Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 130,896.26
Griffimo wrote:
Elmagister wrote:My wife wanted to watch Cabin in the Woods, and I went in expecting a crap fest. It was actually pretty good. Worth watching.

x2

I haven't seen it yet, but heard it was pretty good. Going to add it to my list.

2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
The Campaign ~ If you don't like Ferrell then you know you won't like it. There were some extremely funny bits in there but the movie fell flat in a lot of places for me. They basically stole a Galifianakis created character and told him to play it. A lot of the stuff they did I just felt like I had seen before.

Ride Like Hell ~ The bike messenger movie with Joseph Gordon Levitt. It's one of those movies you will forget immediately after seeing it but while it's running, it's a fun ride. I don't know how realistic some of the bike messenger stuff is but that is a job I would want no part of. Has death written all over it.

The Babymakers ~ Olivia Munn please have my babies. Another movie by the Broken Lizard crew. They have never been able to duplicate the success that was Super Troopers but they have came out with a few movies that I thought were really good, this wasn't one of them. Has it's moments but only so many vulgar jokes can be told in one movie. Paul Schneider is a better actor than to stoop to this level of comedy.

The Bourne Legacy ~ Just didn't do it for me. The 3 leading actors I'm big fans of in Renner, Weisz and Norton but seriously you can't have Bourne without Damon. I'll never buy into it and if they don't have a plan to bring Damon back at some point, and they continue to churn these movies out I'm going to be disappointed.

The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford ~ The cinematography in this movie was beyond amazing, the cast was top notch, and the story was well told. Even the voice overs and the musical selections flowed perfectly with the tone and mood the movie set. I think it's from 2008 but easily the best out of the five I just wrote about.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 5,172.40
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:The Campaign ~ If you don't like Ferrell then you know you won't like it. There were some extremely funny bits in there but the movie fell flat in a lot of places for me. They basically stole a Galifianakis created character and told him to play it. A lot of the stuff they did I just felt like I had seen before.

Ride Like Hell ~ The bike messenger movie with Joseph Gordon Levitt. It's one of those movies you will forget immediately after seeing it but while it's running, it's a fun ride. I don't know how realistic some of the bike messenger stuff is but that is a job I would want no part of. Has death written all over it.

The Babymakers ~ Olivia Munn please have my babies. Another movie by the Broken Lizard crew. They have never been able to duplicate the success that was Super Troopers but they have came out with a few movies that I thought were really good, this wasn't one of them. Has it's moments but only so many vulgar jokes can be told in one movie. Paul Schneider is a better actor than to stoop to this level of comedy.

The Bourne Legacy ~ Just didn't do it for me. The 3 leading actors I'm big fans of in Renner, Weisz and Norton but seriously you can't have Bourne without Damon. I'll never buy into it and if they don't have a plan to bring Damon back at some point, and they continue to churn these movies out I'm going to be disappointed.

The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford ~ The cinematography in this movie was beyond amazing, the cast was top notch, and the story was well told. Even the voice overs and the musical selections flowed perfectly with the tone and mood the movie set. I think it's from 2008 but easily the best out of the five I just wrote about.

Casey Afleck was great in that.
Megalodon
^ Glad he didn't take acting lessons from his brother
Supreme Megalodon
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:^ Glad he didn't take acting lessons from his brother

Ben takes a lot of crap, but I don't think he's a bad actor...not great either though. I think he excels as a writer/director. I like Casey as an actor quite a bit.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,087.86
Elmagister wrote:

Ben takes a lot of crap, but I don't think he's a bad actor...not great either though. I think he excels as a writer/director. I like Casey as an actor quite a bit.

Ben Afleck's done a solid job in the roles that I've seen him in over the last few years. What was the George Reeves movie that he did?

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
pwbowen wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

Ben Afleck's done a solid job in the roles that I've seen him in over the last few years. What was the George Reeves movie that he did?

Hollywoodland.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 77,223.88
Elmagister wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

Hollywoodland.

I was going to type Supermanland. Glad you beat me to it with the right title.

proudly all hat and no cattle since 1979
Megalodon
I don't think I've seen Hollywoodland, looks good
Great White Shark
Sand$: 168.06
OK so "no" on the Fishbone documentary then?

CleffedUp wrote:
Yeah, it took me a couple of looks to realize it was a pumpkin puking into a toilet.

(2003) - R.I.P.
Supreme Megalodon
100 greatest movie insults.

NSFW

Supreme Megalodon
Also, The Last Boy Scout does not get enough love. Great movie.

Supreme Megalodon
Griffimo wrote:Also, The Last Boy Scout does not get enough love. Great movie.

I started dancing a jig after reading that.
Supreme Megalodon
Elmagister wrote:

How much did those pants cost ya?

Supreme Megalodon
Griffimo wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

How much did those pants cost ya?

They have a TV in them?