Crashing on HBO

Sand$: 9,512.48
Crashing tackles the turning point in Holmes’s life, when he discovered his wife was cheating on him, and he moved out of the suburbs to double down on trying to make it as a comic in New York City. via Vox

On the surface, I didn't think much of this - we've seen shows based on a comic's "real life" plenty of times, how could this be different? So the gimmick is he found his wife cheating on him and now he's going to go after his dreams with no money and attempt to crash on anyone's couch to make it. The thing that's different though is Pete Holmes isn't a self loathing, look at me I'm real and an arshole kind of comic. He's a god fearing former aspiring youth pastor who tries to see the good in everyone, even in a miserably hilarious Artie Lange. The first episode was great and Artie Lange (who I was never really a fan of) was freaking hilarious.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 5,606.48
He talked about his life where this story came from, and the show on Rogan's podcast. I'll give it a shot.
hmm, didn't like the second episode as much. Too much Artie and TJ Miller stand up which dragged the show down. I find TJ Miller hilarious but not when he's doing stand up. It's a weird thing.

I did love the fact that Pete had to keep Artie away from drugs though. Everything with Gina Gershon was fantastic. And god damn! 54 and still crazy hot.
The third episode (Yard Sale) was fantastic.

TJ Miller was great
The hippie guy that his wife cheated with is easily my favorite character. That guy needs his own show.

"don't you have a mandolin to tune" :lol:
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,493.08
Awesome

Twitter :@Adenchiz