FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sat 08.29.2015, 02:38

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Mon 09.26.2011, 22:21 
Offline
Moderatorbaiter
User avatar

Joined Sun Jul 10, 2005
Sand$ 5,932.38
Posts 24327
Location Aggieland
dal.gif
I went ahead and DVR'd it. I'll see if I find the time to watch it. I probably have 40 hours of stuff on the DVR that I'll never get around to watching.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Mon 09.26.2011, 22:21 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$ 10,204.64
Posts 15000
Location North Dakota
gb.gif
tjusmc wrote:
und2006 wrote:
tjusmc wrote:
I was entertained.


Its on the DVR... not sure if I want to watch it or not.

Depends on what you would do instead.

Anal with the wife. ... Its not that good of a show.


Anal with the wife and her new strapon..... watch the show.


Not married... who's wife are we talking?

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Mon 09.26.2011, 22:28 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Thu Aug 30, 2007
Sand$ 16,714.50
Posts 8788
Location St Louis
und2006 wrote:
tjusmc wrote:
und2006 wrote:
tjusmc wrote:
I was entertained.


Its on the DVR... not sure if I want to watch it or not.

Depends on what you would do instead.

Anal with the wife. ... Its not that good of a show.


Anal with the wife and her new strapon..... watch the show.


Not married... who's wife are we talking?

As long as it isn't mine, take your pick.

_________________
It was purgatory.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Tue 09.27.2011, 21:59 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$ 10,204.64
Posts 15000
Location North Dakota
gb.gif
Not an awful first episode.

Terrible CG though. Clearly was just introducing a bunch of different things. Could be an interesting show, Ill keep watching for a while.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Tue 09.27.2011, 22:07 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$ 32,094.14
Posts 9687
Location Beer City, USA
atl.gif
und2006 wrote:
Not an awful first episode.

Terrible CG though. Clearly was just introducing a bunch of different things. Could be an interesting show, Ill keep watching for a while.

Pretty much what I thought.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Tue 09.27.2011, 23:20 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Thu Nov 16, 2006
Sand$ 13,716.58
Posts 9368
Location Cumming GA..yeah I said Cumming
atl.gif
I'm going to have a hard time watching this show. It competes with MNF as well as How I met Your Mother. I can only DVR 2 shows, but the caveat is I have to be watching one of them. So I couldn't watch MNF and DVR 2 separate shows.

It wasn't quite entertaining enough to go through that much hassle.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Wed 09.28.2011, 08:23 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Sat Aug 21, 2004
Sand$ 37,083.00
Posts 3501
Location BF, WV
pit.gif
Crackhead Bob wrote:
I'm going to have a hard time watching this show. It competes with MNF as well as How I met Your Mother. I can only DVR 2 shows, but the caveat is I have to be watching one of them. So I couldn't watch MNF and DVR 2 separate shows.

It wasn't quite entertaining enough to go through that much hassle.

Ditto

_________________
Every man has his price. Buy Low. Sell High.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Wed 09.28.2011, 08:51 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined Tue Nov 8, 2005
Sand$ 6,743.18
Posts 33294
Location Never Forget
ne.gif
scootm44 wrote:
und2006 wrote:
Not an awful first episode.

Terrible CG though. Clearly was just introducing a bunch of different things. Could be an interesting show, Ill keep watching for a while.

Pretty much what I thought.


i'm with you guys .. the first show didnt suck ... i'll keep watching for a bit and see what happens...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Wed 09.28.2011, 13:56 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$ 40,797.38
Posts 41998
Location Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
FLPatsFan wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
und2006 wrote:
Not an awful first episode.

Terrible CG though. Clearly was just introducing a bunch of different things. Could be an interesting show, Ill keep watching for a while.

Pretty much what I thought.


i'm with you guys .. the first show didnt suck ... i'll keep watching for a bit and see what happens...


But was it authentic to how it was 85 million years ago? Did they capture what you remember as a youth? :wink:

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Wed 09.28.2011, 14:22 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined Tue Nov 8, 2005
Sand$ 6,743.18
Posts 33294
Location Never Forget
ne.gif
pwbowen wrote:
FLPatsFan wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
und2006 wrote:
Not an awful first episode.

Terrible CG though. Clearly was just introducing a bunch of different things. Could be an interesting show, Ill keep watching for a while.

Pretty much what I thought.


i'm with you guys .. the first show didnt suck ... i'll keep watching for a bit and see what happens...


But was it authentic to how it was 85 million years ago? Did they capture what you remember as a youth? :wink:


i wanted some of them guns .. they were pretty bad arse...

other than that ... it is how i remember it ....

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Wed 09.28.2011, 15:44 
Offline
Moderatorbaiter
User avatar

Joined Sun Jul 10, 2005
Sand$ 5,932.38
Posts 24327
Location Aggieland
dal.gif
Did Chaka make an appearance yet?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Wed 09.28.2011, 16:09 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined Tue Nov 8, 2005
Sand$ 6,743.18
Posts 33294
Location Never Forget
ne.gif
StoneCutter wrote:
Did Chaka make an appearance yet?


:lol: :lol:


_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Wed 09.28.2011, 20:49 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sun Aug 29, 2004
Sand$ 37,534.74
Posts 16899
cle.gif
I'm watching it now, and so far the new old world looks like a neo communal townhouse association with a lot of well armed rent a cops on patrol, and dinosaurs.

Yet...kinda like a big Gilligan's Island too.

_________________
Drafting: College, Uber, Wall, Deathmatch
Sept. 6th Live: P$B
Drafted: HoP, Dyno$, FSNFL


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Wed 09.28.2011, 21:03 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue Aug 6, 2002
Sand$ 14,556.80
Posts 10541
Location M31
I thought it was pretty good. A bunch of story lines opening up. The thing that isn't clear is if they're in a different timeline 85 million years ago AND it's a one way portal (can't go back), how do they actually know where they're going to end up when going through the portal (if it's one way)? Or maybe I misunderstood about it being one way; though I'm pretty sure they said that.

_________________
º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¸„ø¤º°¨
º¤ø„¸Speed „ø¤º°
¸„ø¤º°¨Kills!!°º¤ø„
¸„ø¤ „ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¨°º¤


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Terra Nova
PostPosted: Wed 09.28.2011, 21:27 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Thu Aug 30, 2007
Sand$ 16,714.50
Posts 8788
Location St Louis
hemol wrote:
I thought it was pretty good. A bunch of story lines opening up. The thing that isn't clear is if they're in a different timeline 85 million years ago AND it's a one way portal (can't go back), how do they actually know where they're going to end up when going through the portal (if it's one way)? Or maybe I misunderstood about it being one way; though I'm pretty sure they said that.

And how are they communicating with the future?

They defiantly stated its a one way portal.

_________________
It was purgatory.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group