Broncogeek passes away.

Sand$: 4,298.54

Sand$: 7,154.74
Stankweasels 3000 wrote:http://www.persingphotography.com/Friends/Mark-Shaffer/18081110_RntLvs#1386935928_cvZMV4T

Nice little collection of broncogeek pics.

:thumbright:

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 113,293.88
Ugh...so sad to hear this :(

RIP

2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 964.00
I didn't know the man, but it always saddens me to hear of anyone's loved one passing away.

my thoughts and prayers to his friends and family, obviously he will be missed greatly.

elven wrote:i fully support name-calling and profanity in general.
Sand$: 2,256.58
My thoughts & prayers go out to BG's friends and family :( RIP Bronco Bro . :censor:

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,151.00
WHAT?? I just got back from a week long trip from MO to FL. This seems unreal. He was so nice to me, seriously, this kind of thing is getting out of hand. My huge prayers go out to the family. :cry: :neutral: :shock: :cry:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,276.94
My thoughts and prayers go out to all his family and friends. RIP.

Senior Writer - FantasySharks.com
Member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association
Great White Shark
Sand$: 25,280.00
BroncoGeek was truly one of the great sharks. While I didn't know him personally, I've spent many an hour between the forums and competing in Shark leagues and he was certainly one of the finest.

It greatly saddens me to see him gone. As a motorcycle rider especially, my heart aches for the loss to his family at home and his family here in the tank.

4 Time Fantasy Sports Writer Association Finalist
Ryan,Charles,McGahee,Megatron,Colston,Witten,Texans,Miles/Martin/Dwyer/Mendy/Rudolph/Amendola/Zuerlein

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 147,584.60
oh gawd I didn't notice this .. my heart goes out to you guys that knew BG and to his family. Hope you folks find some peace in the days ahead.. thoughts and prayers going out from this home.

true class act and fine shark.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Administrator
Sand$: 5,402.12
Sifting through the pictures you get a real sense of how good a dude BG was. Makes me wish we could have hung out and "enjoyed" an Icehouse together. Words really don't do this justice so I won't offer any except for a simple thanks to a guy that unselfishly put others before himself and genuinely wanted to help any which way he could. Broncogeek was a tank legend. He'll be sorely missed by many. RIP bro.
Megalodon
Sand$: 88,256.80
I'm not around much anymore so I just saw this and to say I feel sad would be a huge understatement. I feel terrible about this and my heart simply breaks for Bus and WW. All the things other sharks have said about BG are exactly the way I feel about it. BG sent me plenty of PM's over the last several years about stuff and I got to know him just a little bit. I always thought he was pretty damn funny and smart as can be.

This just really makes me sad. So long BG. Bus and WW I really feel for you guys. I'm glad you had BG as a friend, friends like BG are what makes life worthwhile.

I'm your Huckleberry

Grid Guru....Man of the People!
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,695.84
Just seeing this for the first time. Damn. BG and I competed against each other in the Gubers for many years.

This is a sad loss for the Tank. My sympathies to you guys who knew him in real life.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 303,300.07
im in complete shock! i hung out with BG a couple yrs ago when i was in Pitt and spoke to him on numerous occasions... the obitiuary pretty much nails it! I dont have any more words at the moment since i cant believe this but want to thank "the new guy" for sending me a text or i wouldnt have known.

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 289,620.32
Man, this sucks. Havent been around lately but I came to the tank to see what people's thoughts were regarding the CBA update. Didnt expect to see this and it really saddens me. Broncogeek was a great guy and always helpful here. Sounds like he was the same in person. My thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family, especially his friends that are also sharks. Rest In Peace.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,078.00
Stankweasels 3000 wrote:http://www.persingphotography.com/Friends/Mark-Shaffer/18081110_RntLvs#1386935928_cvZMV4T

Nice little collection of broncogeek pics.

Nice job!