FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sat 08.02.2014, 03:36

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: D. Thomas or D. Bowe
PostPosted: Thu 12.22.2011, 10:38 
Chum

Sand$: 102
Donate
Have Fitz as my number one this week. Need some guidance for my number two WR. I think Bowe is due for a breakout week vs. Oak but how big of a breakout I don't know. Thomas is getting over 50% of Tebows throws and has the talent to have another huge game IF Tebow shows up. This is my last week in our playoffs and I have to make up lost ground on the points. As always thanks for your input!

Post subject: Re: D. Thomas or D. Bowe
PostPosted: Fri 12.23.2011, 11:05 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4988
Donate
det.gif
If we have time, we will be answering this question on tonight's Komments Open Mic show. Tune in at http://blogtalkradio.com/Fantasy-Sharks at 8 pm ET for this answer and more.

Join the conversation in our interactive chat or call in at (347) 826-9620.

The BTR Listener's Playoff fantasy football league is now up and running on the MyFantasyLeague.com site. This league/contest is totally free for you to participate in.

To visit our league web site, go to our league home page - http://www27.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/79497 - and then click on the "Login" link in the upper right hand corner of that page.

To claim a team, select the next available team (Name will be Franchise and a number) and log in using the Pass+001 as the password.

Change the team name, owner name, email and password then save the changes.

Rules are simple - you can use ANY player that is in the playoffs but you can only use them once so save some for the Super Bowl. Pick a roster and wait and see how you have done.

We are using standard BTR League rules and roster limits. My only rule is that all team names must be PG rated (I am opening the league to kids).

Depending on the number of participants, I will be giving something away to celebrate the 2011 NFL Season - what I offer up will be dependent on participation levels.

100 or more participants - 8x10 photograph and autograph of Rams QB Roman Gabriel
200 or more participants - Tampa Bay Mini Helmet autographed by Carnell 'Cadillac' Williams
300 or more participants - Football Autographed by Torry Holt

Winner(s) are responsible for shipping and insurance charges (USPS standard shipping).

Less than 100 entrants will result in no prizes.

This information can also be found under the BlogTalkRadio button on the FantasySharks home page.

PostPosted: Fri 12.23.2011, 14:57 
Chum

Donate
Bump

PostPosted: Fri 12.23.2011, 19:46 
Chum

Donate
Anyone?

PostPosted: Fri 12.23.2011, 21:39 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 6018
Donate
sea.gif
PPR? I have both of them in my lineup right now in our PPR league ahead of Dez, Brown, and Floyd. My concern with Thomas is weather and the fact that Denver may run the ball all day. I'm having a hard time sitting him since he's had 7 catches the last two games. If it's a standard scoring league, I'd sit Bowe since he hasn't scored in ages. If it's a PPR, I would go with Bowe. If not, go with Thomas.

TE: Olsen, Carlson
K: Crosby
D: NO

PPR: QB, RB, WR, TE, 2Flex (RB/WR), D, K