FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sun 11.23.2014, 03:29

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 541 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pet Peeves
PostPosted: Tue 02.07.2012, 20:55 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 11757
Donate
gb.gif
pwbowen wrote:
Illinois Nazis.

LOL!! Especially this one, right?

PostPosted: Wed 04.04.2012, 08:44 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 18460
Donate
Location: Somewhere between the Principality of Sealand and Migrate, KY
ne.gif
Being approached with a question at work... passing it off to the person responsible for the confusion that caused the question... and then being approached with the same question this morning by someone different who had it passed off to them. :F

Bonus: It involves an issue from 2007 that I wasn't responsible for at the time, haven't even been remotely involved with in 2 years, but somehow I'm still considered the authoritative expert on it. #-o

PostPosted: Wed 04.04.2012, 09:02 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 15639
Donate
DropkickFluties wrote:
Being approached with a question at work... passing it off to the person responsible for the confusion that caused the question... and then being approached with the same question this morning by someone different who had it passed off to them. :F

Bonus: It involves an issue from 2007 that I wasn't responsible for at the time, haven't even been remotely involved with in 2 years, but somehow I'm still considered the authoritative expert on it. #-o

someone's not getting any inuitition points.

PostPosted: Wed 04.04.2012, 11:25 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 13980
Donate
atl.gif
People who don't clear the microwave timer when they are done with it

PostPosted: Wed 04.04.2012, 11:34 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 2760
Donate
dal.gif
DropkickFluties wrote:

:-k Umm.....sounds like you work where I do for sure.

PostPosted: Wed 04.04.2012, 15:14 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 18668
Donate
atl.gif
Well since DKF brought up work petpeeves. I am a voice mail administrator for a cellular company. I have worked on voicemail systems for 10 years and for 10 years I have heard the same complaint multiple times a week.

I got this email today from a salesperson.

Subject: Voice Mail Problem
Customer is complaining that when they recieve a call the phone never rings and goes straight to voice mail. The customer will not know they have missed a call until they get the notification of new voice mail on the phone. Please investigate why the voice mail system gets the call and not the customer.

THIS IS NOT A VOICE MAIL PROBLEM!!! ***pulls what hair he has left out***

If the call went to voice mail, and the caller was able to leave a voice mail, and the customer then was able to dial in to their voice mail and listen the the message left for them then guess what? FOCKING VOICE MAIL IS WORKING!!!!

PostPosted: Wed 04.04.2012, 15:16 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 37684
Donate
car.gif
Crackhead Bob wrote:
Well since DKF brought up work petpeeves. I am a voice mail administrator for a cellular company. I have worked on voicemail systems for 10 years and for 10 years I have heard the same complaint multiple times a week.

Customer is complaining that when they recieve a call the phone never rings and goes straight to voice mail. The customer will not know they have missed a call until they get the notification of new voice mail on the phone. Please investigate why the voice mail system gets the call and not the customer.

If the call went to voice mail, and the caller was able to leave a voice mail, and the customer then was able to dial in to their voice mail and listen the the message left for them then guess what? FOCKING VOICE MAIL IS WORKING!!!!

Stupid people. We should be able to slap them.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Fri 04.06.2012, 19:25 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 53929
Donate
sf.gif
pwbowen wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:

That's a lot of slapping.

PostPosted: Fri 04.06.2012, 19:30 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 37684
Donate
car.gif
dmcduke wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:

That's a lot of slapping.

No worries I can get us a few anthromorphic arms and we can program the slap maneuver. We'll slap them on some remote carts with vision control systems and awaaaaaaaaaay we go! We'll start in Athens and Gainesville!

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Fri 04.06.2012, 22:27 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 7927
Donate
gb.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

My fiance leave 1 second on it all the damn time because she doesn't like it going off... I hate it...

PostPosted: Fri 04.13.2012, 16:55 
Honorary Megalodon

Sand$: 15610
Donate
sf.gif
I hate nosey and pushy know it all neighbors. Whenever we are working on the yard our neighbors to the right of us will sit behind their blinds and watch what we are doing. Then usually within the hour will come outside and tell us how they feel we are making a big mistake with our yard and offer unsolicited advice as to the RIGHT way to do it. How since we are from NY we dont know anything about gardens...they have been gardening for years....yada yada yada. And of course end the conversation with...."we have the best yard in the neighborhood so we know what we are talking about". Yesterday the lecture was about watering after 10 am and before 5 pm. The hubby doesnt care but it po's me to no end. So today I am in the back yard at around 11 am and watering the vegetable garden. I look over and see that the nosey mfs are looking through the blinds in their sunroom. I know they are just minutes away from calling the gardening police cause I am watering at the wrong time. So I go into my house, and since I have a chitload of easter candy take a few chocolate eggs and put it into my sweatpants pockets . I go back outside and am facing their sunroom. I have my hand and am scratching the outside of the back of my pants, but they cant tell if I have my hand inside or outside of my pants. I then take my hand and put it into the back pocket of my pants where I have the now melted chocolate eggs. I pull my hand out, look at the melted chocolate on my hands, smell it, and then start licking it. Within minutes the blinds are shut. I then go into the house and the hubby asks what was I doing. I say watering the veggies. He says you know that they are gonna say something. I offer to bet him dinner tonite that they dont come over. He takes the bet. It is now almost 6 pm, and the hubby is taking me out to dinner.

PostPosted: Fri 04.13.2012, 17:10 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 17448
Donate
hou2.gif
dedela wrote:
I hate nosey and pushy know it all neighbors. Whenever we are working on the yard our neighbors to the right of us will sit behind their blinds and watch what we are doing. Then usually within the hour will come outside and tell us how they feel we are making a big mistake with our yard and offer unsolicited advice as to the RIGHT way to do it. How since we are from NY we dont know anything about gardens...they have been gardening for years....yada yada yada. And of course end the conversation with...."we have the best yard in the neighborhood so we know what we are talking about". Yesterday the lecture was about watering after 10 am and before 5 pm. The hubby doesnt care but it po's me to no end. So today I am in the back yard at around 11 am and watering the vegetable garden. I look over and see that the nosey mfs are looking through the blinds in their sunroom. I know they are just minutes away from calling the gardening police cause I am watering at the wrong time. So I go into my house, and since I have a chitload of easter candy take a few chocolate eggs and put it into my sweatpants pockets . I go back outside and am facing their sunroom. I have my hand and am scratching the outside of the back of my pants, but they cant tell if I have my hand inside or outside of my pants. I then take my hand and put it into the back pocket of my pants where I have the now melted chocolate eggs. I pull my hand out, look at the melted chocolate on my hands, smell it, and then start licking it. Within minutes the blinds are shut. I then go into the house and the hubby asks what was I doing. I say watering the veggies. He says you know that they are gonna say something. I offer to bet him dinner tonite that they dont come over. He takes the bet. It is now almost 6 pm, and the hubby is taking me out to dinner.

:lol:

Has anyone mentioned that you are one devious lady!

PostPosted: Fri 04.13.2012, 17:13 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 60643
Donate
dedela wrote:

I totally love this!!

:lol: :lol: =D> =D> :lol: :lol: =D> =D> :lol: :lol: =D> =D>

PostPosted: Fri 04.13.2012, 17:20 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 53929
Donate
sf.gif
dedela wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumbright:

PostPosted: Fri 04.13.2012, 18:07 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 13980
Donate
atl.gif
und2006 wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

My fiance leave 1 second on it all the damn time because she doesn't like it going off... I hate it...

I usually always stop the microwave before it hits zero, weird habit but I still clear it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 541 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37  Next