FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 10.31.2014, 04:09

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 148  Next
PostPosted: Mon 03.19.2012, 22:07 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 13580
Donate
sea.gif
AMC is turning me into a woman hating bastard. I haven't hated a woman as much as I hate Lori after this episode since Betty Draper.

PostPosted: Mon 03.19.2012, 22:12 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 36742
Donate
car.gif
pinksheets wrote:
AMC is turning me into a woman hating bastard. I haven't hated a woman as much as I hate Lori after this episode since Betty Draper.

Andrea is pretty rocking and Michone might change your mind a ton too. :wink:

Edit: and Maggie has grown on me a lot

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Tue 03.20.2012, 16:35 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 672
Donate
kc.gif
pinksheets wrote:

PostPosted: Tue 03.20.2012, 17:32 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 3318
Donate
she's actually making me not want to watch the show now because every time i see her i just get royally pissed. this episode especially.

first she freaks out and starts yelling at everyone asking where her kid is -- how about watching him for a change.

then she gets all pissed at carl for not telling everyone at the cdc that they are all going to turn into zombies after they die. first of all why would that have helped anything, and second she's been backing all of his plays the whole time even if they were stupid and she picks this one thing to get angry about.

oh man i hate her.

RB - Turner | DWill | FJones | Caddy | Snelling
WR - DJax | SSmith NYG | Garcon | BLloyd | Britt | MThomas JAX
TE - Winslow
DE - Steelers
K - Bryant

PostPosted: Tue 03.20.2012, 18:20 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 18882
Donate
Location: Somewhere between the Principality of Sealand and Migrate, KY
ne.gif
Just imagine how satisfying it will be if they kill her off at some point. People ya love to hate...

PostPosted: Tue 03.20.2012, 19:11 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 39024
Donate
pit.gif
sturjulius wrote:
she's actually making me not want to watch the show now because every time i see her i just get royally pissed. this episode especially.

first she freaks out and starts yelling at everyone asking where her kid is -- how about watching him for a change.

then she gets all pissed at carl for not telling everyone at the cdc that they are all going to turn into zombies after they die. first of all why would that have helped anything, and second she's been backing all of his plays the whole time even if they were stupid and she picks this one thing to get angry about.

oh man i hate her.

Survival of the of the stupid.

PostPosted: Tue 03.20.2012, 22:10 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 7597
Donate
gb.gif
pinksheets wrote:

Yeah, I don't know it she's poorly written, or just a terrible actress... or some combination of both.

Rick... kill Shane... for me...

YOU KILLED SHANE! YOU BASTARD!

PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 06:17 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
car.gif
und2006 wrote:
pinksheets wrote:

Yeah, I don't know it she's poorly written, or just a terrible actress... or some combination of both.

The show has really been solid And the last few episodes great and you guys are whining over Lori?

Dunno, maybe she feels guilty for pushing him to kill him, maybe she's crazy, maybe she's just a beech.

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 06:22 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 30190
Donate
dal.gif
pwbowen wrote:
und2006 wrote:
pinksheets wrote:

The show has really been solid And the last few episodes great and you guys are whining over Lori?

Dunno, maybe she feels guilty for pushing him to kill him, maybe she's crazy, maybe she's just a beech.

Maybe she was hoping Rick would bite the dust instead, she really seemed to enjoy that sex scene with Shane.

PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 06:25 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
car.gif
625james wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
und2006 wrote:
pinksheets wrote:

Maybe she was hoping Rick would bite the dust instead, she really seemed to enjoy that sex scene with Shane.

TBH it seemed more that she was pizzed about Carl putting him down. Tough for Mommie to know her little baby is becoming a zombie killing machine.

PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 11:41 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 9971
Donate
det.gif
pwbowen wrote:
625james wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
und2006 wrote:
pinksheets wrote:

TBH it seemed more that she was pizzed about Carl putting him down. Tough for Mommie to know her little baby is becoming a zombie killing machine.

^^^this

Looked like she didn't react until Rick mentioned that Carl smoked Zombie Shane, then Lori went ballistic on him.

Rivers, Ryan
Miller, Bryce, Taliaferro, Williams (NYG)
Dez, Michael Floyd, Sanu, Cooks
Graham, Allen
Folk, Succop
Broncos, Cowboys

PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 11:45 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 35274
Donate
mia.gif
She quit touching him as soon as he told her he had killed Shane...

PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 13:31 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 13580
Donate
sea.gif
Elmagister wrote:

Yeah. Her demeanor completely changed at that point. She was totally fine with the 'don't mention we're all going to be zombies when we die' thing, but the second he confessed to killing Shane things changed.

witch is crazy.

PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 14:43 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
car.gif
pinksheets wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

Yeah. Her demeanor completely changed at that point. She was totally fine with the 'don't mention we're all going to be zombies when we die' thing, but the second he confessed to killing Shane things changed.

witch is crazy.

I'm pretty sure all of 'em are anyway. Post zombie apocalypse isn't gonna make any of 'em saner.

PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 15:47 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 18577
Donate
was.gif
great last episode.

loved the final shot (in case someone hasn't seen it). portends a very dark, dangerous, role-reversed season 3.

i don't get the lauri hate either. you hate her now, but not when she was boinking shane in the woods when she thought her husband was dead only a few days?

i'm glad herschel is still alive and his soliliquy on the resurrection was one of the more powerful scenes in this series so far.

still not sure how the fudge that zombie herd made it to the farm from atl b/c of a helicopter. that makes no sense to me.

On 10/3/08 Huckleberry wrote:

Something we can agree on DaKlute.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 148  Next