FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 08.29.2014, 19:09

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed 06.15.2011, 00:23 
Offline
Darth Mod
User avatar

Joined: Wed 08.21.2002, 09:04
Posts: 26628
Sand$: 49766
Donate
Location: CaraCara
ind.gif
Well GAWD-DAMN Who... You have made a believer out of me. I have finished catching up with this season and just watched the last episode before the break and WOWZA what a finish. I loved it! =D>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 06.15.2011, 07:11 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 07.09.2005, 14:37
Posts: 26870
Sand$: 9054
Donate
Location: America's North Coast
cle.gif
Any of you old enough to remember seeing the tv show Time Tunnel as a kid? I loved that show. Same premise of anywhere, any time.

_________________
Image
"It's hard to make predictions, especially about the future."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu 06.16.2011, 22:07 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 03.19.2007, 13:56
Posts: 16531
Sand$: 53559
Donate
Location: The Vortex
DynastyForce wrote:
Well GAWD-DAMN Who... You have made a believer out of me. I have finished catching up with this season and just watched the last episode before the break and WOWZA what a finish. I loved it! =D>


Thanks, DF. Yeah, this series is amazing. I actaully got to see it last Monday before the showing on Saturday. I watched it right after I came home from work. I was totally blown away at how incredible it was. I wanted to tell someone just how great it was an then my wife walked in and I sat and watched it again. She loved it as well.

Part of me is soooo happy of how far the show has come from when I was teased in the 70's and 80's for being cheesy and low budget. I could over look the effects and sets. I always said "It's about the stories!!!!". They sparked my imagination. Now we have great stories and a budget. What a great time to be a fan. And that's the best part. The show is loyal to it's fans (cult following) and rewards them for being patient and enduring.

NEWS - The show won't have a full season next year. It looks like a partial season - maybe 6 specials. I think they're gearing up for a tremendous 50th anniversary season in 2013. I'm hoping for a multi-Doctor/past companion season and or stories. The world better not end in 2012. I'll be pissed.

I just love this show. Always have. I think it's the best thing on TV.

_________________
Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. ~ 11


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu 06.16.2011, 22:12 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 03.19.2007, 13:56
Posts: 16531
Sand$: 53559
Donate
Location: The Vortex
Fighting Amish wrote:
Any of you old enough to remember seeing the tv show Time Tunnel as a kid? I loved that show. Same premise of anywhere, any time.


I remember seeing The Time Tunnel as a little lttle kid. I couldn't tell you anything about any one episode but yeah, I saw some. Hmmm, I wonder if that's on Netflix....yeah, it is. Time to load it up in the queue.

_________________
Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. ~ 11


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu 06.16.2011, 22:19 
Offline
Moderatorbaiter
User avatar

Joined: Sun 07.10.2005, 07:33
Posts: 23699
Sand$: 9490
Donate
Location: Aggieland
dal.gif
Dr. Who is one of my favorite shows, but sad to say I probably haven't watched an episode in several years. I was watching pretty consistently for years, but then we started having kids, and the tv time dropped off. Add in the fact that my wife has no interest in watching it, and that means I'd have to stay up until midnight to catch up. That is not going to happen. I'm amazed I'm still awake at 10:20pm.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu 06.16.2011, 22:24 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 03.19.2007, 13:56
Posts: 16531
Sand$: 53559
Donate
Location: The Vortex
StoneCutter wrote:
Dr. Who is one of my favorite shows, but sad to say I probably haven't watched an episode in several years. I was watching pretty consistently for years, but then we started having kids, and the tv time dropped off. Add in the fact that my wife has no interest in watching it, and that means I'd have to stay up until midnight to catch up. That is not going to happen. I'm amazed I'm still awake at 10:20pm.


All the episodes since the relaunch in 2005 up to last seasons finale are on Netflix, Stone. Available any time.....

_________________
Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. ~ 11


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu 06.16.2011, 22:31 
Offline
Moderatorbaiter
User avatar

Joined: Sun 07.10.2005, 07:33
Posts: 23699
Sand$: 9490
Donate
Location: Aggieland
dal.gif
WHO wrote:
StoneCutter wrote:
Dr. Who is one of my favorite shows, but sad to say I probably haven't watched an episode in several years. I was watching pretty consistently for years, but then we started having kids, and the tv time dropped off. Add in the fact that my wife has no interest in watching it, and that means I'd have to stay up until midnight to catch up. That is not going to happen. I'm amazed I'm still awake at 10:20pm.


All the episodes since the relaunch in 2005 up to last seasons finale are on Netflix, Stone. Available any time.....


Can you record those to a hard drive so you can watch them when you don't have internet access? That's the big thing I hate about Hulu. They don't let you save it for later viewing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 06.17.2011, 07:08 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 03.19.2007, 13:56
Posts: 16531
Sand$: 53559
Donate
Location: The Vortex
StoneCutter wrote:
WHO wrote:
StoneCutter wrote:
Dr. Who is one of my favorite shows, but sad to say I probably haven't watched an episode in several years. I was watching pretty consistently for years, but then we started having kids, and the tv time dropped off. Add in the fact that my wife has no interest in watching it, and that means I'd have to stay up until midnight to catch up. That is not going to happen. I'm amazed I'm still awake at 10:20pm.


All the episodes since the relaunch in 2005 up to last seasons finale are on Netflix, Stone. Available any time.....


Can you record those to a hard drive so you can watch them when you don't have internet access? That's the big thing I hate about Hulu. They don't let you save it for later viewing.


Nope. I don't know of any way of capturing the stream either.

_________________
Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. ~ 11


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 06.17.2011, 07:23 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 08.28.2006, 00:20
Posts: 24758
Sand$: 20576
Donate
Location: Philly
phi.gif
Fighting Amish wrote:
Any of you old enough to remember seeing the tv show Time Tunnel as a kid? I loved that show. Same premise of anywhere, any time.

yep but didnt know the name. looking it up on netflix now to make sure its the show i am thinking of

_________________
lousylions wrote:
How did you like it in the end Conan?



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 07.03.2011, 21:36 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 03.19.2007, 13:56
Posts: 16531
Sand$: 53559
Donate
Location: The Vortex
Image

Saw this shirt. Put me in mind of F.A's old avy. May have to pick one up.

_________________
Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. ~ 11


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 07.03.2011, 22:40 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 03.19.2007, 13:56
Posts: 16531
Sand$: 53559
Donate
Location: The Vortex
Here's a mini-episode in 2 parts to get us through the mid-season gap. Combined it's a bout 7 minutes and just cracked me up.




_________________
Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. ~ 11


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 07.03.2011, 22:51 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 03.19.2007, 13:56
Posts: 16531
Sand$: 53559
Donate
Location: The Vortex
And another....


_________________
Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. ~ 11


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 07.03.2011, 22:54 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 03.19.2007, 13:56
Posts: 16531
Sand$: 53559
Donate
Location: The Vortex
and another...Doctor 5 meets Doctor 10



_________________
Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. ~ 11


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 07.03.2011, 23:22 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 03.19.2007, 13:56
Posts: 16531
Sand$: 53559
Donate
Location: The Vortex
Catherine Tate as Lauren Cooper and David Tennant as her substitute English teacher.


_________________
Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. ~ 11


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 07.03.2011, 23:24 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 03.19.2007, 13:56
Posts: 16531
Sand$: 53559
Donate
Location: The Vortex
and Catherine Tate in a hilarious bit


_________________
Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. ~ 11


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beerbarian, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group