Please login to customize analysis according to your leagues.
Combine and weight all analyses
|Proj Points||Number of fantasy points projected using the scoring system you specify. Higher is better.|
|Rank||Average rank submitted by the staff. Lower is better.|
|SOS||Strength of schedule. Lower is easier.|
|Scoring Opps||Number of scoring opportunities earned or projected. Higher is better.|
|Consistency||Consistency rating within the selected period. Higher is better.|
|ADP||Pre-season average draft position|
|PAVT||Prorated Average Value Theory (See Draft Planner)|
|VBD||VBD Value (See Draft Planner)|
- Select a player from either the 'MY PLAYERS' list (taken from teams in My Leagues) or the ALL PLAYERS list. You can filter the player lists by changing the position.
- Click 'Add Player to Comparison' to add players to the comparison
- Select 'Clear' to reset and remove all players
- Select the weights for each category in the edit box below each column and select 'OK'. Use a weight of zero to eliminate the category from consideration.
- Click 'Perform Comparison' when ready to view results.
Combined: The combined score for each player is determined by adding the weighted categories and is a relative value only. To get a good idea how much better one player is than another, include a top ranked and low ranked player in the comparison. This will give you a better perspective on the combined score. You can compare players at different positions.