FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 04.25.2014, 00:25

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Sat 08.04.2012, 15:36 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.06.2005, 07:51
Posts: 28128
Sand$: 113130
Donate
Location: where the red furn grows
min.gif
pwbowen wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
Or be azzholes that works too


Image

See, not THAT is free. :wink:

spoken like a true SEC grad

_________________
"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Sat 08.04.2012, 15:43 
Online
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 35516
Sand$: 33469
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
birddog wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
Or be azzholes that works too


Image

See, not THAT is free. :wink:

spoken like a true SEC grad

Image

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

You're like the Michael Jordan of being a son of a beetch.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Sat 08.04.2012, 15:48 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.06.2005, 07:51
Posts: 28128
Sand$: 113130
Donate
Location: where the red furn grows
min.gif
:lol:

:Drink)

_________________
"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Sat 08.04.2012, 21:48 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Thu 08.31.2006, 19:28
Posts: 30875
Sand$: 45803
Donate
Location: Home of UNI Panthers
min.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
Right now Papa John’s offers 50% Off Regular Price Menu Items on your Online Orders with coupon code SUMMER50 now through 8/12/2012

Appreciate it. My son is getting baptised tomorrow, so i needed food for the family. Got 100 bucks in pizza for half off...Better than a free 3 dollar cheeseburger.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Sun 08.05.2012, 00:14 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 01.26.2005, 14:46
Posts: 20134
Sand$: 53852
Donate
Location: C/S, CO
ari.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
Or be azzholes that works too


I was just joking around. Sorry. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Mon 02.04.2013, 11:24 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sun 08.30.2009, 09:28
Posts: 6608
Sand$: 39442
Donate
Location: Somewhere between the Principality of Sealand and Migrate, KY
ne.gif
http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/pancake-day-details.html

_________________
Come follow the off-season fun!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Tue 03.04.2014, 10:10 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sun 08.30.2009, 09:28
Posts: 6608
Sand$: 39442
Donate
Location: Somewhere between the Principality of Sealand and Migrate, KY
ne.gif
Once again... http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/

_________________
Come follow the off-season fun!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Tue 03.04.2014, 13:15 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined: Tue 08.28.2012, 19:43
Posts: 4641
Sand$: 2510
Donate
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
Or be azzholes that works too


Image

See, not THAT is free. :wink:

spoken like a true SEC grad

Image



Whatever that thing is, it owns


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Tue 03.04.2014, 13:51 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.12.2007, 17:03
Posts: 25891
Sand$: 44786
Donate
Location: IN
chi.gif
DropkickFluties wrote:


The last time I went to IHOP it was because we had a free birthday meal for my wife.

It was the worst meal of my life. You couldn't pay me to go back.

_________________
Bitter god of Monday morning


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Tue 03.04.2014, 15:29 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.19.2004, 16:33
Posts: 14977
Sand$: 17941
Donate
Location: Jasper, Missouri
min.gif
vonbearsalot wrote:
DropkickFluties wrote:


The last time I went to IHOP it was because we had a free birthday meal for my wife.

It was the worst meal of my life. You couldn't pay me to go back.


The last time I was at IHOP, was after a night where the wife and I ended up in a strip club. We ended up eating breakfast two booths away from one of the dancers from the previous night.

_________________
elven wrote:
here come the sack licka
turn it up


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Tue 03.04.2014, 15:31 
Offline
Moderatorbaiter
User avatar

Joined: Sun 07.10.2005, 07:33
Posts: 23358
Sand$: 9260
Donate
Location: Aggieland
dal.gif
Griffimo wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:
DropkickFluties wrote:


The last time I went to IHOP it was because we had a free birthday meal for my wife.

It was the worst meal of my life. You couldn't pay me to go back.


The last time I was at IHOP, was after a night where the wife and I ended up in a strip club. We ended up eating breakfast two booths away from one of the dancers from the previous night.


Did she have a blue waffle?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Tue 03.04.2014, 15:33 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.19.2004, 16:33
Posts: 14977
Sand$: 17941
Donate
Location: Jasper, Missouri
min.gif
StoneCutter wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:
DropkickFluties wrote:


The last time I went to IHOP it was because we had a free birthday meal for my wife.

It was the worst meal of my life. You couldn't pay me to go back.


The last time I was at IHOP, was after a night where the wife and I ended up in a strip club. We ended up eating breakfast two booths away from one of the dancers from the previous night.


Did she have a blue waffle?


No, but I think she really liked me.

_________________
elven wrote:
here come the sack licka
turn it up


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Tue 03.04.2014, 15:39 
Offline
Moderatorbaiter
User avatar

Joined: Sun 07.10.2005, 07:33
Posts: 23358
Sand$: 9260
Donate
Location: Aggieland
dal.gif
Griffimo wrote:
StoneCutter wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:
DropkickFluties wrote:


The last time I went to IHOP it was because we had a free birthday meal for my wife.

It was the worst meal of my life. You couldn't pay me to go back.


The last time I was at IHOP, was after a night where the wife and I ended up in a strip club. We ended up eating breakfast two booths away from one of the dancers from the previous night.


Did she have a blue waffle?


No, but I think she really liked my wallet.


FTFY


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Tue 03.04.2014, 15:40 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.19.2004, 16:33
Posts: 14977
Sand$: 17941
Donate
Location: Jasper, Missouri
min.gif
Pshaw, this girl really liked me. I can tell.

_________________
elven wrote:
here come the sack licka
turn it up


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Stuff
PostPosted: Tue 03.04.2014, 15:42 
Offline
Moderatorbaiter
User avatar

Joined: Sun 07.10.2005, 07:33
Posts: 23358
Sand$: 9260
Donate
Location: Aggieland
dal.gif
Griffimo wrote:
Pshaw, this girl really liked me. I can tell.


I'll bet she gave you her phone number on a napkin and put a lipstick kiss on it, and put the times she works on the back.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: OilersNut and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group