WYHI?

WYHI?

Hell yes, I'm flying her friendly skies!
67%
Hell no, Divert immediately!
33%

Total votes : 12
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 10,362.85
http://www.usatoday.com/story/todayinth ... /72315046/
Passengers on the flight described a chaotic scene.

Jim Saviano, a West Coast-based disc jockey who also goes by the name Savi, said he first heard a commotion from near where the woman was sitting. "You could hear someone screaming expletives in the back repeatedly," he said to ABC 7 of Chicago.

"Then she started kicking the seat of the passenger in front of her, and he apparently turned around to complain," Marian Frendt, another Flight 1284 passenger added to ABC 7. "And she hit him."

Saviano said that's when a flight attendant intervened.

"She was trying to talk the girl down," Saviano told ABC 7. "She seemed really calm. She was talking about her boyfriend. And then, all of a sudden, she grabbed [the flight attendant] by the face, kissed her and then punched her in the face."

It was shortly after that the pilot decided to divert, according to passenger accounts.

OAK 34 PIT 31
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,234.36
that sounds like my kind of girl
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 60,337.77
Need pics
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,376.04
Nah, crazy is a sexually transmitted disease.

I am WAY more humble than all of you.
Member SHAG (Shark Help Advice Guild) http://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=253662
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 8,562.84
Did she hit a passenger because they reclined their chair into her knees? Finally fed up with the peanuts and small bottles of booze? Did she kiss the flight attendant because they had that one really good cheese plate she likes? Was it on the cheek or on the mouth? Where will DJ Savi be performing next? None of those questions have been answered.

Chicagoan Daniela Velez-Reyes, 25, now faces several charges for allegedly kissing and then punching a flight attendant in the face during the Monday flight.

Witnesses say that the woman was acting erratically during the whole flight, pacing the aisles, talking and yelling loudly, and abusing other passengers both physically and verbally.

“You could hear someone screaming expletives in the back repeatedly,” passenger Jim Saviano said.

Saviano also noted that when a flight attendant tried to calm the woman, she was attacked.

“She was trying to talk the girl down,” Saviano told Chicago’s ABC affiliate. “She seemed really calm. She was talking about her boyfriend. And then, all of a sudden, she grabbed [the flight attendant] by the face, kissed her and then punched her in the face.”

On 07.31.2015 DaKlute said:to show you how unifying this issue is for those of us who don't look to gronk brady's nutz: i stand with amish...and that almost never happens.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,234.36
oh yeah all day long. That's my kind of crazy
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,709.65
she looks kinda like Justin beiber. so, yes.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,327.89
I remember some crazy girls from college who would fool around with you in the corner of some party only to flip the switch and start with the punching. That's like 10:30 on a Thursday night.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,071.32
She looks like a wrestler. Either on roids or meth.
meh

ImageImageImageImageImage

pwbowen wrote:I apologize for being the wet fart.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,351.34
Yes, I'm up for some rough TSA role-play.

Miss, I'm going to need you to step into this room over here for a strip search.

I see you're on the "no fly list", but I might be able to make that little problem go away.

/giggity

What women really want is security. I know because every time I approach a woman at a bar, that is what she starts screaming.
Megalodon
Sand$: 18,656.76
beerbarian wrote:Yes, I'm up for some rough TSA role-play.

Miss, I'm going to need you to step into this room over here for a strip search.

I see you're on the "no fly list", but I might be able to make that little problem go away.

/giggity

:lol: :lol:

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)

Megalodon
Sand$: 24,085.87
Oh dios mios!

Sig by NJ. The greatest shark ever.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,053.16

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.