FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sat 10.25.2014, 15:35

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The Office (NBC)
PostPosted: Fri 10.09.2009, 13:58 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.06.2005, 17:33
Posts: 7705
Sand$: 289436
Donate
Location: Long Island, NY
nyj.gif
There didnt seem to be an official thread for this show but last nights episode was great. I thought it was one of the best weddings ever done on a tv show.

_________________
The Megalodon Murderer has been caught! Read about it here

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office (NBC)
PostPosted: Fri 10.09.2009, 14:17 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 07.01.2005, 23:51
Posts: 21127
Sand$: 86180
Donate
Location: Not where I used to be...
stl.gif
springles wrote:
There didnt seem to be an official thread for this show but last nights episode was great. I thought it was one of the best weddings ever done on a tv show.


I didn't watch it, Dodgers game was on, but I think it is one of the funniest shows on t.v. and on of only 2-3 non-sports shows I'll ever watch. I loved the episode a couple of weeks ago wqhere Michael pulled Oscar into his office because he was about to get a colonoscopy and wanted to know if in Oscars "experience" how he could make it more pleasant :lol:

I'm your Huckleberry

_________________
Grid Guru....Man of the People!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.09.2009, 14:43 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 11.06.2005, 18:27
Posts: 18062
Sand$: 2
Donate
Location: Don't let the name change fool you. Still a Vikes fan for life!
min.gif
Michael standing up and trying to "save" Jim by starting to give his own speech. Effin' hilarious :lol: :lol:

_________________
University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.09.2009, 14:48 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09.17.2004, 11:10
Posts: 21788
Sand$: 97767
Donate
Location: Whale's Vagina
cin.gif
I used to think this was funny.. now it's the same old shtick they have been doing for several years now... I didn't even chuckle.

_________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. - George S. Patton
Real men have scars, lots of them... -Dad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.09.2009, 15:02 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 09.30.2002, 19:43
Posts: 24619
Sand$: 13904
Donate
Location: Shadows and Dust
atl.gif
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
Michael standing up and trying to "save" Jim by starting to give his own speech. Effin' hilarious :lol: :lol:


Dwight's notes on all the different girls at the wedding. In 1996 she played high school volleyball, they were 10-2. That's a good record! Stuff cracks me up still.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Office (NBC)
PostPosted: Fri 10.09.2009, 15:08 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Mon 07.16.2007, 18:10
Posts: 7231
Sand$: 19950
Donate
Location: Bahstinish
ne.gif
imyourhuckleberry wrote:
springles wrote:
There didnt seem to be an official thread for this show but last nights episode was great. I thought it was one of the best weddings ever done on a tv show.


I didn't watch it, Dodgers game was on, but I think it is one of the funniest shows on t.v. and on of only 2-3 non-sports shows I'll ever watch. I loved the episode a couple of weeks ago wqhere Michael pulled Oscar into his office because he was about to get a colonoscopy and wanted to know if in Oscars "experience" how he could make it more pleasant :lol:

I'm your Huckleberry


THAT episode was freaking hysterical. Great show - i have last night's DVR'd, looking forward to checking it out.

_________________
ImageImageImage


pwbowen wrote:
I apologize for being the wet fart.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.09.2009, 15:08 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 11.06.2005, 18:27
Posts: 18062
Sand$: 2
Donate
Location: Don't let the name change fool you. Still a Vikes fan for life!
min.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
Michael standing up and trying to "save" Jim by starting to give his own speech. Effin' hilarious :lol: :lol:


Dwight's notes on all the different girls at the wedding. In 1996 she played high school volleyball, they were 10-2. That's a good record! Stuff cracks me up still.


"She tried to sell her mountain bike 2 years ago"

"That's it??"

"Well, no... She used to enjoy mountain biking, and she had about $300 to spend about 2 years ago."

:lol: :lol:

_________________
University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.09.2009, 15:19 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 09.30.2002, 19:43
Posts: 24619
Sand$: 13904
Donate
Location: Shadows and Dust
atl.gif
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
Michael standing up and trying to "save" Jim by starting to give his own speech. Effin' hilarious :lol: :lol:


Dwight's notes on all the different girls at the wedding. In 1996 she played high school volleyball, they were 10-2. That's a good record! Stuff cracks me up still.


"She tried to sell her mountain bike 2 years ago"

"That's it??"

"Well, no... She used to enjoy mountain biking, and she had about $300 to spend about 2 years ago."

:lol: :lol:


"Michael I found twins!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.09.2009, 21:38 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 04.30.2005, 11:41
Posts: 10314
Sand$: 8026
Donate
Location: South Park, PA
pit.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
Michael standing up and trying to "save" Jim by starting to give his own speech. Effin' hilarious :lol: :lol:


Dwight's notes on all the different girls at the wedding. In 1996 she played high school volleyball, they were 10-2. That's a good record! Stuff cracks me up still.


"She tried to sell her mountain bike 2 years ago"

"That's it??"

"Well, no... She used to enjoy mountain biking, and she had about $300 to spend about 2 years ago."

:lol: :lol:


"Michael I found twins!"


You understand, right?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.09.2009, 21:40 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sat 09.27.2008, 22:39
Posts: 4519
Sand$: 5922
Donate
Location: Columbia, Missouri
sf.gif
That was a really funny episode I just watched it today, as I was in the rain to watch Mizzou lose last night :(

_________________
10 Team dynasty
Palmer, Rodgers
Turner, LT, l. white, sproles, Forsett, Grant, J. Charles, M. Bell
wayne, Mike Walker, Garcon, Maclin, Owen Daniels, V Davis
Akers
Arizona D,


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.09.2009, 23:11 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.12.2007, 17:03
Posts: 26724
Sand$: 55668
Donate
Location: IN
chi.gif
Just saw this thread and decided to watch it on hulu. Pretty good episode.

It'll be interesting to see how the show goes from here--I thought it was great the first few years, then in season four struggled a bit, but I wrote a bit of that off as the victim of the writer's strike. It bounced back a bit last year, especially the episode after the Super Bowl, and this season so far I've enjoyed it. They say after the primary romantic story line is resolved in a show it has about a season and a half left, so...we'll see.

_________________
Bitter god of Monday morning


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.10.2009, 06:06 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.03.2003, 09:34
Posts: 18655
Sand$: 27918
Donate
Location: Not So Deep East Texas
chi.gif
"The odor was so bad, we had them destroyed. We felt it was a health hazard" - "I can offer you a complimentary breakfast" - "OK"

_________________
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fn' muscle.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 10.11.2009, 10:13 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 08.17.2006, 21:25
Posts: 7144
Sand$: 18476
Donate
Location: Chester County PA
phi.gif
Awesome episode last week. I liked the fact most of the episode was outside the office which led to some other great scenes.

I still get cracked up how much Michael hates Toby. Like the scene where he's trying to find someone to let him stay in their room and Toby says its ok to stay in his.

_________________
Image + :musik010: + :Drink) + :action-smiley-035: = This Guy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 10.18.2009, 10:57 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.06.2005, 17:33
Posts: 7705
Sand$: 289436
Donate
Location: Long Island, NY
nyj.gif
vonbearsalot wrote:
Just saw this thread and decided to watch it on hulu. Pretty good episode.

It'll be interesting to see how the show goes from here--I thought it was great the first few years, then in season four struggled a bit, but I wrote a bit of that off as the victim of the writer's strike. It bounced back a bit last year, especially the episode after the Super Bowl, and this season so far I've enjoyed it. They say after the primary romantic story line is resolved in a show it has about a season and a half left, so...we'll see.

Ive said before that the office is a show that should be able to succeed post romantic storyline being resolved. The show lives and dies with Dwight and Michael. Pam and Jim have not been a source of humor and have been a side story for most of the past few seasons.
This past episode was a good example. Jim and Pam were on their honeymoon and other then the fact that they were on the phone for a little they were not in the episode. and it was still very funny.

_________________
The Megalodon Murderer has been caught! Read about it here

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 10.18.2009, 11:07 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 08.28.2006, 00:20
Posts: 24895
Sand$: 20382
Donate
Location: Philly
phi.gif
I need to catch up on this season...missed most of the episodes


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group