FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sun 04.19.2015, 07:37

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5477 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200 ... 366  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun 05.20.2012, 16:01 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sat Aug 12, 2006
Sand$ 109,825.12
Posts 31235
Location Shark Tank - Supreme Mega #19
oak.gif
rugger48 wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
elven wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
You shut yer mouth. Point Break is the greatest work in the history of cinema.


Top Gun would like to have a word with you.


We'll call them 1a and 1b. One was the greatest movie of the 1980's the other was the greatest of the 90's and everything since.



Stone Cold better than both.

The Brian Bosworth movie?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 05.20.2012, 20:23 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$ 19,060.66
Posts 7502
Location Beer City, USA
atl.gif
SnakeStabler wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
elven wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
You shut yer mouth. Point Break is the greatest work in the history of cinema.


Top Gun would like to have a word with you.


We'll call them 1a and 1b. One was the greatest movie of the 1980's the other was the greatest of the 90's and everything since.



Stone Cold better than both.

The Brian Bosworth movie?

Hell's yeah! :thumbright:

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 05.20.2012, 20:37 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue Oct 19, 2004
Sand$ 37,277.98
Posts 22967
Location @GriffKingsman
Renegade is the Stone Cold of television.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon 05.21.2012, 14:57 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$ 27,345.76
Posts 32853
Location @endzoneview
nyj.gif
Checked out "The Adventure of Tin Tin" with the 3 year old this weekend. I had zero knowledge of Tin Tin (before my time) but the film was very entertaining and the animation was incredible.

_________________
new >>>Finalizing Free Agency - NFC South


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed 05.23.2012, 19:29 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sat Aug 12, 2006
Sand$ 109,825.12
Posts 31235
Location Shark Tank - Supreme Mega #19
oak.gif
davidgrey wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
BATTLESHIP looks like an epic failure. Liam Neeson what in the heck were you thinking?

Rihanna is in the movie for christ sake.


Yeah I always beat on it when I see a trailer, but early reviews have been surprising and supposedly it is putting up huge numbers overseas. Maybe I'll rent it at some point as the special effects are supposed to be very good. I'll see how the buzz is down the road, but sounds like it may not be the train wreck I have been expecting.

Saw it last weekend , because my son wanted to see it. Wasn't expecting much, but it was actually really good and entertaining. Sure its a bit far-fetched....but it was alot of fun. I actually caught myself almost clapping a few times. Many in the audience were clapping, believe it or not. Kind of a patriotic movie, which I never expected. Special effects were really good.

Rhianna was pretty horrible though... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed 05.23.2012, 20:54 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sat Oct 19, 2002
Sand$ 62,300.76
Posts 12698
Location Not in Kansas anymore!
kc.gif
SnakeStabler wrote:
davidgrey wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
BATTLESHIP looks like an epic failure. Liam Neeson what in the heck were you thinking?

Rihanna is in the movie for christ sake.


Yeah I always beat on it when I see a trailer, but early reviews have been surprising and supposedly it is putting up huge numbers overseas. Maybe I'll rent it at some point as the special effects are supposed to be very good. I'll see how the buzz is down the road, but sounds like it may not be the train wreck I have been expecting.

Saw it last weekend , because my son wanted to see it. Wasn't expecting much, but it was actually really good and entertaining. Sure its a bit far-fetched....but it was alot of fun. I actually caught myself almost clapping a few times. Many in the audience were clapping, believe it or not. Kind of a patriotic movie, which I never expected. Special effects were really good.

Rhianna was pretty horrible though... :lol:

As in, "Rhianna was pretty to look at, but a horrible actress?"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 05.24.2012, 00:34 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Mon Sep 30, 2002
Sand$ 12,509.40
Posts 24921
Location Shadows and Dust
atl.gif
SnakeStabler wrote:
davidgrey wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
BATTLESHIP looks like an epic failure. Liam Neeson what in the heck were you thinking?

Rihanna is in the movie for christ sake.


Yeah I always beat on it when I see a trailer, but early reviews have been surprising and supposedly it is putting up huge numbers overseas. Maybe I'll rent it at some point as the special effects are supposed to be very good. I'll see how the buzz is down the road, but sounds like it may not be the train wreck I have been expecting.

Saw it last weekend , because my son wanted to see it. Wasn't expecting much, but it was actually really good and entertaining. Sure its a bit far-fetched....but it was alot of fun. I actually caught myself almost clapping a few times. Many in the audience were clapping, believe it or not. Kind of a patriotic movie, which I never expected. Special effects were really good.

Rhianna was pretty horrible though... :lol:


Oh I get it, it's a recruiting movie NICE!

PS Rihanna is not attractive. Her face is ewwwww.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 05.24.2012, 16:42 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sat Aug 12, 2006
Sand$ 109,825.12
Posts 31235
Location Shark Tank - Supreme Mega #19
oak.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
SnakeStabler wrote:
davidgrey wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
BATTLESHIP looks like an epic failure. Liam Neeson what in the heck were you thinking?

Rihanna is in the movie for christ sake.


Yeah I always beat on it when I see a trailer, but early reviews have been surprising and supposedly it is putting up huge numbers overseas. Maybe I'll rent it at some point as the special effects are supposed to be very good. I'll see how the buzz is down the road, but sounds like it may not be the train wreck I have been expecting.

Saw it last weekend , because my son wanted to see it. Wasn't expecting much, but it was actually really good and entertaining. Sure its a bit far-fetched....but it was alot of fun. I actually caught myself almost clapping a few times. Many in the audience were clapping, believe it or not. Kind of a patriotic movie, which I never expected. Special effects were really good.

Rhianna was pretty horrible though... :lol:


Oh I get it, it's a recruiting movie NICE!

PS Rihanna is not attractive. Her face is ewwwww.

Yeah...Rihanna does nothing for me, but Brooklyn Decker made up for her in this movie! :thumbright:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 05.24.2012, 16:59 
Offline
HammerHead Shark
User avatar

Joined Thu Jan 13, 2011
Sand$ 964.00
Posts 986
cin.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

PS Rihanna is not attractive. Her face is ewwwww.

you have Chris Brown to thank for that

_________________
elven wrote:
i fully support name-calling and profanity in general.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 05.31.2012, 07:20 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Mon May 31, 2004
Sand$ 15,819.66
Posts 14663
Saw Contraband. I don't know how I got fooled into thinking this movie would be more than just action thrown together for the sake of action, but I did, so shame on me. It was still pretty decent even though many of the plot "twists" were heavily telegraphed.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 05.31.2012, 08:39 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$ 7,180.32
Posts 15447
Location City of Champions
pit.gif
horrible bosses - had some funny parts, not bad, worth a watch
dane cook full circle - i fell asleep


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 05.31.2012, 11:41 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$ 38,602.00
Posts 40850
Location Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
elven wrote:
horrible bosses - had some funny parts, not bad, worth a watch
dane cook full circle - i fell asleep


Please don't tell us who who slap the chipmunk to. =;

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 05.31.2012, 12:25 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Fri Nov 14, 2003
Sand$ 2,847.22
Posts 26231
Location North Carolina
dal.gif
I viewed 'Man On A Ledge' last night. Super film that keeps you interested from the start and just doesnt let up.

_________________
“A coach is someone who tells you what you don't want to hear, who has you see what you don't want to see, so you can be who you have always known you could be.”
― Tom Landry


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 05.31.2012, 12:37 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$ 7,180.32
Posts 15447
Location City of Champions
pit.gif
5XChamps wrote:
I viewed 'Man On A Ledge' last night. Super film that keeps you interested from the start and just doesnt let up.


i saw a documentary a few months ago called man on a wire about a french dude who snuck into the world trade center and ran a tight rope across the 2 towers and walked across it. it was kinda boring cause most of it was in french with subtitles.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu 05.31.2012, 12:38 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$ 7,180.32
Posts 15447
Location City of Champions
pit.gif
pwbowen wrote:
elven wrote:
horrible bosses - had some funny parts, not bad, worth a watch
dane cook full circle - i fell asleep


Please don't tell us who who slap the chipmunk to. =;



who's in the what now?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5477 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200 ... 366  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], getdownmmmkay, Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group