FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 10.24.2014, 08:27

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Baby Mama
PostPosted: Wed 02.23.2011, 16:08 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 2508
Donate
dal.gif
cornerbackX24 wrote:
elven wrote:
cornerbackX24 wrote:
I masterbated like a gazillion times to your topless pix on fb <3

save it for ur new gf

She really is hot. Last saturday when I drove down we were laying on the couch making out and then out of the blue she was like: You know, I got my period today which I answered with a :x - look. Then after a minute of silence she told me - smiling all over her face - But no problem sweety, you know, you can but it in my butt. I answered it with a :shock: :eusa_dance: :cheers: look 8)
Twas the time I knew she was a keeper.

:smoker:

PostPosted: Thu 02.24.2011, 22:01 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 5706
Donate
det.gif
cornerbackX24 wrote:
tjusmc wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:
cornerbackX24 wrote:
Wow cbob I can only imagine what that must´ve felt like. Good that you did the right thing though.
But seriously not once but twice? :lol:

yeah that's a version of what my wife said

You have a very understanding wife.

Yeah really. I figured a "not that again look" with an eyeroll and then that sentence.

In related news earlier today I got beeped to a delivery room to perform a epidural and guess what, that women laying there all pregnant was someone I had a ons with roughly seven moths ago. Should have seen her and her man´s face when I asked her "You sure its not mine? *blink" after I was done. I walked away snickering :)

[-X

PostPosted: Fri 02.25.2011, 06:22 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 13374
Donate
dal.gif
lousylions wrote:
[-X

Oh come on now... dont you have one funny bone in your corpse?
fwiw my new missy called me a high functional retard when I told her that story so you got that going for you. At least she was smiling :wink:

PostPosted: Fri 02.25.2011, 06:29 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 5706
Donate
det.gif
cornerbackX24 wrote:
lousylions wrote:
[-X

Oh come on now... dont you have one funny bone in your corpse?
fwiw my new missy called me a high functional retard when I told her that story so you got that going for you. At least she was smiling :wink:

I find alot of things funny, but asking a woman if she is sure the child is hers during one of the most memorial moments in the couples life is being a douchebag. Put the shoe on the other foot CB, not something you would want to hear in the delivery room. You walking away laughing about it is sad.

PostPosted: Fri 02.25.2011, 06:35 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
dal.gif
lousylions wrote:

I find alot of things funny, but asking a woman if she is sure the child is hers during one of the most memorial moments in the couples life is being a douchebag. Put the shoe on the other foot CB, not something you would want to hear in the delivery room. You walking away laughing about it is sad.

Not laughing. Chuckling.

Also you might want to put that shoe right back on her foot because sleeping with another man while pregnant wont score you many brownie points either. I´m just saying.

PostPosted: Fri 02.25.2011, 07:55 

Sand$: 3661
Donate
hou.gif
cornerbackX24 wrote:
lousylions wrote:

Not laughing. Chuckling.

Also you might want to put that shoe right back on her foot because sleeping with another man while pregnant wont score you many brownie points either. I´m just saying.

Nobody said that was cool, but two wrongs don't make a right and it was a jerk move and extremely unprofessional. I might think all sorts of things about people I advise, but I don't say it to them unless it's good.

PostPosted: Fri 02.25.2011, 08:18 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 15555
Donate
cornerbackX24 wrote:
lousylions wrote:

Not laughing. Chuckling.

yeah. not cool.

PostPosted: Fri 02.25.2011, 08:21 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 8034
Donate
pit.gif
While you are at it, did you get her fired crocketback

PostPosted: Fri 02.25.2011, 10:53 

Sand$: 3661
Donate
hou.gif
cornerbackX24 wrote:
lousylions wrote:

Not laughing. Chuckling.

POS

PostPosted: Fri 02.25.2011, 11:48 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 37083
Donate
pit.gif
SonOfDad wrote:
cornerbackX24 wrote:
lousylions wrote:

Not laughing. Chuckling.

yeah. not cool.

ditto

PostPosted: Fri 02.25.2011, 12:20 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 18852
Donate
Location: Somewhere between the Principality of Sealand and Migrate, KY
ne.gif
Stankweasels 3000 wrote:
cornerbackX24 wrote:
lousylions wrote:

Not laughing. Chuckling.

Nobody said that was cool, but two wrongs don't make a right and it was a jerk move and extremely unprofessional. I might think all sorts of things about people I advise, but I don't say it to them unless it's good.

x2

PostPosted: Fri 02.25.2011, 12:23 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 15496
Donate
no.gif
yeah & u prolly liek poop on ur chest!!! get im!

PostPosted: Sat 02.26.2011, 02:10 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 30082
Donate
dal.gif
cornerbackX24 wrote:
lousylions wrote:

Not laughing. Chuckling.

She may not have known she had a bun in the oven when yall hooked up.

PostPosted: Sat 02.26.2011, 10:10 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
dal.gif
625james wrote:
She may not have known she had a bun in the oven when yall hooked up.

You know, I looked it up and she must have been 6-8 weeks preggo at that time. Women usually know about that at this point from my experience.

But anyway, may not have been professional or even remotely sensitive but I was quite shocked to see her and like I said I am a natural jerk sometimes. We´ll see, if shes still in the hospital tomorrow I might sneek in and bring her some flowers and have a little chit chat - if I can channel my inner Hank Moody of course.

PostPosted: Sat 02.26.2011, 10:15 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
dal.gif
Stankweasels 3000 wrote:

You know, technically that makes you a liar. Not that I would call you one because you are right but I almost always speak my mind. I know I shouldnt and it got me in some trouble but the good thing is people always know I am completely honest with them. Oh and it does help that my rank is high enough to not get beat up on the parking lot after work.

Stankweasels 3000 wrote:
POS

Really? Where does that come from?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next