Justified- FX Tuesdays at 10

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 85,129.50
I hadn't realized that it was in danger of not being renewed. I thought it was doing pretty well, not to mention it's the best show on television right now.

proudly all hat and no cattle since 1979
Megalodon
Sand$: 47,998.90
Griffimo wrote:I hadn't realized that it was in danger of not being renewed. I thought it was doing pretty well, not to mention it's the best show on television right now.

I think networks (or maybe just FX) tend to renew shows 1 year at a time for the first few seasons. then depending on popularity will do 2 or more at a time. I say that because I was reading an article last night about Sons of Anarchy and it hinted that the latest renewal for that show seemed to be the first multi-season renewal.
Id guess that Justified wasnt really in danger of not being renewed, but nothing was definite so maybe the writers wrote an episode that could work as a series finale, but also leave the door open for more shows.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,157.75
gridguru wrote:I thought the part about his dad shooting the trooper, thinking it was him, was pretty interesting.

I thought it was kindo of cool (and subtle) how they handled the planted murder weapon. Quarles grabbed the gun that had killed Gary, and the "you can keep that one" comment + the conversation with Raylan's boss "you don't seem surprized".

Everything was nicely wrapped up (without killing everyone off) with plenty of storyline still available for later.

Very nicely executed episode!

What women really want is security. I know because every time I approach a woman at a bar, that is what she starts screaming.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,830.14
beerbarian wrote:
gridguru wrote:I thought the part about his dad shooting the trooper, thinking it was him, was pretty interesting.

I thought it was kindo of cool (and subtle) how they handled the planted murder weapon. Quarles grabbed the gun that had killed Gary, and the "you can keep that one" comment + the conversation with Raylan's boss "you don't seem surprized".

Everything was nicely wrapped up (without killing everyone off) with plenty of storyline still available for later.

Yep, agreed, worked for me on about all levels. Actual closure with a lot of loose ends is very appreciated by me. Don't Lost me, Bro!

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Megalodon
pwbowen wrote:
beerbarian wrote:

Yep, agreed, worked for me on about all levels. Actual closure with a lot of loose ends is very appreciated by me. Don't Lost me, Bro!

I must have missed the "you dont seem surprised" part. I saw the comment but I didnt hear what it was referring to at the time? can someone remind me?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,830.14
prplhz14 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
beerbarian wrote:

I must have missed the "you dont seem surprised" part. I saw the comment but I didnt hear what it was referring to at the time? can someone remind me?

Raylan had Gary's murder weapon tucked in behind his back and knew that Quarells would take it, putting it back home.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,157.75
prplhz14 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
beerbarian wrote:

Art told Raylan that they found the gun that killed Gary on Quarles. Raylan didn't have much of a reaction, so Art said somthing like "You don't seemed surprised' and Raylan came back with something like "I kinda suspected". Helped keep the interaction where Art suspects stuff, but can't pin it on Raylan alive.

What women really want is security. I know because every time I approach a woman at a bar, that is what she starts screaming.
Megalodon
beerbarian wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
beerbarian wrote:

Art told Raylan that they found the gun that killed Gary on Quarles. Raylan didn't have much of a reaction, so Art said somthing like "You don't seemed surprised' and Raylan came back with something like "I kinda suspected". Helped keep the interaction where Art suspects stuff, but can't pin it on Raylan alive.

Ahhhh, I had missed the name Gary in there somehow when I was watching it. Good stuff.

Supreme Megalodon
Season 3 starts tonight at 10 eastern. Just a friendly reminder.

Megalodon
Griffimo wrote:Season 3 starts tonight at 10 eastern. Just a friendly reminder.

season 4

Supreme Megalodon
prplhz14 wrote:

season 4

You are going down in Family Feud for that.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 113,172.78
Griffimo wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:

season 4

You are going down in Family Feud for that.

I made the same mistake in another thread about what season it was. Looking forward to tonight's show. :thumbright:

2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Megalodon
Ive got an unopened bottle of Wild Turkey 101 just waiting for this episode.
In case you havent noticed, that is what Arlo drank a lot of in his house.

Supreme Megalodon
Best show on TV.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 113,172.78
prplhz14 wrote:Ive got an unopened bottle of Wild Turkey 101 just waiting for this episode.
In case you havent noticed, that is what Arlo drank a lot of in his house.

Yep. I have a little bit of that left in the cupboard myself, and just might have a drink of it also. 8)

2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion