FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 10.30.2014, 18:38

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 148  Next
PostPosted: Sun 03.04.2012, 23:27 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 7597
Donate
gb.gif
Another good episode... it actually kept me guessing a few times.

Quote:
The way Carl reacted when he saw it was the zombie he didn't off that killed Dale was really moving, he realized that him not doing something earlier about it let to Dale's death.

I don't think that Shane is going to get offed any way near to how it went down in the comics anymore. I still think he's a goner, not so much due to what is being shown in the episodes anymore, but just due to the guy has another job, and it's rare for an actor to keep two series going at once. They seem to have been showing a bit of a change in him the last couple episodes, he seems to be portrayed as less brazen than earlier in the season.

I think he goes out saving someone... probably Rick.

PostPosted: Sun 03.04.2012, 23:42 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 30182
Donate
dal.gif
und2006 wrote:

Quote:
The way Carl reacted when he saw it was the zombie he didn't off that killed Dale was really moving, he realized that him not doing something earlier about it let to Dale's death.

-625james-
Not to mention that gun he left on the ground, I wonder if he goes back for it or if someone in trouble gets disappointed reaching into the saddlebag he lifted it from.

PostPosted: Mon 03.05.2012, 01:47 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 39022
Donate
pit.gif
und2006 wrote:

Quote:

I don't think that Shane is going to get offed any way near to how it went down in the comics anymore. I still think he's a goner, not so much due to what is being shown in the episodes anymore, but just due to the guy has another job, and it's rare for an actor to keep two series going at once. They seem to have been showing a bit of a change in him the last couple episodes, he seems to be portrayed as less brazen than earlier in the season.

Is it possible they are screwing with us with media leaks? I doubt it seriously, but that would be genius. Was dale suppose to die in the books this early?

PostPosted: Mon 03.05.2012, 06:52 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 35220
Donate
mia.gif
The past couple episodes cause my wife and I to get into an actual argument. :lol:

Quote:
I think they should kill the guy. She doesn't.

PostPosted: Mon 03.05.2012, 10:11 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 18207
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
The show is back. Thank gosh. For a while there it was getting slow. Also who they killed off ( not spoiling it for those who have not sen the episode ) God bless them.

PostPosted: Mon 03.05.2012, 12:17 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 13580
Donate
sea.gif
Did anyone watch the Talking Dead?

That dude from Anthrax made a great point about the whole 'debate':

Randall = Ben Linus

PostPosted: Mon 03.05.2012, 13:04 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 35220
Donate
mia.gif
I agree with that on one level, that the situation is similar. I don't agree on a liferal level, that he is the leader of this other group, infiltrating the farm. There are easier ways to do that that don't involve getting shot at, and impaling your leg on a fence and risking death.

PostPosted: Mon 03.05.2012, 13:33 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
Elmagister wrote:
I agree with that on one level, that the situation is similar. I don't agree on a liferal level, that he is the leader of this other group, infiltrating the farm. There are easier ways to do that that don't involve getting shot at, and impaling your leg on a fence and risking death.

This last episode was all about reality.

Dale represented morality

Carl represented fearlessness

Rick represented indecision

Hershel represented broken values.

Daryl represents the facturing in the group.

chaos... it will make for some of the best episodes. I am so tired of people selling me because of a creek they are safe from the zombie populus. Before they found the farm which was at best a mile away from the road. Hoards of zombies walked by. Now nothing. Come on. Also can one of these idiots please find a 50 cal. grenades. ECT.

where there is noise there soon will be zombies. bout time we get back to reality.

PostPosted: Mon 03.05.2012, 22:10 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 7597
Donate
gb.gif
rugger48 wrote:
und2006 wrote:

Quote:

Is it possible they are screwing with us with media leaks? I doubt it seriously, but that would be genius. Was dale suppose to die in the books this early?

No, he lives quite a bit longer. You can throw the books out the window at this point they are nothing more than the inspiration at this point.

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 09:31 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
und2006 wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
und2006 wrote:

Quote:

No, he lives quite a bit longer. You can throw the books out the window at this point they are nothing more than the inspiration at this point.

Yep unless Carl digs up sophia and makes her his corpse girlfriend. that would make an interesting episode.

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 09:37 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 36720
Donate
car.gif
Well TV Dale was much more annoying than Book Dale. Course getting laid will mellow someone out I suppose.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Fri 03.09.2012, 10:28 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 55253
Donate
min.gif
Finally got around to watching it. Wow. It was looking kind of slow during most of the episode... then BAM! My wife was actually on the verge of tears! Lots of repercussions from that ending. They killed "the voice of reason." I am most interested in seeing how this effects Carl. Kid was already half way to insane. Now he's really fugged.
Man, I love this show. Easily the best on TV.

PostPosted: Fri 03.09.2012, 10:54 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 9224
Donate
oak.gif
That kid's a local who lives just a few miles away.

local online fishwrap article:

http://cherokeetribune.com/view/full_st ... _1st_right

Quote:
TOWNE LAKE — Most 12-year-olds only get to battle zombies in video games, but Chandler Riggs gets to fight them for a living.

Chandler, the son of William and Gina Ann Riggs of Towne Lake, plays Carl Grimes, who flees his small town with his mom, Lori, to escape the zombie apocalypse in the AMC show “The Walking Dead.”

“It’s like a video game in real life,” Chandler said.

His agent found the role and Chandler, who has been acting on stage since age 4, said he never thought he would land the part.

“We never thought we’d get this zombie TV show,” Chandler said. “But it’s been such an amazing ride.”

The most recent episode aired Sunday and features Chandler’s character throwing rocks at a zombie trying to attack him in a swamp. William Riggs said fans were excited to finally see more of Chandler in the show.

“They gave me these fake plastic rocks to throw,” Chandler said. “I accidentally hit (the actor playing the zombie) on the head.”

William Riggs said his son’s good throwing arm is a result of years of playing baseball.

Chandler began acting at Hillside Methodist Church, where his family still attends, in a Christmas play, and went on to watch his parents perform in productions at the Cobb Playhouse Theater.

“Even when he was really little, he just had a really uncanny memory,” his father said. “I was in ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’ and at the age of 4 he could remember all 28 colors of the dreamcoat.”

Chandler’s breakout role was in the movie “Get Low,” with Robert Duvall, soon after filming the Lifetime Television movie “The Wronged Man,” starring Julia Ormond.

Chandler’s other movie roles include “Jesus H. Zombie” and “The Rough Cut,” and he has appeared onstage in “Oklahoma!,” “The Wizard of Oz,” “A Country Christmas Carol,” “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” and “The Great Songs of Broadway.”

His father said Chandler worked with producer Gale Anne Hurd on “Get Low,” who went on to produce “The Walking Dead” and liked Chandler for the role of Carl.

Chandler finished filming season two of the zombie series in November, but he’s not giving anything away from this season’s finale.

“It ends with a really big cliffhanger,” he said.

A big comic book and video game fan himself, Chandler spends breaks between filming going with his parents and brother Grayson, 9, to media conventions such as Comic-Con throughout the world. So far, the family has traveled to about 20 since the show began filming, his father said.

Before filming the next season in May, the family will travel to Australia and England for various events to promote the show.

Though the 12-year-old maintains a tightly packed schedule during filming and in the off-season, William Riggs said he and his wife, a Cherokee County school teacher, work hard to make sure Chandler has time to be a kid.

“He goes to cotillion and church activities during the week,” he said.

Chandler said he loves to go play computer and video games with the same friends he grew up with in elementary school. For now, he does his schoolwork through Georgia Cyber Academy online classes and his father, a former special education department head at Etowah High School, helps him with his classes while on set.

The Riggs family is still able to live in Towne Lake, where they’ve called home since 2001, because “The Walking Dead” films just south of Atlanta.

“It’s home for us,” William Riggs said. “It’s a little bit of an adjustment, but it’s what Chandler wants to do. He’s always wanted to be an actor.”

In the future, Chandler said he hopes to land more movie roles. A recent audition for a science-fiction film starring Ethan Hawke didn’t pan out, but he said he’s very attracted to movie roles within the sci-fi and action movie genres.

“Right now, we’re just focusing on school, going to comic conventions and auditioning for things as they come along,” his father said.

Read more: Cherokee Tribune - Paid to fight zombies Towne Lake boy 12 stars on ‘The Walking Dead’

PostPosted: Fri 03.09.2012, 11:30 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 55253
Donate
min.gif
Good arm? He throws like a girl.

PostPosted: Fri 03.09.2012, 13:44 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 13580
Donate
sea.gif
unimsw wrote:
Good arm? He throws like a girl.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 148  Next