pwbowen wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:Or be azzholes that works too

See, not THAT is free. :wink:

spoken like a true SEC grad

Whatever that thing is, it owns
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 56,848.00
DropkickFluties wrote:Once again... http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/

The last time I went to IHOP it was because we had a free birthday meal for my wife.

It was the worst meal of my life. You couldn't pay me to go back.

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 65,687.88
vonbearsalot wrote:

The last time I went to IHOP it was because we had a free birthday meal for my wife.

The last time I was at IHOP, was after a night where the wife and I ended up in a strip club. We ended up eating breakfast two booths away from one of the dancers from the previous night.

proudly all hat and no cattle since 1979
Moderatorbaiter
Sand$: 6,211.34
Griffimo wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:

The last time I was at IHOP, was after a night where the wife and I ended up in a strip club. We ended up eating breakfast two booths away from one of the dancers from the previous night.

Did she have a blue waffle?
Supreme Megalodon
StoneCutter wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:

No, but I think she really liked me.

Moderatorbaiter
Griffimo wrote:
StoneCutter wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:

No, but I think she really liked my wallet.

FTFY
Supreme Megalodon
Pshaw, this girl really liked me. I can tell.

Moderatorbaiter
Griffimo wrote:Pshaw, this girl really liked me. I can tell.

I'll bet she gave you her phone number on a napkin and put a lipstick kiss on it, and put the times she works on the back.
Supreme Megalodon
I know what you're going to say when I tell you this, but I think that stripper down at The Kitten Klub really liked me. The little red-haired one, Kandi. I don't know what it was, but we just seemed to have this... connection.

From the moment I sat down, there was a powerful chemistry between us. I could tell by the way she looked me right in the eye. It was the kind of look that conveyed an understanding between a man and a woman. Eye contact can be a very primal thing.

I could also tell she liked me by all the time she spent dancing in front of me. She could have done her splits and backbends facing any guy in the place, but she almost always did them facing me. And when she crawled up the brass pole, she usually used the one right near me.

I know, I know. You're thinking she was just being nice to me for the tips. But it wasn't like that. You see, whenever she looked at me and smiled, I could sense it was a real human moment. Kandi, she's not like the other girls at The Kitten Klub. For one thing, she's obviously had formal dance training. More importantly, though, she's got a down-to-earth quality about her. A vulnerability, an innocence, almost. I think she could tell I really understood her.

Kandi also really responded to the way I slipped her the money. Unlike some guys, who shove the cash right down the front of the G-string, I make a point of showing respect for the girls by tucking the bills in the side, near the hip. Believe me, the girls notice that.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 0.00
Griffimo wrote:I know what you're going to say when I tell you this, but I think that stripper down at The Kitten Klub really liked me. The little red-haired one, Kandi. I don't know what it was, but we just seemed to have this... connection.

From the moment I sat down, there was a powerful chemistry between us. I could tell by the way she looked me right in the eye. It was the kind of look that conveyed an understanding between a man and a woman. Eye contact can be a very primal thing.

I could also tell she liked me by all the time she spent dancing in front of me. She could have done her splits and backbends facing any guy in the place, but she almost always did them facing me. And when she crawled up the brass pole, she usually used the one right near me.

I know, I know. You're thinking she was just being nice to me for the tips. But it wasn't like that. You see, whenever she looked at me and smiled, I could sense it was a real human moment. Kandi, she's not like the other girls at The Kitten Klub. For one thing, she's obviously had formal dance training. More importantly, though, she's got a down-to-earth quality about her. A vulnerability, an innocence, almost. I think she could tell I really understood her.

Kandi also really responded to the way I slipped her the money. Unlike some guys, who shove the cash right down the front of the G-string, I make a point of showing respect for the girls by tucking the bills in the side, near the hip. Believe me, the girls notice that.

You should have wrapped the cash around your business card and the phone would have rang for sure.

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,419.12
Being engaged to one is awesome, fwiw.

I am WAY more humble than all of you.
Member SHAG (Shark Help Advice Guild) http://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=253662
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,118.92
Griffimo wrote:I know what you're going to say when I tell you this, but I think that stripper down at The Kitten Klub really liked me. The little red-haired one, Kandi. I don't know what it was, but we just seemed to have this... connection.

Can't tell if serious...