Baby Mama

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 506.80
cornerbackX24 wrote:
elven wrote:
cornerbackX24 wrote:I masterbated like a gazillion times to your topless pix on fb <3

save it for ur new gf

She really is hot. Last saturday when I drove down we were laying on the couch making out and then out of the blue she was like: You know, I got my period today which I answered with a :x - look. Then after a minute of silence she told me - smiling all over her face - But no problem sweety, you know, you can but it in my butt. I answered it with a :shock: :eusa_dance: :cheers: look 8)
Twas the time I knew she was a keeper.

:smoker:

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,706.00
cornerbackX24 wrote:
tjusmc wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:
cornerbackX24 wrote:Wow cbob I can only imagine what that must´ve felt like. Good that you did the right thing though.
But seriously not once but twice? :lol:

yeah that's a version of what my wife said

You have a very understanding wife.

Yeah really. I figured a "not that again look" with an eyeroll and then that sentence.

In related news earlier today I got beeped to a delivery room to perform a epidural and guess what, that women laying there all pregnant was someone I had a ons with roughly seven moths ago. Should have seen her and her man´s face when I asked her "You sure its not mine? *blink" after I was done. I walked away snickering :)

[-X

krazeejb wrote:I went back to my friends house to wash up and I remember his grandmom freaking out but I told her I was ok ... It's about an inch long.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,418.76
lousylions wrote: [-X

Oh come on now... dont you have one funny bone in your corpse?
fwiw my new missy called me a high functional retard when I told her that story so you got that going for you. At least she was smiling :wink:

Sotheby's Big Play Auction 2014/2015 Champion \:D/
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,706.00
cornerbackX24 wrote:
lousylions wrote: [-X

Oh come on now... dont you have one funny bone in your corpse?
fwiw my new missy called me a high functional retard when I told her that story so you got that going for you. At least she was smiling :wink:

I find alot of things funny, but asking a woman if she is sure the child is hers during one of the most memorial moments in the couples life is being a douchebag. Put the shoe on the other foot CB, not something you would want to hear in the delivery room. You walking away laughing about it is sad.

krazeejb wrote:I went back to my friends house to wash up and I remember his grandmom freaking out but I told her I was ok ... It's about an inch long.
Great White Shark
lousylions wrote:
I find alot of things funny, but asking a woman if she is sure the child is hers during one of the most memorial moments in the couples life is being a douchebag. Put the shoe on the other foot CB, not something you would want to hear in the delivery room. You walking away laughing about it is sad.

Not laughing. Chuckling.

Also you might want to put that shoe right back on her foot because sleeping with another man while pregnant wont score you many brownie points either. I´m just saying.

Sand$: 4,298.54
cornerbackX24 wrote:
lousylions wrote:

Not laughing. Chuckling.

Also you might want to put that shoe right back on her foot because sleeping with another man while pregnant wont score you many brownie points either. I´m just saying.

Nobody said that was cool, but two wrongs don't make a right and it was a jerk move and extremely unprofessional. I might think all sorts of things about people I advise, but I don't say it to them unless it's good.

Megalodon
Sand$: 31,138.08
cornerbackX24 wrote:
lousylions wrote:

Not laughing. Chuckling.

yeah. not cool.
Megalodon
Sand$: 9,953.14
While you are at it, did you get her fired crocketback

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn :slug:
Sand$: 4,298.54
cornerbackX24 wrote:
lousylions wrote:

Not laughing. Chuckling.

POS

Great White Shark
Sand$: 37,083.00
SonOfDad wrote:
cornerbackX24 wrote:
lousylions wrote:

Not laughing. Chuckling.

yeah. not cool.

ditto

Every man has his price. Buy Low. Sell High.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,575.48
Stankweasels 3000 wrote:
cornerbackX24 wrote:
lousylions wrote:

Not laughing. Chuckling.

Nobody said that was cool, but two wrongs don't make a right and it was a jerk move and extremely unprofessional. I might think all sorts of things about people I advise, but I don't say it to them unless it's good.

x2

Great White Shark
Sand$: 15,496.00
yeah & u prolly liek poop on ur chest!!! get im!

sig by vbsalot
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,888.32
cornerbackX24 wrote:
lousylions wrote:

Not laughing. Chuckling.

She may not have known she had a bun in the oven when yall hooked up.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=336835
11th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac
Great White Shark
625james wrote:She may not have known she had a bun in the oven when yall hooked up.

You know, I looked it up and she must have been 6-8 weeks preggo at that time. Women usually know about that at this point from my experience.

But anyway, may not have been professional or even remotely sensitive but I was quite shocked to see her and like I said I am a natural jerk sometimes. We´ll see, if shes still in the hospital tomorrow I might sneek in and bring her some flowers and have a little chit chat - if I can channel my inner Hank Moody of course.

Great White Shark
Stankweasels 3000 wrote:Nobody said that was cool, but two wrongs don't make a right and it was a jerk move and extremely unprofessional. I might think all sorts of things about people I advise, but I don't say it to them unless it's good.

You know, technically that makes you a liar. Not that I would call you one because you are right but I almost always speak my mind. I know I shouldnt and it got me in some trouble but the good thing is people always know I am completely honest with them. Oh and it does help that my rank is high enough to not get beat up on the parking lot after work.

Stankweasels 3000 wrote:POS

Really? Where does that come from?