FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Tue 07.29.2014, 01:40

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1972 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 132  Next
PostPosted: Thu 05.03.2012, 15:10 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 3080
Donate
cle.gif
FLPatsFan wrote:
OK, heading to Orlando today ...

my son Jason is graduating from UCF tomorrow, he's got his degree in Accounting, so i'm pretty sure he;ll have no trouble finding a job..

he has a second interview at a company down here on Tuesday and even if that doesnt work out, i am confident that a lot of doors are gonna open for him. he's a good kid.. smart, friendly, driven .... damn i'm proud...

.... i cant believe it ... sounds cliche, but i dont know where the time has gone.

Congratulations!

PostPosted: Thu 05.03.2012, 15:23 
Honorary Megalodon

Sand$: 14030
Donate
sf.gif
FLPatsFan wrote:
OK, heading to Orlando today ...

my son Jason is graduating from UCF tomorrow, he's got his degree in Accounting, so i'm pretty sure he;ll have no trouble finding a job..

he has a second interview at a company down here on Tuesday and even if that doesnt work out, i am confident that a lot of doors are gonna open for him. he's a good kid.. smart, friendly, driven .... damn i'm proud...

.... i cant believe it ... sounds cliche, but i dont know where the time has gone.

Congrats!

PostPosted: Thu 05.03.2012, 15:30 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 25183
Donate
cle.gif
Congrats to both of you FL :party-smiley-050:

PostPosted: Thu 05.03.2012, 21:45 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 11652
Donate
den.gif
Congrats Fl, what a proud moment.

Speaking of proud moments, my little Ruby turns 3 tomorrow! I can't believe it.

PostPosted: Thu 05.03.2012, 22:05 
Honorary Megalodon

Donate
sf.gif
The Dragon wrote:

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!! :party-smiley-050:

PostPosted: Fri 05.04.2012, 20:07 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 75523
Donate
kc.gif
Congrats to proud papas FLP and Dragon.

My daughter (8) has started playing guitar hero and now she likes to do the Co-op mode where we play at the same time. Good times. How many more years do I have before she stops wanting to hang out w/ her dad?

PostPosted: Sat 05.05.2012, 08:49 

Sand$: 6342
Donate
ne.gif
The Dragon wrote:

Wow ... seems like just yesterday when she was born. Cherish each and every moment... good and bad, time moves qui kly. Happy birthday ruby!

PostPosted: Sat 05.05.2012, 08:53 

Sand$: 6342
Donate
ne.gif
jdhowlett wrote:
Congrats to proud papas FLP and Dragon.

My daughter (8) has started playing guitar hero and now she likes to do the Co-op mode where we play at the same time. Good times. How many more years do I have before she stops wanting to hang out w/ her dad?

She'll always be your little.girl, you still got some time :-) the time she doesnt wanna hang with you will be tough but when she does ahainw, it will be that much sweeter ...

PostPosted: Sat 05.05.2012, 16:20 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 7114
Donate
mia.gif
Derek's school had their strawberry festival today. We each had to volunteer a shift at one of the fundrasing booths. I volunteered 1st while my wife took the kids around, then she would volunteer after my shift and I'd take them around.

About 30 min into my shift, my 4 year old shows up and asks "Daddy, do you know where mommy is?" I call my wife, no answer (why do women even carry cell phones if they are going to leave them in their purse?...sorry, rant for another day). I tell her to sit down, and I'll find mommy. At this point I'm thinking:

1) Smart little girl! She got lost and came straight to where she knew daddy would be!
2) I wonder why my wife hasn't called. She must be freaking out!
3) Thank God this happened on her shift with the kids!!!!!!!

Eventually, I hear them announce on the loud speaker that a little girl is lost. I walk her up to the band stage and hand her to mommy! Crowd cheers! Crowd thinks I'm a great person! Crowd thinks my wife is a horrible mother!

:Drink) Life is good!

Boom goes the dynamite.

PostPosted: Sat 05.05.2012, 18:14 
Honorary Megalodon

Donate
sf.gif
beerbarian wrote:
Derek's school had their strawberry festival today. We each had to volunteer a shift at one of the fundrasing booths. I volunteered 1st while my wife took the kids around, then she would volunteer after my shift and I'd take them around.

About 30 min into my shift, my 4 year old shows up and asks "Daddy, do you know where mommy is?" I call my wife, no answer (why do women even carry cell phones if they are going to leave them in their purse?...sorry, rant for another day). I tell her to sit down, and I'll find mommy. At this point I'm thinking:

1) Smart little girl! She got lost and came straight to where she knew daddy would be!

Eventually, I hear them announce on the loud speaker that a little girl is lost. I walk her up to the band stage and hand her to mommy! Crowd cheers! Crowd thinks I'm a great person! Crowd thinks my wife is a horrible mother!

glad to hear that your little girl is ok and obviously very smart...but had to say lmao at your story and your final feeling about the whole experience.

PostPosted: Sun 05.06.2012, 09:55 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 10588
Donate
den.gif
dedela wrote:
glad to hear that your little girl is ok and obviously very smart...but had to say lmao at your story and your final feeling about the whole experience.

:Drink)

Ditto! The personal joy you felt I can totally relate to. Hehehe, just don't tell my wife I said that. :D

And really, why can't they keep the GD phone on!!!! What is the point of a mobile phone if it's off or the battery is dead because you forget to charge it.

PostPosted: Sun 05.06.2012, 15:27 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 7114
Donate
mia.gif
dedela wrote:
beerbarian wrote:

Wives are so rarely "wrong" that it is a great occasion indeed when the public masses support the "wrongness"! This was one of those occasions!

Boom goes the dynamite.

PostPosted: Sun 05.06.2012, 16:56 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 20841
Donate
ne.gif
beerbarian wrote:

Smart kid!

:thumbright:

PostPosted: Sat 05.19.2012, 11:03 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 1806
Donate
was.gif
One year ago as of yesterday I became the proud father of an 8lb little boy. Happy 1st Birthday Robert!

PostPosted: Sat 05.19.2012, 11:13 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 20788
Donate
dal.gif
general mills wrote:
One year ago as of yesterday I became the proud father of an 8lb little boy. Happy 1st Birthday Robert!

Awesome :party-smiley-050: It's all downhill from here :lol:

IBL
3.2A(26), 3.3C(27), 3.11D(35) , 4.2D(38) , 4.11A(47), 5.3C(51) , 6.2D(62), 6.10C(70), 7.02B(74), 10.2D(110) , 11.11D(131), 12.2D(134), 13.11D(155), 14.2D(158) , 15.11D(179) , 16.2D(182) , 16.11B(191) , 18.11B(215)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1972 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 132  Next