Megalodon
Sand$: 31,154.90
I think you could find 100 just in Full Metal Jacket alone.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 130,756.96
Prometheus is coming out on the 9th. If you like Sci-fi.....I highly recommend checking it out. Probably won't play as well as it did on the bigscreen, but still should not be missed.

2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,045.24
Yeah, i have been wanting to see that.

In the beginning the universe was created. This made a number of people very angry and has generally been considered a mistake.

Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
Went to see Looper last night, it was a good movie very enjoyable. Concept is awesome but I did feel the outcome was rather predictable and my god who did they hire to do Joseph Gordon Levitt's make up? It was a complete hack job, his face was distracting. Outside of that good stuff.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 5,589.78
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:Went to see Looper last night, it was a good movie very enjoyable. Concept is awesome but I did feel the outcome was rather predictable and my god who did they hire to do Joseph Gordon Levitt's make up? It was a complete hack job, his face was distracting. Outside of that good stuff.

If you didn't know he was JGL, it probably wouldn't have bothered you? I thought it was kinda cool the way they made him up to look like Bruce.
Megalodon
Elmagister wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:Went to see Looper last night, it was a good movie very enjoyable. Concept is awesome but I did feel the outcome was rather predictable and my god who did they hire to do Joseph Gordon Levitt's make up? It was a complete hack job, his face was distracting. Outside of that good stuff.

If you didn't know he was JGL, it probably wouldn't have bothered you? I thought it was kinda cool the way they made him up to look like Bruce.

Nope probably not, I get what they were trying to do it just distracted me at times but didn't take away from the overall movie . I couldn't get this character out of my head:

Another question I had and I'll put it in white:
When the first kid didn't kill himself and he was on the run, when his older self was dying and basically falling apart before our eyes, why was that? Was it because they were killing the present time him in some kind of horrible tortured fashion because when Levitt kills himself in the end Willis vanishes into thin air?
Supreme Megalodon
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:Another question I had and I'll put it in white:
When the first kid didn't kill himself and he was on the run, when his older self was dying and basically falling apart before our eyes, why was that? Was it because they were killing the present time him in some kind of horrible tortured fashion because when Levitt kills himself in the end Willis vanishes into thin air?

Yeah, they were carving the words into his arm, and cutting him up, slowly. That's my problem with the movie's idea of time travel. There are basically two choices: One timeline, or multiple, alternate timelines. If you opt to write about time travel where there is only ONE timeline, carving words into someone's present body won't magically appear on their future body. It will have been there since they were carved. It's already happened. If you're writing about multiple timelines, then cutting into one alternate version of a person won't affect the version from an alternate timeline.
Megalodon
Sand$: 73,621.76
seen promethius, thought it was good.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 130,756.96
rugger48 wrote:seen promethius, thought it was good.

Pretty intense....right? :thumbright:

2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 8,026.53
i saw frankenweenie saturday night. it was basically pet cemetary as a cartoon. my daughter said she thought she was going to throw up watching it.
Megalodon
End of Watch was intense. There were parts where the shaky camera stuff got a little on my nerves but holy crap at the entire movie.
Supreme Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:seen promethius, thought it was good.

It held my attention, and had cool elements...overall, I thought it was lacking a story though.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,691.32
I suffered through the Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence. Not due to any genuine interest in the movie, but as a badge of pride for my pain threshold. It's astonishing to see myself type this, but... the original actually "made sense" and was more believable than this farce. The only thing I will give them credit for is the casting of the main antagonist; a guy who if placed next to quasimodo as the last two people to pick on a dodgeball team, would be picked last. But this was just gore for the sake of gore. The tire iron (or was it a crow bar) became almost comical in its use and every single member of the 12-person centipede crew should have been dead from exposure, blunt force trauma, or blood loss long before their assembly. You can also use your own imaginations when I mention that laxatives were used during the "feeding" routine. If you ever want to scar a child for life and have them sue you later on for child abuse, this is the movie to show them.

To leave this on a more positive note, I just finished Miller's Crossing and it was much more entertaining. Good story, good acting, and authentic dialogue.

ImageImageImage
Megalodon
^ I hate horror movies that go gore just to go gore. The best horror movies don't have an overflowing of blood and guts, usually.

I watched Mystic River again the other day. One of those movies I can't stop watching whenever it comes on.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 65,679.30
I saw The Evil Dead 2 was on IFC this weekend. So I recorded it with my VCR to watch later. Not a typo. I still use a VCR. I'll try to put a review up here later for Evil Dead 2.

proudly all hat and no cattle since 1979