Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,714.50
Man what a show. It just gets better and better. Spring 2012 is a long way away. :(

It was purgatory.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,999.74
jokerswild1130 wrote:
tjusmc wrote:Man what a show. It just gets better and better. Spring 2012 is a long way away. :(

start reading the books...catch you up and something to pass the time. I watch every sunday even tho I knew what was going to happen

Yes, read the books. You will not be disappointed!

ImageImageImage
Great White Shark
jokerswild1130 wrote:
tjusmc wrote:Man what a show. It just gets better and better. Spring 2012 is a long way away. :(

start reading the books...catch you up and something to pass the time. I watch every sunday even tho I knew what was going to happen

I'm halfway through the first book. Would be further but my wife got it first and she has more time to read. She is on the third book now.

It was purgatory.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 93,810.17
cornerbackX24 wrote:
Fighting Amish wrote:anyone know when they'll come out with he dvd's of season one?

Season one isnt even finished FA but what for? You can watch it online in HD quality for free.

?? do tell..do tell Señor?? Im out of that loop. I watched the first two episodes..and we canceled our movie packages on Direct tv..I havent read this entire thread and wont start now.

pm me is you must..

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 93,810.17
tjusmc wrote:
jokerswild1130 wrote:

I'm halfway through the first book. Would be further but my wife got it first and she has more time to read. She is on the third book now.

Im the same way. My wife read the books a few years ago, and Im still halfway through #1.

Isnt there another book in the series coming out soon?

ImageImage
Great White Shark
Fighting Amish wrote:
tjusmc wrote:
jokerswild1130 wrote:

Im the same way. My wife read the books a few years ago, and Im still halfway through #1.

Book 5 comes out in mid July.

It was purgatory.
Megalodon
Sand$: 9,673.66

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,999.74
Kaleb was struck speehless apparently :lol:

ImageImageImage
Great White Shark
Sand$: 686.38

Interesting rock'ish version of the theme song
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 94,134.86
tjusmc wrote:
Fighting Amish wrote:
tjusmc wrote:
jokerswild1130 wrote:

Book 5 comes out in mid July.

Tomorrow. I will wait for the cheaper paper back version to come out...
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 17,537.26
the diehards on the forums are not happy. without revealing too many spoilers i skimmed the boards and people are pissed.

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Megalodon
Sand$: 9,673.66

Must have this

Special Features (Bolded features are Blu-Ray exclusives)
A. Episodic Previews & Recaps (22:45)
B. Making of Game of Thrones (25:00)
C. Character Profiles (15 clips) (30:18)
D. Creating the Dothraki Language (5:26)
E. Inside the Night’s Watch (8:05)
F. From the Book to the Screen (5:15)
G. Histories (30:00 approx)
H. Creating the Show Open (5:05)
I. Cast Audition Tapes (25:00 approx)
J. Anatomy of Episode 6 “A Golden Crown” (60 min)
K. Guide to Westeros (Menu-Based In-Episode Interactive Feature)
L. Guide to Westeros (Menu-Based)
M. Ep 1 ‘Winter is Coming’ w/ Commentary by Exec Producers/Writers David Benioff & D.B Weiss
N. Ep 2 ‘The Kingsroad’ w/ Commentary by Lena Headey, Mark Addy & nikolaj Coster-Waldau
O. Ep 3 ‘Lord Snow’ w/ Commentary by Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams & Isaac Hempstead-Wright
P. Ep 4 ‘Cripples, Bastards and Broken Things’ w/ Commentary by Bryan Cogman (Writer) and Kit Harington
Q. Ep 6 ‘A Golden Crown’ w/ Commentary by Pete Dinklage, Emilia Clarke, Harry Lloyd and Daniel Minahan (Director)
R. Ep 8 ‘The Pointy End’ w/ Commentary by George R.R Martin (Co-Exec Producer & Author of Game of Thrones
S. Ep 10 ‘Fire and Blood’ w/ Commentary by David Benioff & D.B Weiss (Exec Producers/Writers) & Alan Taylor (Director)

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Great White Shark
Anyone not reading these books yet need to do themselves a favor and start. I'm halfway through the third book, I'm just past the red wedding and .... holy chit balls.

It was purgatory.
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 4,983.08
Having just finished the last book, I get a very "Lost" vibe from them. I don't think this author has a grand scheme as to where this book is going to go. Plot line seems to never connect.
Great White Shark
There are still two more books coming.

It was purgatory.