FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Mon 09.01.2014, 23:27

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 62  Next
PostPosted: Fri 06.29.2012, 23:11 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 34170
Donate
car.gif
tjusmc wrote:
StoneCutter wrote:
Time to burn the whole admin and athletic department to the ground.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/29/sandusky-e-mails-revealed/?iref=allsearch

Reports of emails and degree of knowledge of the admin and Joe Pa.

F' it. Burn the whole damn university to the grown.

I'm sure there are a lot on the academia side who would help light the athletic facilities on fire with you.

Don't worry though, the hero worship for Joe Pa will disgustingly overcome any rational thought. A great number of PSU fans will justify it by claiming "he really didn't understand" or some similar BS line.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Fri 06.29.2012, 23:41 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 8180
Donate
det.gif
pwbowen wrote:
tjusmc wrote:
StoneCutter wrote:

I'm sure there are a lot on the academia side who would help light the athletic facilities on fire with you.

Don't worry though, the hero worship for Joe Pa will disgustingly overcome any rational thought. A great number of PSU fans will justify it by claiming "he really didn't understand" or some similar BS line.

This is true.
Sad but true.

PostPosted: Sat 06.30.2012, 00:14 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 108531
Donate
oak.gif
c2o wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
tjusmc wrote:
StoneCutter wrote:

This is true.
Sad but true.

Agreed.

PostPosted: Sat 06.30.2012, 05:30 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 16521
Donate
stl.gif
Mursenary wrote:
Yeah, I agree with you. Joe Pa and Penn State was always a team I rooted against, but begrudgingly respected. Now I'm pretty sure if there is a hell, he will be roasting alongside Sandusky, the administration, and the coaching staff, that allowed this pedophile to stand on the side lines.

It will be interesting to see the enrollment class of 2012, I wonder if they will start paying people to enroll.

I thought that too, but then I remembered how many people still, to this day, attend the Catholic church.

PostPosted: Sat 06.30.2012, 10:40 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 25531
Donate
cle.gif
God how I hope they destroy these scumbags. As far as I can tell the only adult who handled this well was the janitor. Guess he understood "Bring no shame" better than all the rest.

PostPosted: Sat 06.30.2012, 12:53 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 76
Donate
dal.gif
I hope they all face the music in a court of law..bastages

PostPosted: Sun 07.01.2012, 13:50 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 7198
Donate
pit.gif
:(

awful just awful

PostPosted: Mon 07.02.2012, 22:11 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 3161
Donate
atl.gif
How is the football program still even operating? If taking limo rides like Reggie Bush or selling jerseys like Cam Newton is bad, then the systematic rape of children should be worth more than a loss of a scholarship or a bowl forfeit.

Tear down his statue and piss all over it. Close the doors to the football facility for the next 10 years..... only after the Hazmat teams have properly sanitized everything that is.

Who the hell would even want to wear their Penn State memorabilia at this point?

PostPosted: Mon 07.02.2012, 23:22 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 108531
Donate
oak.gif
jdferguson07 wrote:
How is the football program still even operating? If taking limo rides like Reggie Bush or selling jerseys like Cam Newton is bad, then the systematic rape of children should be worth more than a loss of a scholarship or a bowl forfeit.

Tear down his statue and piss all over it. Close the doors to the football facility for the next 10 years..... only after the Hazmat teams have properly sanitized everything that is.

Who the hell would even want to wear their Penn State memorabilia at this point?

Could not agree more!! =D> =D> =D>

PostPosted: Tue 07.03.2012, 06:21 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 20854
Donate
ne.gif
I feel bad for the players, students, and alum who now have this scandalous stain to deal with. I agree with Jdferg, the program needs to be shut down, and the statue needs to be turned into scrap. Unbelievable. This whole thing makes me want to hurl

jdhowlett wrote:
Excuse me while I scrub my eyes with steel wool...

PostPosted: Tue 07.03.2012, 07:44 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
car.gif
jdferguson07 wrote:

How about the penal colony in Athens? How many guys have to get arrested before something is done over there? Apples and oranges, I know, but it's funny that no matter how many get arrested the response is somewhat familiar in "but Mark Richt's such a GOOD guy."

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Tue 07.03.2012, 09:30 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 53270
Donate
chi.gif
jdferguson07 wrote:

I read an article by a former NCAA legal rep and he basically said the NCAA has no rules about this whatsoever, so they really don't have any legal ground to stand on. It seems odd that there's nothing they can do, it's certainly a football issue, but obviously it goes much bigger than that.

Essentially if the NCAA is going to do anything, they're going to have to create new rules in order to deal with this, and make them retroactive.

PostPosted: Tue 07.03.2012, 09:57 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 11544
Donate
ne.gif
vonbearsalot wrote:
jdferguson07 wrote:

I read an article by a former NCAA legal rep and he basically said the NCAA has no rules about this whatsoever, so they really don't have any legal ground to stand on. It seems odd that there's nothing they can do, it's certainly a football issue, but obviously it goes much bigger than that.

Essentially if the NCAA is going to do anything, they're going to have to create new rules in order to deal with this, and make them retroactive.

Ive been listening to a lot of sports radio talk covering this and this is somewhat true, but not entirely. There is a rule that is very vague that the NCAA could use as a way to come down on Penn State for this. The guys this morning were talking about it, and they brought up a good point. The NCAA really should wait until after all of the legal cases are done to act, because by not doing so they could potentially affect the legal cases. I expect the NCAA to wait until the legal cases are over, and then they will do whatever they are going to do for punishment. The mistake they are making right now to me is not voicing that that is the plan, and letting people assume that they just plan to do nothing.

PostPosted: Tue 07.03.2012, 13:22 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 21391
Donate
cle.gif
So far all the stories started a bit after Penn jointed the Big 10.

How about making them take some time off athletically and have them rebuild this tainted program from the top down?

Ha, yea right.

So far the Big 10 looks like they are not going to do a damn thing about any of this. Not even talk about it. I'd be shocked if this changes. Shame.

PostPosted: Tue 07.03.2012, 14:54 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
car.gif
The BlueBeards wrote:
So far all the stories started a bit after Penn jointed the Big 10.

How about making them take some time off athletically and have them rebuild this tainted program from the top down?

Ha, yea right.

So far the Big 10 looks like they are not going to do a damn thing about any of this. Not even talk about it. I'd be shocked if this changes. Shame.

Oh no, there'll be plenty of lip-service and hand-wringing. Some solemn looks and guys talking about doing something, but they just CAN'T do ANYTHING retroactively or they just CAN'T punish the kids that are there, that just wouldn't be fair. :roll:

No one's gonna harm the cashcow that is PSU football or the Big10.2 or any other big time football program. Now if there's some 2nd or 3rd tier school that they can flog in public to show how much they care, that's different.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 62  Next