WEEK 8: Jets Def or Titans Def

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 661.00
ok

NYJ vs KC ( Thigpen at QB, and no LJ )

Titans vs Indy ( undefeated Tenn vs the unpredictable Indy )

who?
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,274.00
Roll with the jets

"We as a society have collectively lost our ability to 'hunt.' We have become so nurtured and fed from the womb that we no longer realize that predators do walk among us." Terror at Beslan
Chum
Sand$: 129.00
This should be a no brainer. Jets. Why would you start a defense against Peyton Manning?
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 661.00
yea, previous years vs Manning Id agree w/ you but this year he hasnt been doin aswell, nor has the Colts as a team.

Harrison is gettin older, Mannings protection has dropped significantly, and after him missing preseason cuz of surgeries it just not the same team.

I see Tennessee winning this game and staying undefeated but will there Def get more FP than the Jets at home vs KC, idk..

Im seeing most sites rank Titans over the Jets, so far its 2-0 Jets here though still havent made my mind up.

Any more thoughts???
thnx
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,274.00
Jeremy1001 wrote:yea, previous years vs Manning Id agree w/ you but this year he hasnt been doin aswell, nor has the Colts as a team.

Harrison is gettin older, Mannings protection has dropped significantly, and after him missing preseason cuz of surgeries it just not the same team.

I see Tennessee winning this game and staying undefeated but will there Def get more FP than the Jets at home vs KC, idk..

Im seeing most sites rank Titans over the Jets, so far its 2-0 Jets here though still havent made my mind up.

Any more thoughts???
thnx

Well let me confuse you more, because i am, Im changing my mind and sitting the Jets and putting in Titans, Im seein things like you and think the Titans can get to Manning.

"We as a society have collectively lost our ability to 'hunt.' We have become so nurtured and fed from the womb that we no longer realize that predators do walk among us." Terror at Beslan