Miscarriage = murder?

Megalodon
Sand$: 15,412.24
The Senate approved and sent to Gov. Bill Haslam on Monday legislation that allows criminal prosecution for causing the death of "a human embryo or fetus at any stage of gestation in utero." The bill (HB3517) marks the second change in two years to a law that since 1989 had it a crime to cause the death of a "viable fetus." That was changed last year to eliminate the word "viable."

At least in TN.

A long time ago when arguing with Lousy and Conan they said something along the lines that no law would ever try to prosecute miscarriages.

<blurb><blurb>

On 10/3/08 Huckleberry wrote:

Something we can agree on DaKlute.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 58,007.36
It's politics... logic need not apply.
Sand$: 21,000.55
This pro-life thing is getting ridiculous.

Arizona Law Declares Life Begins before Conception

Today Arizona Governor Jan Brewer signed into law a bill that will radically redefine when life begins for an unborn child.

A State Senate amendment to the bill, H.B. 2036, states that a fetus’ life starts not at conception, but up to two weeks before then—“from the first day of the last menstrual period of the pregnant woman.”
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 15,187.94
not wanting to kill babies is totally ridiculous.

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,559.58
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:not wanting to kill fetuses is totally ridiculous.

ftfy

Megalodon
Sand$: 46,502.88
endzoneview wrote:This pro-life thing is getting ridiculous.

Today Arizona Governor Jan Brewer signed into law a bill that will radically redefine when life begins for an unborn child.

A State Senate amendment to the bill, H.B. 2036, states that a fetus’ life starts not at conception, but up to two weeks before then—“from the first day of the last menstrual period of the pregnant woman.”

would this mean a woman is breaking the law by not having sex during that 2 week period?

Megalodon
Sand$: 34,331.30
prplhz14 wrote:

would this mean a woman is breaking the law by not having sex during that 2 week period?

Yes, except in cases of fugly. Those women are exempt. I volunteer to help all other women to remain compliant.
Last edited by 625james on Wed 04.25.2012, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=329576
10th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,709.65
well good thing they are passing laws to make abortion illegal. then no one will have abortions. cause it will be illegal. and history has shown that people won't do things if they are illegal.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 3,741.60
One of my old girlfriends up and left me when I was younger. Her brother told me later she had was pregnant and had a miscarriage and knowing her I suspect it wasn’t a natural miscarriage. It breaks my heart to this day.

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,709.65
are you trying to tell us that you have had actual sex with a woman before?
Megalodon
Sand$: 18,656.76
prplhz14 wrote:

Yup. That is murder. period.

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 15,187.94
und2006 wrote:
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:not wanting to kill fetuses is totally ridiculous.

ftfy

whatever allows you to justify it.

durrr clump of cells.

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,598.56

Down this slippery slop, men's sperm will have to be preserved at all costs.

Laundry Murderers!

Sock Killers!

RIP David Bowie.

*Dyno$ (10-4; Bye, W, W: CHAMPS!)
*Deathmatch (9-3; W, L), *Wall (9-4; Bye, L), *HoP (9-4; W, L), *Uber (8-5; W, L)
FSNFL (9-7), P&B (4-10), College (2-8)
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 27,503.24

If I read it correctly, this was passed in conjunction with a bill outlawing abortions after 20 weeks. so essentially it reduces the 20 weeks to 18. I don't think even AZ lawmakers are stupid enough to think that an unfertilized (even non-ovulated) egg is a human life.

What about beans?
Sand$: 4,298.54
The BlueBeards wrote:

Down this slippery slop, men's sperm will have to be preserved at all costs.

Laundry Murderers!

Sock Killers!

I LOLZ'd at "Slippery Slop"