Comedy

Blue Shark
Sand$: 693.18
I'm in need of scheduling a 'work' trip to Las Vegas. I like to schedule them around a comedy act I want to see. Looking into the near future (early May - end of June) my preferred option are: Jim Norton, Jim Jeffries and Ron White. For me, it's a bit of a coin flip. Anyone have an opinion?

And to give the thread a broader topic, here are a couple of clips I find funny :D

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 38,408.50
Big fan of bill burr. I'd go see ron white in a heartbeat.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Megalodon
Sand$: 65,272.54
Ron White is coming to town in May. May need to procure some tickets.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 16,082.38
jim norton is great. ron white by himself is hit or miss. when we saw him he was drunk and it was awful. jim jefferies ok.

Bill burr live was good. i can only take him in small doses though. His show on netflix was atrocious.

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,767.50
I saw Chappelle a couple years ago and it was awesome. Totally irrelevant to this convo, just thought I'd share though :lol:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 12,398.22
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:jim norton is great. ron white by himself is hit or miss. when we saw him he was drunk and it was awful. jim jefferies ok.

Bill burr live was good. i can only take him in small doses though. His show on netflix was atrocious.

I love his standup, and sometimes his podcast, but I agree about the cartoon.
Blue Shark
Yeah, I'm a big fan of Burr's stand-up and I listen to his Monday and Thursday podcast every week. He's down here at the Seminole Hard Rock May 6th. I'll probably catch that. Haven't seen his Netflix cartoon yet. Figured I'd wait till I have time and watch them all at once.

Ron White's made my Vegas short list the last couple times but chose Dan Tosh last time and Jim Gaffigan before that. He plays the Mirage pretty regularly.

This clip is far more safe for work than the first two...

Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,767.50
Jim Gaffigan was in a commercial last night during the game, I think that was the first time I've seen him in a while. I think he's hilarious.
Blue Shark
Agree. He's hilarious. He's the KFC colonel now isn't he? I thought he took over from Norm McDonald...

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 16,082.38
i've seen him live a few times. college tours. tickets were like 15-20 bucks. he'll be here in a few weeks and tickets are 60 bucks...yeah...no

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Blue Shark
I get that about ticket costs. I like to do one good one a year or so but then I don't do movies in a theater or concerts anymore so I call it a wash as far as entertainment expense goes.
Blue Shark
Patrice O'Neal. Gone far too soon.

Megalodon
Sand$: 39,005.92

Cleveland, OH. The Championship Metropolis. FTW!

*Dyno$ (10-4; Bye, W, W: CHAMPS!)
*Deathmatch (9-3; W, L), *Wall (9-4; Bye, L), *HoP (9-4; W, L), *Uber (8-5; W, L)
FSNFL (9-7), P&B (4-10), College (2-8)
Blue Shark
The BlueBeards wrote:

:lol:

'Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when we got little kid slaves makin them? What is your overhead!?'

=D>
Blue Shark
Jim Florentine just launched a web site with little video clips where he sits at a news desk and trashes facebook posts. The clips are only a minute or two long and there's only three of them so far, but again, he just launched it. Pretty funny stuff.

http://www.awfulfacebookposts.com/