FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 10.31.2014, 04:09

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 148  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon 03.19.2012, 22:07 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.01.2010, 22:00
Posts: 2926
Sand$: 13580
Donate
Location: Seattle, WA
sea.gif
AMC is turning me into a woman hating bastard. I haven't hated a woman as much as I hate Lori after this episode since Betty Draper.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 03.19.2012, 22:12 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 38965
Sand$: 36742
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
pinksheets wrote:
AMC is turning me into a woman hating bastard. I haven't hated a woman as much as I hate Lori after this episode since Betty Draper.


Andrea is pretty rocking and Michone might change your mind a ton too. :wink:

Edit: and Maggie has grown on me a lot

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 03.20.2012, 16:35 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Mon 10.29.2007, 04:16
Posts: 2263
Sand$: 672
Donate
Location: NW NM
kc.gif
pinksheets wrote:
AMC is turning me into a woman hating bastard. I haven't hated a woman as much as I hate Lori after this episode since Betty Draper.



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 03.20.2012, 17:32 
Offline
Whale Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.05.2006, 22:22
Posts: 1417
Sand$: 3318
Donate
she's actually making me not want to watch the show now because every time i see her i just get royally pissed. this episode especially.

first she freaks out and starts yelling at everyone asking where her kid is -- how about watching him for a change.

then she gets all pissed at carl for not telling everyone at the cdc that they are all going to turn into zombies after they die. first of all why would that have helped anything, and second she's been backing all of his plays the whole time even if they were stupid and she picks this one thing to get angry about.

oh man i hate her.

_________________
2010 B League -- Stamford Market Value
Re-Draft, no PPR
QB - Favre | Cutler
RB - Turner | DWill | FJones | Caddy | Snelling
WR - DJax | SSmith NYG | Garcon | BLloyd | Britt | MThomas JAX
TE - Winslow
DE - Steelers
K - Bryant


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 03.20.2012, 18:20 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sun 08.30.2009, 09:28
Posts: 7513
Sand$: 18882
Donate
Location: Somewhere between the Principality of Sealand and Migrate, KY
ne.gif
Just imagine how satisfying it will be if they kill her off at some point. People ya love to hate...

_________________
Come follow the off-season fun!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 03.20.2012, 19:11 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.22.2008, 08:18
Posts: 14050
Sand$: 39024
Donate
Location: Taking beer from your fridge
pit.gif
sturjulius wrote:
she's actually making me not want to watch the show now because every time i see her i just get royally pissed. this episode especially.

first she freaks out and starts yelling at everyone asking where her kid is -- how about watching him for a change.

then she gets all pissed at carl for not telling everyone at the cdc that they are all going to turn into zombies after they die. first of all why would that have helped anything, and second she's been backing all of his plays the whole time even if they were stupid and she picks this one thing to get angry about.

oh man i hate her.



Survival of the of the stupid.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 03.20.2012, 22:10 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 10.18.2006, 23:49
Posts: 14035
Sand$: 7597
Donate
Location: North Dakota
gb.gif
pinksheets wrote:
AMC is turning me into a woman hating bastard. I haven't hated a woman as much as I hate Lori after this episode since Betty Draper.


Yeah, I don't know it she's poorly written, or just a terrible actress... or some combination of both.

Rick... kill Shane... for me...

YOU KILLED SHANE! YOU BASTARD!

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 06:17 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 38965
Sand$: 36742
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
und2006 wrote:
pinksheets wrote:
AMC is turning me into a woman hating bastard. I haven't hated a woman as much as I hate Lori after this episode since Betty Draper.


Yeah, I don't know it she's poorly written, or just a terrible actress... or some combination of both.

Rick... kill Shane... for me...

YOU KILLED SHANE! YOU BASTARD!


The show has really been solid And the last few episodes great and you guys are whining over Lori?

Dunno, maybe she feels guilty for pushing him to kill him, maybe she's crazy, maybe she's just a beech.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 06:22 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 10.17.2009, 23:41
Posts: 12612
Sand$: 30190
Donate
Location: Texas
dal.gif
pwbowen wrote:
und2006 wrote:
pinksheets wrote:
AMC is turning me into a woman hating bastard. I haven't hated a woman as much as I hate Lori after this episode since Betty Draper.


Yeah, I don't know it she's poorly written, or just a terrible actress... or some combination of both.

Rick... kill Shane... for me...

YOU KILLED SHANE! YOU BASTARD!


The show has really been solid And the last few episodes great and you guys are whining over Lori?

Dunno, maybe she feels guilty for pushing him to kill him, maybe she's crazy, maybe she's just a beech.

Maybe she was hoping Rick would bite the dust instead, she really seemed to enjoy that sex scene with Shane.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 06:25 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 38965
Sand$: 36742
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
625james wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
und2006 wrote:
pinksheets wrote:
AMC is turning me into a woman hating bastard. I haven't hated a woman as much as I hate Lori after this episode since Betty Draper.


Yeah, I don't know it she's poorly written, or just a terrible actress... or some combination of both.

Rick... kill Shane... for me...

YOU KILLED SHANE! YOU BASTARD!


The show has really been solid And the last few episodes great and you guys are whining over Lori?

Dunno, maybe she feels guilty for pushing him to kill him, maybe she's crazy, maybe she's just a beech.

Maybe she was hoping Rick would bite the dust instead, she really seemed to enjoy that sex scene with Shane.


TBH it seemed more that she was pizzed about Carl putting him down. Tough for Mommie to know her little baby is becoming a zombie killing machine.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 11:41 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.25.2003, 14:05
Posts: 4159
Sand$: 9971
Donate
Location: St Clair Shores, MI
det.gif
pwbowen wrote:
625james wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
und2006 wrote:
pinksheets wrote:
AMC is turning me into a woman hating bastard. I haven't hated a woman as much as I hate Lori after this episode since Betty Draper.


Yeah, I don't know it she's poorly written, or just a terrible actress... or some combination of both.

Rick... kill Shane... for me...

YOU KILLED SHANE! YOU BASTARD!


The show has really been solid And the last few episodes great and you guys are whining over Lori?

Dunno, maybe she feels guilty for pushing him to kill him, maybe she's crazy, maybe she's just a beech.

Maybe she was hoping Rick would bite the dust instead, she really seemed to enjoy that sex scene with Shane.


TBH it seemed more that she was pizzed about Carl putting him down. Tough for Mommie to know her little baby is becoming a zombie killing machine.


^^^this

Looked like she didn't react until Rick mentioned that Carl smoked Zombie Shane, then Lori went ballistic on him.

_________________
SCS Wolfpack

Rivers, Ryan
Miller, Bryce, Taliaferro, Williams (NYG)
Dez, Michael Floyd, Sanu, Cooks
Graham, Allen
Folk, Succop
Broncos, Cowboys


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 11:45 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 05.16.2009, 09:57
Posts: 30600
Sand$: 35274
Donate
Location: Arkansas
mia.gif
She quit touching him as soon as he told her he had killed Shane...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 13:31 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.01.2010, 22:00
Posts: 2926
Sand$: 13580
Donate
Location: Seattle, WA
sea.gif
Elmagister wrote:
She quit touching him as soon as he told her he had killed Shane...

Yeah. Her demeanor completely changed at that point. She was totally fine with the 'don't mention we're all going to be zombies when we die' thing, but the second he confessed to killing Shane things changed.

witch is crazy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 14:43 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 38965
Sand$: 36742
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
pinksheets wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
She quit touching him as soon as he told her he had killed Shane...

Yeah. Her demeanor completely changed at that point. She was totally fine with the 'don't mention we're all going to be zombies when we die' thing, but the second he confessed to killing Shane things changed.

witch is crazy.


I'm pretty sure all of 'em are anyway. Post zombie apocalypse isn't gonna make any of 'em saner.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 03.21.2012, 15:47 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 08.21.2002, 14:43
Posts: 10707
Sand$: 18577
Donate
Location: Twin Cities
was.gif
great last episode.

loved the final shot (in case someone hasn't seen it). portends a very dark, dangerous, role-reversed season 3.

i don't get the lauri hate either. you hate her now, but not when she was boinking shane in the woods when she thought her husband was dead only a few days?

i'm glad herschel is still alive and his soliliquy on the resurrection was one of the more powerful scenes in this series so far.

still not sure how the fudge that zombie herd made it to the farm from atl b/c of a helicopter. that makes no sense to me.

_________________
<blurb><blurb>

On 10/3/08 Huckleberry wrote:

Something we can agree on DaKlute.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 148  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group