User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2180
Joined: Wed Jun 1, 2011
Sand$: 3,276.94
FLPatsFan wrote:OK, heading to Orlando today ...

my son Jason is graduating from UCF tomorrow, he's got his degree in Accounting, so i'm pretty sure he;ll have no trouble finding a job..

he has a second interview at a company down here on Tuesday and even if that doesnt work out, i am confident that a lot of doors are gonna open for him. he's a good kid.. smart, friendly, driven .... damn i'm proud...

.... i cant believe it ... sounds cliche, but i dont know where the time has gone.


Congratulations!
_______________________________________

Senior Writer - FantasySharks.com
Member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association
User avatar
Honorary Megalodon
Posts: 6272
Joined: Thu Jul 8, 2010
Sand$: 6,318.94
FLPatsFan wrote:OK, heading to Orlando today ...

my son Jason is graduating from UCF tomorrow, he's got his degree in Accounting, so i'm pretty sure he;ll have no trouble finding a job..

he has a second interview at a company down here on Tuesday and even if that doesnt work out, i am confident that a lot of doors are gonna open for him. he's a good kid.. smart, friendly, driven .... damn i'm proud...

.... i cant believe it ... sounds cliche, but i dont know where the time has gone.



Congrats!
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6670
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 14,722.66
Congrats to both of you FL :party-smiley-050:
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6695
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008
Sand$: 7,637.92
Congrats Fl, what a proud moment.

Speaking of proud moments, my little Ruby turns 3 tomorrow! I can't believe it.
_______________________________________

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with catsup.
Proud member of the Deep Blue Dynasty League
User avatar
Honorary Megalodon
Posts: 6272
Joined: Thu Jul 8, 2010
Sand$: 6,318.94
The Dragon wrote:Congrats Fl, what a proud moment.

Speaking of proud moments, my little Ruby turns 3 tomorrow! I can't believe it.



Happy Birthday Ruby!!!! :party-smiley-050:
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 14743
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002
Sand$: 66,279.60
Congrats to proud papas FLP and Dragon.

My daughter (8) has started playing guitar hero and now she likes to do the Co-op mode where we play at the same time. Good times. How many more years do I have before she stops wanting to hang out w/ her dad?
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 33652
Joined: Tue Nov 8, 2005
Sand$: 7,197.78
The Dragon wrote:Congrats Fl, what a proud moment.

Speaking of proud moments, my little Ruby turns 3 tomorrow! I can't believe it.


Wow ... seems like just yesterday when she was born. Cherish each and every moment... good and bad, time moves qui kly. Happy birthday ruby!
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 33652
Joined: Tue Nov 8, 2005
Sand$: 7,197.78
jdhowlett wrote:Congrats to proud papas FLP and Dragon.

My daughter (8) has started playing guitar hero and now she likes to do the Co-op mode where we play at the same time. Good times. How many more years do I have before she stops wanting to hang out w/ her dad?


She'll always be your little.girl, you still got some time :-) the time she doesnt wanna hang with you will be tough but when she does ahainw, it will be that much sweeter ...
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8060
Joined: Wed Sep 4, 2002
Sand$: 4,182.91
Derek's school had their strawberry festival today. We each had to volunteer a shift at one of the fundrasing booths. I volunteered 1st while my wife took the kids around, then she would volunteer after my shift and I'd take them around.

About 30 min into my shift, my 4 year old shows up and asks "Daddy, do you know where mommy is?" I call my wife, no answer (why do women even carry cell phones if they are going to leave them in their purse?...sorry, rant for another day). I tell her to sit down, and I'll find mommy. At this point I'm thinking:

1) Smart little girl! She got lost and came straight to where she knew daddy would be!
2) I wonder why my wife hasn't called. She must be freaking out!
3) Thank God this happened on her shift with the kids!!!!!!!

Eventually, I hear them announce on the loud speaker that a little girl is lost. I walk her up to the band stage and hand her to mommy! Crowd cheers! Crowd thinks I'm a great person! Crowd thinks my wife is a horrible mother!

:Drink) Life is good!
_______________________________________

Image


What women really want is security. I know because every time I approach a woman at a bar, that is what she starts screaming.
User avatar
Honorary Megalodon
Posts: 6272
Joined: Thu Jul 8, 2010
Sand$: 6,318.94
beerbarian wrote:Derek's school had their strawberry festival today. We each had to volunteer a shift at one of the fundrasing booths. I volunteered 1st while my wife took the kids around, then she would volunteer after my shift and I'd take them around.

About 30 min into my shift, my 4 year old shows up and asks "Daddy, do you know where mommy is?" I call my wife, no answer (why do women even carry cell phones if they are going to leave them in their purse?...sorry, rant for another day). I tell her to sit down, and I'll find mommy. At this point I'm thinking:

1) Smart little girl! She got lost and came straight to where she knew daddy would be!
2) I wonder why my wife hasn't called. She must be freaking out!
3) Thank God this happened on her shift with the kids!!!!!!!

Eventually, I hear them announce on the loud speaker that a little girl is lost. I walk her up to the band stage and hand her to mommy! Crowd cheers! Crowd thinks I'm a great person! Crowd thinks my wife is a horrible mother!

:Drink) Life is good!



glad to hear that your little girl is ok and obviously very smart...but had to say lmao at your story and your final feeling about the whole experience.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7722
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004
Sand$: 10,770.34
dedela wrote:glad to hear that your little girl is ok and obviously very smart...but had to say lmao at your story and your final feeling about the whole experience.


:Drink)

Ditto! The personal joy you felt I can totally relate to. Hehehe, just don't tell my wife I said that. :D

And really, why can't they keep the GD phone on!!!! What is the point of a mobile phone if it's off or the battery is dead because you forget to charge it.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8060
Joined: Wed Sep 4, 2002
Sand$: 4,182.91
dedela wrote:
beerbarian wrote:Derek's school had their strawberry festival today. We each had to volunteer a shift at one of the fundrasing booths. I volunteered 1st while my wife took the kids around, then she would volunteer after my shift and I'd take them around.

About 30 min into my shift, my 4 year old shows up and asks "Daddy, do you know where mommy is?" I call my wife, no answer (why do women even carry cell phones if they are going to leave them in their purse?...sorry, rant for another day). I tell her to sit down, and I'll find mommy. At this point I'm thinking:

1) Smart little girl! She got lost and came straight to where she knew daddy would be!
2) I wonder why my wife hasn't called. She must be freaking out!
3) Thank God this happened on her shift with the kids!!!!!!!

Eventually, I hear them announce on the loud speaker that a little girl is lost. I walk her up to the band stage and hand her to mommy! Crowd cheers! Crowd thinks I'm a great person! Crowd thinks my wife is a horrible mother!

:Drink) Life is good!



glad to hear that your little girl is ok and obviously very smart...but had to say lmao at your story and your final feeling about the whole experience.


Wives are so rarely "wrong" that it is a great occasion indeed when the public masses support the "wrongness"! This was one of those occasions!
_______________________________________

Image


What women really want is security. I know because every time I approach a woman at a bar, that is what she starts screaming.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16281
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005
Sand$: 20,397.86
beerbarian wrote:Derek's school had their strawberry festival today. We each had to volunteer a shift at one of the fundrasing booths. I volunteered 1st while my wife took the kids around, then she would volunteer after my shift and I'd take them around.

About 30 min into my shift, my 4 year old shows up and asks "Daddy, do you know where mommy is?" I call my wife, no answer (why do women even carry cell phones if they are going to leave them in their purse?...sorry, rant for another day). I tell her to sit down, and I'll find mommy. At this point I'm thinking:

1) Smart little girl! She got lost and came straight to where she knew daddy would be!
2) I wonder why my wife hasn't called. She must be freaking out!
3) Thank God this happened on her shift with the kids!!!!!!!

Eventually, I hear them announce on the loud speaker that a little girl is lost. I walk her up to the band stage and hand her to mommy! Crowd cheers! Crowd thinks I'm a great person! Crowd thinks my wife is a horrible mother!

:Drink) Life is good!


Smart kid!

:thumbright:
_______________________________________

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)


Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4522
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008
Sand$: 869.82
One year ago as of yesterday I became the proud father of an 8lb little boy. Happy 1st Birthday Robert!
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17176
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009
Sand$: 42,790.02
general mills wrote:One year ago as of yesterday I became the proud father of an 8lb little boy. Happy 1st Birthday Robert!

Awesome :party-smiley-050: It's all downhill from here :lol:
_______________________________________

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=336835
11th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests