FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 10.31.2014, 14:17

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Sat 08.04.2012, 15:25 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 37083
Donate
pit.gif
marty1841 wrote:
mikeraphon wrote:
marty1841 wrote:
mc and dominion are always active in here as well....and i'd have a hard time believing that they'd be done. chuckles has repeatedly checked into the main thread as was said by grid earlier....so he's definitely back. Dom did as well.

that would leave MC and injaneer.

I'd really prefer to see them speak up and declare their commitment to this season. We'll have one chance to refresh the vacant teams in a controlled manor. I don't want to make any assumptions when it comes to owners returning.

Besides, they'll need to be present to vote on your new owners anyway.

well, dom and others declared in the LOT thread earlier, as was what was asked of them. i think that dumping owners who have been here from the beginning, that followed directions given to them, that have been active and productive, would be an awful idea. i get that we're trying to get the openings taken care of, but these are owners who check in like they are supposed to-and have.
you asked for help- i did by simply emailing them, and got an immediate response from both.

No worries, man. We will make sure things happen and give all a chance. Remember mike has had all this dumped on him at once and we have deadlines to meet. So, right now we have to look at:

Owner check in
dues collected
keeper declarations
draft

Lots to do in a short time. Lets all remember that things may not run quite as smoothly with a new chief commish, finding 2 more commishes, and all the associated transitions. This league has been great for a long time, let's keep it that way.

PostPosted: Mon 08.06.2012, 19:28 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 13053
Donate
was.gif
I will be posting the approach to filling the vacancies and starting the new "official" threads for 2012 here:

http://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=286533

Would a MOD please lock this thread?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3