FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Tue 10.21.2014, 10:04

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 332  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 17:35 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 07.30.2006, 15:53
Posts: 21890
Sand$: 23132
Donate
Location: Pensacola, where we make HOFers
det.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
dznutz88 wrote:
watched deathrace today...GAY!


I'm gonna have to disagree. The move accomplished exactly what it set out to do. Jason Statham is a straight action actor. Nothing more, nothing less.


lock, stock, and two smoking barrels would disagree

_________________
learning about cuba and having some food


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 17:36 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Thu 10.21.2004, 22:12
Posts: 81175
Sand$: 63878
Donate
ind.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
dznutz88 wrote:
watched deathrace today...GAY!


I'm gonna have to disagree. The move accomplished exactly what it set out to do. Jason Statham is a straight action actor. Nothing more, nothing less.
you're gay.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 17:37 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 08.28.2006, 00:20
Posts: 24875
Sand$: 20338
Donate
Location: Philly
phi.gif
If you havent seen it, you should really check out "The Salton Sea."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0235737/

One of the best scenes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoVEwyEjofg

:lol: :lol:

_________________
lousylions wrote:
How did you like it in the end Conan?



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 19:47 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 10.30.2005, 12:13
Posts: 16661
Sand$: 175349
Donate
Location: Connecticut
dal.gif
getdownmmmkay wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
dznutz88 wrote:
watched deathrace today...GAY!


I'm gonna have to disagree. The move accomplished exactly what it set out to do. Jason Statham is a straight action actor. Nothing more, nothing less.


lock, stock, and two smoking barrels would disagree


as would snatch.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 20:24 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 09.30.2002, 19:43
Posts: 24614
Sand$: 13894
Donate
Location: Shadows and Dust
atl.gif
marty1841 wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
dznutz88 wrote:
watched deathrace today...GAY!


I'm gonna have to disagree. The move accomplished exactly what it set out to do. Jason Statham is a straight action actor. Nothing more, nothing less.


lock, stock, and two smoking barrels would disagree


as would snatch.


Wow did you guys just actually name the first 2 movies he was ever in? What was that 1998 and 2000? :roll:

Look at all the movies the guy has done. 90% strictly action. Like I said it's what he does, nothing more, nothing less because it's what he is good at.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 20:27 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 10.30.2005, 12:13
Posts: 16661
Sand$: 175349
Donate
Location: Connecticut
dal.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

Wow did you guys just actually name the first 2 movies he was ever in? What was that 1998 and 2000? :roll:

Look at all the movies the guy has done. 90% strictly action. Like I said it's what he does, nothing more, nothing less because it's what he is good at.


no, just named his only 2 good movies.

and he's not good at action movies. he's simply an average actor in below average action movies.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 20:29 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 09.30.2002, 19:43
Posts: 24614
Sand$: 13894
Donate
Location: Shadows and Dust
atl.gif
marty1841 wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

Wow did you guys just actually name the first 2 movies he was ever in? What was that 1998 and 2000? :roll:

Look at all the movies the guy has done. 90% strictly action. Like I said it's what he does, nothing more, nothing less because it's what he is good at.


no, just named his only 2 good movies.

and he's not good at action movies. he's simply an average actor in below average action movies.


Whatever you say Mr T. try naming movies he actually starred in next time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 20:36 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 10.30.2005, 12:13
Posts: 16661
Sand$: 175349
Donate
Location: Connecticut
dal.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
marty1841 wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

Wow did you guys just actually name the first 2 movies he was ever in? What was that 1998 and 2000? :roll:

Look at all the movies the guy has done. 90% strictly action. Like I said it's what he does, nothing more, nothing less because it's what he is good at.


no, just named his only 2 good movies.

and he's not good at action movies. he's simply an average actor in below average action movies.


Whatever you say Mr T. try naming movies he actually starred in next time.


attacking me....pourquoi monsieur monfils?

starred?

transporter....enough for me not to watch another one. let alone transporter 2-500.
war? no thanks....
crank? see war and transporter 2-500....

is that it for him 'starring'? italian job? bank job?

sorry man, but he's an average actor-who was very good in his first two movies.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 20:58 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 09.30.2002, 19:43
Posts: 24614
Sand$: 13894
Donate
Location: Shadows and Dust
atl.gif
marty1841 wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
marty1841 wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

Wow did you guys just actually name the first 2 movies he was ever in? What was that 1998 and 2000? :roll:

Look at all the movies the guy has done. 90% strictly action. Like I said it's what he does, nothing more, nothing less because it's what he is good at.


no, just named his only 2 good movies.

and he's not good at action movies. he's simply an average actor in below average action movies.


Whatever you say Mr T. try naming movies he actually starred in next time.


attacking me....pourquoi monsieur monfils?

starred?

transporter....enough for me not to watch another one. let alone transporter 2-500.
war? no thanks....
crank? see war and transporter 2-500....

is that it for him 'starring'? italian job? bank job?

sorry man, but he's an average actor-who was very good in his first two movies.


I never said he was a good actor? I said action was his niche. wth r u talking about?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 21:07 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 10.30.2005, 12:13
Posts: 16661
Sand$: 175349
Donate
Location: Connecticut
dal.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

I never said he was a good actor? I said action was his niche. wth r u talking about?


action may be his niche-but the movies are what they are... below average action movies.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 21:20 
Offline
Honorary Mod (powerless)
User avatar

Joined: Thu 08.25.2005, 10:18
Posts: 29978
Sand$: 280
Donate
Location: NOT Purdue, Indiana
det.gif
marty1841 wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

I never said he was a good actor? I said action was his niche. wth r u talking about?


action may be his niche-but the movies are what they are... below average action movies.


Lowest common denominated movies.

That's why kids like Souljagal likes them.

_________________
The League


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 21:23 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 09.30.2002, 19:43
Posts: 24614
Sand$: 13894
Donate
Location: Shadows and Dust
atl.gif
marty1841 wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

I never said he was a good actor? I said action was his niche. wth r u talking about?


action may be his niche-but the movies are what they are... below average action movies.


below average? movies like crank and the transporter really weren't below average my friend. they weren't historic masterpieces either, but to say they were below average is just ignorant, and shows your lack of knowledge of film.

grid grid grid... your avatar serves you well. like a pair of eyes peering out from your cave, waiting for the opportunity to get another pot shot in. you crack me up man.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 21:53 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.10.2003, 14:20
Posts: 31948
Sand$: 12786
Donate
buf.gif
as one who loves below average action movies, yes those two movies were below average...so is teh 2nd transporter..

_________________
currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 21:54 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.10.2003, 14:20
Posts: 31948
Sand$: 12786
Donate
buf.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
shows your lack of knowledge of film.


lol

_________________
currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 01.08.2009, 21:54 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 08.28.2006, 00:20
Posts: 24875
Sand$: 20338
Donate
Location: Philly
phi.gif
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:
as one who loves below average action movies, yes those two movies were below average...so is teh 2nd transporter..


x2

_________________
lousylions wrote:
How did you like it in the end Conan?



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 332  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apes, dedela, jesteva, Robert Cobb, Taglos and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group