Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 146,941.58

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Megalodon
Sand$: 35,805.10
Sooo can you get a DUI on horseback?

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=329576
10th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac
Megalodon
Sand$: 31,104.26
You're thinking of a UTI
Supreme Megalodon
I think you might have to be w/in the right-of-way for the fuzz to gitchya w/anything here.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
SonOfDad wrote:You're thinking of a UTI
Urinary Tract Infection.. ?... hmm.. suppose thats possible. I'll allow it.

play on.

Megalodon
Sand$: 35,805.10
@SOD you're thinking of bareback

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=329576
10th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac
Honorary Megalodon
Sand$: 11,988.60
:-k which one is the infamous Stallion from Wisconsin?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,251.32
625james wrote:Sooo can you get a DUI on horseback?

Of course. If your friend is drunk demand the keys to his horse.

That is, of course, unless his horse is the famous Mr. Ed
Megalodon
Sand$: 31,380.18
625james wrote:Sooo can you get a DUI on horseback?

Depends on the state. Some yes, some no.

You asked about DUI which most states use the term "motor vehicle" with . States also have laws related to operating a vehicle (not necessarily defined as motor) recklessly that you could be cited under. Easiest example would be a bicycle and whether you were drunk or not and hit someone and injured them you'd be charged.

Remember the instance of the woman killed in Central Park a few years ago by a bycyclist?

Nothing in life is either yes or no. :lol:

Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,091.50
I now have the Farmers Only.com jingle going through my head
Supreme Megalodon
10ball wrote:I now have the Farmers Only.com jingle going through my head
Middle of corn fields. Not even a gas pump around. The red building in the background was one of the last real "general stores" I knew of being open in the state. Kitty-corner from the bar a small used car dealership. Ball park across from it. Church w/school 1/2mi down the road on RT. One of the bar owners (wife) was my sister's maid of honor @ '88. I stop for a burger whenever I'm in the area during the day.. never a dull moment.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,091.50
birddog wrote:
Middle of corn fields. Not even a gas pump around. The red building in the background was one of the last real "general stores" I knew of being open in the state. Kitty-corner from the bar a small used car dealership. Ball park across from it. Church w/school 1/2mi down the road on RT. One of the bar owners (wife) was my sister's maid of honor @ '88. I stop for a burger whenever I'm in the area during the day.. never a dull moment.

Probably the best burger around

I live in a town of about 220...I think they counted everybody's dogs at the last census.
We are a couple miles off of the main hwy...surrounded by corn/bean fields and timber. We have the Jr high school, a machine shop, a bar, your stereotypical good ol' boy mechanic, 2 churches and a small city park...quiet...boring...I wouldn't change it.

A few years ago a girl, on my daughters comp sb team, who is from KC was shocked the town was so small...they gave her the city tour and was back in 20 minutes.
Supreme Megalodon
10ball wrote:
birddog wrote:

Probably the best burger around

I live in a town of about 220...I think they counted everybody's dogs at the last census.
We are a couple miles off of the main hwy...surrounded by corn/bean fields and timber. We have the Jr high school, a machine shop, a bar, your stereotypical good ol' boy mechanic, 2 churches and a small city park...quiet...boring...I wouldn't change it.

A few years ago a girl, on my daughters comp sb team, who is from KC was shocked the town was so small...they gave her the city tour and was back in 20 minutes.

:thumbright:

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,835.74
I love Utica.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,441.71
That pillar of black smoke made me thing the Others were coming for my baby.