Would ya?

Ya
18
72%
Nah
7
28%
 
Total votes : 25
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16128
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005
Sand$: 23,668.70
The Dragon wrote:She looks oddly familiar, I've seen her on TV or something....



Based on "with a friend" and the c20 comment about liking gum....my bet is this is one of the double mint twins from a few years back. Merely a guess.
_______________________________________

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)


Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8879
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009
Sand$: 10,223.36
Alright, anybody who knows who she is can post her name and put everyone out of their speculative misery. If it hasn't happened by the time I get home from work, I'll do it then.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29754
Joined: Sat Jul 9, 2005
Sand$: 8,562.84
Jayne and Joan Boyd of Hammond, Indiana, ?
(original doublemint twins)

how bout one of the maher brothers?

Image
Last edited by Fighting Amish on Thu 02.23.2012, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.
_______________________________________

Image
On 07.31.2015 DaKlute said:to show you how unifying this issue is for those of us who don't look to gronk brady's nutz: i stand with amish...and that almost never happens.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16915
Joined: Tue May 11, 2004
Sand$: 13.28
Fighting Amish wrote:what i was able to find so far..a clue perhaps?

Abstract: Female monozygotic twins, both international endurance athletes aged 18 years, presented for a dual energy x-ray absorptiometry (DXA) scan as part of a university clinical trial. Twin 1 had only menstruated twice since menarche; Twin 2 had not yet started menstruating. Both twins acknowledged suffering from disordered eating for approximately 3 years. Both twins presented with low lumbar spine bone mineral density (BMD) and normal total body, total hip, and femoral neck BMD. Diagnosis: Female athlete triad comprising disordered eating with insufficient energy availability, amenorrhea, and low age-related BMD. Management: Despite some weight gain and reduction of athletic training and competition over a 5-year period, lumbar BMD remained low in both twins and was complicated by a rapid decline in BMD at the hips. Twin 2 remained amenorrheic. The oral contraceptive pill was not effective in maintaining BMD in the other twin. Contraindicated treatment with bisphosphonates was not tolerated and promptly ceased. This case seminar emphasizes the absence of a clear physician-coordinated multi-disciplinary treatment approach and the complexity in treating all the components of the triad in young athletes.


seems legit


ok..here's the scorecard ....low BMD means that both twins have increased risks for soft bones or Osteoporosis because both of them seem to have hormonal issues while the same time having a eating disorder, which is most likely anorexia or going the bulemic route and all the Dr's they have been to have swung and missed big time.....so far they are college age twins that won't eat anything that contains nutrients that they need and will break in two while being irritated all the time...yep..sounds pretty effin normal to me
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29754
Joined: Sat Jul 9, 2005
Sand$: 8,562.84
Third and Long wrote:
Fighting Amish wrote:what i was able to find so far..a clue perhaps?

Abstract: Female monozygotic twins, both international endurance athletes aged 18 years, presented for a dual energy x-ray absorptiometry (DXA) scan as part of a university clinical trial. Twin 1 had only menstruated twice since menarche; Twin 2 had not yet started menstruating. Both twins acknowledged suffering from disordered eating for approximately 3 years. Both twins presented with low lumbar spine bone mineral density (BMD) and normal total body, total hip, and femoral neck BMD. Diagnosis: Female athlete triad comprising disordered eating with insufficient energy availability, amenorrhea, and low age-related BMD. Management: Despite some weight gain and reduction of athletic training and competition over a 5-year period, lumbar BMD remained low in both twins and was complicated by a rapid decline in BMD at the hips. Twin 2 remained amenorrheic. The oral contraceptive pill was not effective in maintaining BMD in the other twin. Contraindicated treatment with bisphosphonates was not tolerated and promptly ceased. This case seminar emphasizes the absence of a clear physician-coordinated multi-disciplinary treatment approach and the complexity in treating all the components of the triad in young athletes.


seems legit


ok..here's the scorecard ....low BMD means that both twins have increased risks for soft bones or Osteoporosis because both of them seem to have hormonal issues while the same time having a eating disorder, which is most likely anorexia or going the bulemic route and all the Dr's they have been to have swung and missed big time.....so far they are college age twins that won't eat anything that contains nutrients that they need and will break in two while being irritated all the time...yep..sounds pretty effin normal to me


yikes...the ambiguous nature of the article to the layman's ears was better..the truth of it is awful.
_______________________________________

Image
On 07.31.2015 DaKlute said:to show you how unifying this issue is for those of us who don't look to gronk brady's nutz: i stand with amish...and that almost never happens.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 33850
Joined: Sat Aug 1, 2009
Sand$: 5.63
honingskills wrote:
The Dragon wrote:She looks oddly familiar, I've seen her on TV or something....



Based on "with a friend" and the c20 comment about liking gum....my bet is this is one of the double mint twins from a few years back. Merely a guess.


So close.

But remember, she is bi
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4325
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003
Sand$: 103.60
Her name is Hazel Jones and yes, she has two verginas

EDIT: And that is a bad picture of her because she is pretty hot
_______________________________________

CleffedUp wrote:
Yeah, it took me a couple of looks to realize it was a pumpkin puking into a toilet.

(2003) - R.I.P.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27038
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003
Sand$: 3,660.62
Puking Dog wrote:Her name is Hazel Jones and yes, she has two verginas



Well, maybe I can work a deal with her as one of them is just a plenty for me.
_______________________________________

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 33850
Joined: Sat Aug 1, 2009
Sand$: 5.63
Puking Dog wrote:Her name is Hazel Jones and yes, she has two verginas

EDIT: And that is a bad picture of her because she is pretty hot



Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4325
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003
Sand$: 103.60
See I told ya!!!
_______________________________________

CleffedUp wrote:
Yeah, it took me a couple of looks to realize it was a pumpkin puking into a toilet.

(2003) - R.I.P.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27038
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003
Sand$: 3,660.62
endzoneview wrote:
Puking Dog wrote:Her name is Hazel Jones and yes, she has two verginas

EDIT: And that is a bad picture of her because she is pretty hot



Image



:shock: :censor: :thumbright: :thumbright:
_______________________________________

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 24919
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002
Sand$: 12,529.68
She rejected a 1M porn offer. 2 vaginas! Sign me up!
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27038
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003
Sand$: 3,660.62
Does that happen to men? You know, two tallywhackers? If so, one of them needs to court this girl proper.
_______________________________________

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8879
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009
Sand$: 10,223.36
Here's the article that I originally saw her in.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27038
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003
Sand$: 3,660.62
Seriously, I will never be the same after visiting this thread. I am ruined for life!
_______________________________________

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beerbarian, marty1841 and 2 guests