FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 11.26.2014, 12:21

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 09.16.2008, 09:03 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 12926
Donate
buf.gif
fagot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 09.16.2008, 10:09 
Darth Mod

Sand$: 49766
Donate
ind.gif
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:
fagot

wow out of left field.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 09.16.2008, 22:40 

Sand$: 6402
Donate
ne.gif
good show this week.. i liked it :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.17.2008, 00:32 
Darth Mod

Donate
ind.gif
I liked it as well. I will keep watching.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.17.2008, 00:37 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 52
Donate
atl.gif
I don't know.... it seems like it will end up on the sci fi channel next year but it's entertaining enough right now... I keep waiting for Sculley to make a guest appearence...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.17.2008, 05:32 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 16651
Donate
tmidgley wrote:
I don't know.... it seems like it will end up on the sci fi channel next year but it's entertaining enough right now... I keep waiting for Sculley to make a guest appearence...

Actually, I'm thinking Dawson is going to show up in the first season somewhere.

I missed last night. I knew I wasn't going to start it at 9, so I'll catch up on the weekend. It seems like all of my shows are on the same night. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.17.2008, 07:26 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 55513
Donate
min.gif
One thing I don't like about it is that it is so over the top. Even more so than the X-files. Especially in the resolution of the "problem of the day." I mean, come on... finding the last image on the retina and putting the image on the TV. :roll: I'll keep watching, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if it gets canceled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.17.2008, 07:40 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
unimsw wrote:
One thing I don't like about it is that it is so over the top. Even more so than the X-files. Especially in the resolution of the "problem of the day." I mean, come on... finding the last image on the retina and putting the image on the TV. :roll: I'll keep watching, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if it gets canceled.

and one of the most watched shows on TV right now is Heroes which is about people with super powers, like x-men. That's not over the top? It's entertainment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.17.2008, 07:47 
Darth Mod

Donate
ind.gif
stormtrooper wrote:
unimsw wrote:

and one of the most watched shows on TV right now is Heroes which is about people with super powers, like x-men. That's not over the top? It's entertainment.

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.17.2008, 07:54 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
stormtrooper wrote:
unimsw wrote:

Yes, it's over the top, but it's a different kind of over the top. Fringe is cheesy. Heroes is not. Sorry... I just don't think some mad scientist who comes up with ridiculous things like retina imaging, talking to people who are in comas and/or are dead, etc are very interesting. He will probably have some ridiculous solution to every problem that he did research on at some point. Aside from those moments, I like the show a lot. But does Joshua Jackson really have a role aside from keeping his father in check at this point? The entire premise of Heroes is about people with special powers so it fits together well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.17.2008, 08:03 

Donate
ne.gif
unimsw wrote:
stormtrooper wrote:
unimsw wrote:

Yes, it's over the top, but it's a different kind of over the top. Fringe is cheesy. Heroes is not. Sorry... I just don't think some mad scientist who comes up with ridiculous things like retina imaging, talking to people who are in comas and/or are dead, etc are very interesting. He will probably have some ridiculous solution to every problem that he did research on at some point. Aside from those moments, I like the show a lot. But does Joshua Jackson really have a role aside from keeping his father in check at this point? The entire premise of Heroes is about people with special powers so it fits together well.

i agree.. this is definately cheesy, but i still like it. I thought it was kinda wierd that they managed to find the girl in the nick of time, but hey... its still entertainment....

and I'll continue to watch...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.17.2008, 08:11 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
unimsw wrote:
stormtrooper wrote:
unimsw wrote:

I'm just trying to say TV is about entertainment. I get into the shows that really have a decent storyline and character relationship. I'm not too concerened with whether or not it's believable. Do I think they can solve a homocide in a few days like on CSI? Nope. Would I ever want to be seen by Dr. House? Heck no. :lol: Just a point to say that over the top and a decent storyline to set up the show is what makes good entertainment....and it keeps me posting in the tank. :)

Carry on. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.17.2008, 08:22 

Donate
ne.gif
stormtrooper wrote:
unimsw wrote:
stormtrooper wrote:
unimsw wrote:

I'm just trying to say TV is about entertainment. I get into the shows that really have a decent storyline and character relationship. I'm not too concerened with whether or not it's believable. Do I think they can solve a homocide in a few days like on CSI? Nope. Would I ever want to be seen by Dr. House? Heck no. :lol: Just a point to say that over the top and a decent storyline to set up the show is what makes good entertainment....and it keeps me posting in the tank. :)

Carry on. 8)

whore :lol: :lol:

hmmm -- pot calling the kettle black, huh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.17.2008, 09:28 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
stormtrooper wrote:
unimsw wrote:
stormtrooper wrote:
unimsw wrote:

Carry on. 8)

I totally agree. I will definitely continue watching and will entertained. It's just not on par with other sci-fi greats like Heroes, Lost or the X-Files. Definitely worth the airtime though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.17.2008, 11:01 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
FLPatsFan wrote:
whore :lol: :lol:

hmmm -- pot calling the kettle black, huh?

Yes. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31  Next