FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 09.03.2014, 02:04

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Thu 04.12.2012, 13:37 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 18492
Donate
min.gif
I hadn't realized that it was in danger of not being renewed. I thought it was doing pretty well, not to mention it's the best show on television right now.

PostPosted: Thu 04.12.2012, 13:57 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 11548
Donate
ne.gif
Griffimo wrote:
I hadn't realized that it was in danger of not being renewed. I thought it was doing pretty well, not to mention it's the best show on television right now.

I think networks (or maybe just FX) tend to renew shows 1 year at a time for the first few seasons. then depending on popularity will do 2 or more at a time. I say that because I was reading an article last night about Sons of Anarchy and it hinted that the latest renewal for that show seemed to be the first multi-season renewal.
Id guess that Justified wasnt really in danger of not being renewed, but nothing was definite so maybe the writers wrote an episode that could work as a series finale, but also leave the door open for more shows.

PostPosted: Thu 04.12.2012, 14:48 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 7050
Donate
mia.gif
gridguru wrote:
I thought the part about his dad shooting the trooper, thinking it was him, was pretty interesting.

I thought it was kindo of cool (and subtle) how they handled the planted murder weapon. Quarles grabbed the gun that had killed Gary, and the "you can keep that one" comment + the conversation with Raylan's boss "you don't seem surprized".

Everything was nicely wrapped up (without killing everyone off) with plenty of storyline still available for later.

Very nicely executed episode!

I like my coffee like I like my women...without a penis.

PostPosted: Sat 04.14.2012, 22:02 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 34210
Donate
car.gif
beerbarian wrote:
gridguru wrote:
I thought the part about his dad shooting the trooper, thinking it was him, was pretty interesting.

I thought it was kindo of cool (and subtle) how they handled the planted murder weapon. Quarles grabbed the gun that had killed Gary, and the "you can keep that one" comment + the conversation with Raylan's boss "you don't seem surprized".

Everything was nicely wrapped up (without killing everyone off) with plenty of storyline still available for later.

Yep, agreed, worked for me on about all levels. Actual closure with a lot of loose ends is very appreciated by me. Don't Lost me, Bro!

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Sat 04.14.2012, 22:19 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
ne.gif
pwbowen wrote:
beerbarian wrote:
gridguru wrote:

Yep, agreed, worked for me on about all levels. Actual closure with a lot of loose ends is very appreciated by me. Don't Lost me, Bro!

I must have missed the "you dont seem surprised" part. I saw the comment but I didnt hear what it was referring to at the time? can someone remind me?

PostPosted: Sat 04.14.2012, 22:50 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 34210
Donate
car.gif
prplhz14 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
beerbarian wrote:
gridguru wrote:

I must have missed the "you dont seem surprised" part. I saw the comment but I didnt hear what it was referring to at the time? can someone remind me?

Raylan had Gary's murder weapon tucked in behind his back and knew that Quarells would take it, putting it back home.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Sun 04.15.2012, 08:17 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 7050
Donate
mia.gif
prplhz14 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
beerbarian wrote:
gridguru wrote:

Art told Raylan that they found the gun that killed Gary on Quarles. Raylan didn't have much of a reaction, so Art said somthing like "You don't seemed surprised' and Raylan came back with something like "I kinda suspected". Helped keep the interaction where Art suspects stuff, but can't pin it on Raylan alive.

I like my coffee like I like my women...without a penis.

PostPosted: Sun 04.15.2012, 08:59 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
ne.gif
beerbarian wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
beerbarian wrote:
gridguru wrote:

Art told Raylan that they found the gun that killed Gary on Quarles. Raylan didn't have much of a reaction, so Art said somthing like "You don't seemed surprised' and Raylan came back with something like "I kinda suspected". Helped keep the interaction where Art suspects stuff, but can't pin it on Raylan alive.

Ahhhh, I had missed the name Gary in there somehow when I was watching it. Good stuff.

PostPosted: Tue 01.08.2013, 18:55 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
Season 3 starts tonight at 10 eastern. Just a friendly reminder.

PostPosted: Tue 01.08.2013, 19:04 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
ne.gif
Griffimo wrote:

season 4

PostPosted: Tue 01.08.2013, 20:16 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
prplhz14 wrote:
Griffimo wrote:

season 4

You are going down in Family Feud for that.

PostPosted: Tue 01.08.2013, 20:38 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 108561
Donate
oak.gif
Griffimo wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:
Griffimo wrote:

season 4

You are going down in Family Feud for that.

I made the same mistake in another thread about what season it was. Looking forward to tonight's show. :thumbright:

PostPosted: Tue 01.08.2013, 21:21 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
ne.gif
Ive got an unopened bottle of Wild Turkey 101 just waiting for this episode.
In case you havent noticed, that is what Arlo drank a lot of in his house.

PostPosted: Tue 01.08.2013, 21:40 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
Best show on TV.

PostPosted: Tue 01.08.2013, 21:48 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 108561
Donate
oak.gif
prplhz14 wrote:
Ive got an unopened bottle of Wild Turkey 101 just waiting for this episode.
In case you havent noticed, that is what Arlo drank a lot of in his house.

Yep. I have a little bit of that left in the cupboard myself, and just might have a drink of it also. 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next