FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Tue 07.22.2014, 16:33

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed 02.16.2011, 12:39 
Leopard Shark

Sand$: 1272
Donate
runvus17 wrote:
5XChamps wrote:
Just saw this thread and thanks Run. I will look all this over when I get home from this hell hole I work in.

Looks like you have a nice jump on it Run.

Skiman is interested in the open spot. He will post soon. His doesnt post much but i can assure you that he is a slick but honest owner and knows how to put together a competatitive team. I cant reccommend him enough.

Thanks for everything Run.

He was going to take Victorious Secrets team last year, then changed his mind. If he wants the team, it's his. First come, first served!

I am in for sure this year. I regretted not getting in last year. If you guys still need an owner, I would like to take the vacancy.

PostPosted: Wed 02.16.2011, 14:10 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4178
Donate
Skiman68 wrote:
runvus17 wrote:
5XChamps wrote:
Just saw this thread and thanks Run. I will look all this over when I get home from this hell hole I work in.

Skiman is interested in the open spot. He will post soon. His doesnt post much but i can assure you that he is a slick but honest owner and knows how to put together a competatitive team. I cant reccommend him enough.

He was going to take Victorious Secrets team last year, then changed his mind. If he wants the team, it's his. First come, first served!

I am in for sure this year. I regretted not getting in last year. If you guys still need an owner, I would like to take the vacancy.

its yours. heres the link.

http://football21.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... =07&F=0002

i think the pw is set as open12. go ahead and set up your team. once you set your team up I will get your name and email from there and will send you an invite to join leaguesafe

[quote="tha1000"]I would sell low on Shonn Greene if I could find somebody willing to trade me a bag of doritos for the guy... If I could figure out the physics of it, I would kick myself square in the nuts for drafting that clown.[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu 02.17.2011, 08:52 
Leopard Shark

Sand$: 1272
Donate
runvus17 wrote:
Skiman68 wrote:
runvus17 wrote:
5XChamps wrote:

its yours. heres the link.

http://football21.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... =07&F=0002

i think the pw is set as open12. go ahead and set up your team. once you set your team up I will get your name and email from there and will send you an invite to join leaguesafe

Done!!! I appreciate the opportunity. I look forward to the challenges ahead...

Skiman

PostPosted: Sun 02.20.2011, 16:23 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4280
Donate
oak.gif
Thanks for getting everything going - one question however. On the trading screen, there are two different 2011 picks - one listed by rd/pick and the other by just by rd. Is it possible to hide the rd picks, and future year picks? I don't think we are technically allowed to trade 2012 picks right?

Also - everyone on my roster is on the trade block - looking to rebuild obviously. Send me some offers.

PostPosted: Wed 04.20.2011, 17:17 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
everyone still around and in for 2011? you guys can pay whenver you are ready......as soon as we get some idea there will be football in 2011 we will get things rolling.....the season is going to get upon us quickly, if there is one :F

[quote="tha1000"]I would sell low on Shonn Greene if I could find somebody willing to trade me a bag of doritos for the guy... If I could figure out the physics of it, I would kick myself square in the nuts for drafting that clown.[/quote]

PostPosted: Wed 04.20.2011, 17:25 
Tiger Shark

Sand$: 495
Donate
phi.gif
It's alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep - count me in, 100%.

:thumbright:

2008 BGL Champion
2011 Gurus Champion

PostPosted: Tue 05.17.2011, 14:36 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
Just dusting off the cobwebs :D

PostPosted: Wed 05.18.2011, 15:44 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 4599
Donate
dal.gif
I dropped a few scrubs today. Looking forward to warring again in 011! Thanks guys and gals!

I talked to Jerry Jones over the weekend. I asked him if I could use 6 of his Dallas Cowboys players to be pall bearers at my funeral. He asked me why and I told him that I wanted the Dallas Cowboys to let me down one last time.

PostPosted: Wed 05.18.2011, 16:08 
Tiger Shark

Donate
phi.gif
Anyone looking to strengthen their keepers in exchange for picks?

I have Gore, Rivers and Dez Bryant available if interested so please send me any offers.

2008 BGL Champion
2011 Gurus Champion

PostPosted: Tue 06.07.2011, 08:17 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 7708
Donate
dal.gif
Sorry, I have been so wrapped up in Fantasy Baseball that I have neglected to check in on TWBB. I will be back to defend my title :) I have lots of pieces to offer in trades. Keep your eyes peeled on your inboxes as I will be shooting out trade offers the next couple of days.

PostPosted: Wed 06.08.2011, 17:34 
Tiger Shark

Donate
phi.gif
Thanks for the trade Skiman!

Others up for grabs:
Bradshaw
Bryant
Moreno

Happy to trade for picks or I would offer a player and a lower pick if preferred:

Moreno for an 8th or Moreno and an 8th for a 6th.
Bradshaw for a 4th or Bradshaw and a 4th for a 2nd.
Bryant for a 2nd or Bryant and 2.11 for a 1st.

Offers welcomed. :)

2008 BGL Champion
2011 Gurus Champion

PostPosted: Thu 06.09.2011, 07:46 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 10015
Donate
pit.gif
I have a few guys I'd part with for draft picks as well

Austin Collie
Marques Colston
Ryan Matthews

PostPosted: Wed 06.15.2011, 07:32 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 4599
Donate
dal.gif
Pending trade this morning. I will make a drop to make room on my roster. Thanks That Guy!

That Guy gave up Austin, Miles DAL WR;Maclin, Jeremy PHI WR; Year 2011 Draft Pick 3.07
5XChamps gave up Nicks, Hakeem NYG WR; Year 2011 Draft Pick 2.10

I talked to Jerry Jones over the weekend. I asked him if I could use 6 of his Dallas Cowboys players to be pall bearers at my funeral. He asked me why and I told him that I wanted the Dallas Cowboys to let me down one last time.

PostPosted: Thu 06.16.2011, 13:57 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
5XChamps wrote:
Pending trade this morning. I will make a drop to make room on my roster. Thanks That Guy!

That Guy gave up Austin, Miles DAL WR;Maclin, Jeremy PHI WR; Year 2011 Draft Pick 3.07
5XChamps gave up Nicks, Hakeem NYG WR; Year 2011 Draft Pick 2.10

yep...it worked for both of us.....it allowed you to improve your final keeper from Addai to Maclin and allowed me to trade Austin for NIcks, as Maclin was most likely not going to make my roster anyways...

I would like to make 1 more trade. I will be Keeping VJax and Nicks and 1 of MJD/JStew. I would like to trade MJD or JStew + SidRice for an upgrade. Or might even trade MJD + JStew for an upgrade...

One a more serious note, as soon as I can get a sense that a cba is on the horizon, we will get this season started...I am thinking something like this:

July 15th- Everyone must be paid by this date

July 30th- Everyone must be down to thier 4 keepers

August 15th- Draft

by all the activity via waivers (dropping players) and trades, it appears most are returning, but I just need to know for sure...please double confirm at your convenience that you are:

1. Absolutely returning
2. Leaning towards returning
3. Not returning

thanks,

Run

PostPosted: Fri 06.17.2011, 04:54 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 4612
Donate
phi.gif
I'm in.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next