Hawthorne or Harris??

Chum
Sand$: 54.00
12 team league, 1 pt/tackle, 2/tfl, 2/sack, 2/FF

Hawthorne against MIN or D.Harris against New England??

12 Team Keeper League
QB:Favre, Hass
RB:Addai, R.Brown, Bradshaw, P.T.Bruiser
WR: Breaston, S.Rice, H.Nicks, Marshall, Djax
TE: O.Daniels, Boss
5 IDPs (DT,DE,LB,CB,S)
D/ST: Steelers,Bills
K/P
Sand$: Locked
Tough call but until hawthorne didn't perform I would keep rolling with him. Just look at his first four starts. Hawthorne will be manning the middle this weekend and I will make sure to peek in to see how he is doing chasing APete around. That is a great matchup right there. I'd go Hawthorne.
SandShark
Sand$: 553.00
bensonligett wrote:Tough call but until hawthorne didn't perform I would keep rolling with him. Just look at his first four starts. Hawthorne will be manning the middle this weekend and I will make sure to peek in to see how he is doing chasing APete around. That is a great matchup right there. I'd go Hawthorne.

I agree, and am in fact starting hawthorne over harris. Harris did not do that great against Brady & co. the first time around. Hawthorne isn't leaving my lineup until he slows down.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,175.47
I vote Hawthorne as well. Minn likes to run a lot which helps his tackle numbers. They will also probably be up early and running out the clock a lot in the second half. Lastly, Favre gets sacked more often and throws more picks than Brady.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 646.00
Im starting Hawthorne... not over Harris because I don't have him... but he is getting his first start on my team this week based on what hes done and the matchup this week... I think he might end up with some really nice numbers this week... go Hawthorne you won't go wrong!

Standard 12 team league, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 w/r/t IDP

QB: P Manning Schaub
RB: Foster D Wilson B Pierce FJax M Bush Turbin
WR: Amendola Bowe Hilton Garçon Edelman
TE: Pettigrew
K: Tucker
DL: Dumervil
LB: Lee Ninkovich
DB: Burnett
Hawthorne was just awesome once again. This is now five straight starts of just amazing production. People were angry I was harping on him so much around here but I knew he was special the first time I saw him. =="THE HEATER" #57 David Hawthorne== :wink:
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,002.00
Yes, he was great. Thanks for recommending hinm to me this week bensonligett. He made the difference between a loss and a win for me. Think he's good to roll with next week or will C. Lofton be the man? I also have DJ Williams and could pick up Poz. (Yes...it's a dumb 1 IDP player league).

Thx.
Toughenough wrote:Yes, he was great. Thanks for recommending hinm to me this week bensonligett. He made the difference between a loss and a win for me. Think he's good to roll with next week or will C. Lofton be the man? I also have DJ Williams and could pick up Poz. (Yes...it's a dumb 1 IDP player league).

Thx.

Great win glad to hear that! Wow the options huh? Actually Lofton, Hawthorne or POZ could all produce the top point total. That is a crapshoot of LB 1's!
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,002.00
Ok...thanks again.