FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sat 12.20.2014, 02:18

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Tornado Outbreak
PostPosted: Fri 03.02.2012, 20:29 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 14140
Donate
atl.gif
Midwest is getting destroyed with 76 reported tornadoes. Looks like the southeast is going to get rocked pretty hard too. Hope any shark within the remote area of any of these storms is all right. Lots of missing and deaths already being reported all over.

Video: https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/cfs- ... fcb3b778e4

Post subject: Re: Tornado Outbreak
PostPosted: Fri 03.02.2012, 21:25 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 12732
Donate
den.gif
CBob posted on Facebook he's in Ohio and it's going on all around, I'm hoping he ok.

PostPosted: Fri 03.02.2012, 21:39 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 25065
Donate
atl.gif
"We're there!"

PostPosted: Fri 03.02.2012, 22:57 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 14140
Donate
atl.gif

PostPosted: Fri 03.02.2012, 23:41 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 3123
Donate
nyg.gif
It looks like Dirk is cheering on the Tornadoes.

PostPosted: Sat 03.03.2012, 12:54 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 9575
Donate
pit.gif
keep ur head down bamafan

PostPosted: Mon 03.05.2012, 07:47 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 25178
Donate
det.gif

PostPosted: Mon 03.05.2012, 13:53 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 3202
Donate
cle.gif
We were lucky that it went around Cincinnati for the most part, but we were sent home early from work Friday to make sure everyone could get home safely. Pretty much all you heard was storm news and it was crazy at all the tornado warnings, touchdowns, etc. You heard all sorts of huge falling debris all over the area and people in Ohio finding papers from other states in their yards etc.

Just crazy and my thoughts and prayers go out to all those that lost someone or something to these crazy storms.

PostPosted: Mon 03.05.2012, 19:57 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 18856
Donate
atl.gif
Yeah I survived my first trip to Cincy. The worst part about the storms, which I am used to living in MS was the news people reporting two seperate confirmed tornadoes on the ground. One ripping through such and such county and another ripping through some other county just south of it.

News guys kept saying shyte like "If you are in the (Insert Community Name Here) community you need to be in your safe place! Get in the basement or interior room now! The tornado is on top of you right now" If you are in such & such community you are in the direct path of the storm! Take cover now!"

Of course I was 700 miles from knowing where the fock I was so I had no idea if I needed to take shelter or go to the hotel bar. I ended up at the bar.

Cincinnatti is actually a beautiful area. Not what I expected at all

PostPosted: Mon 03.05.2012, 21:03 
Moderatorbaiter

Sand$: 9246
Donate
dal.gif
Crackhead Bob wrote:
Yeah I survived my first trip to Cincy. The worst part about the storms, which I am used to living in MS was the news people reporting two seperate confirmed tornadoes on the ground. One ripping through such and such county and another ripping through some other county just south of it.

News guys kept saying shyte like "If you are in the (Insert Community Name Here) community you need to be in your safe place! Get in the basement or interior room now! The tornado is on top of you right now" If you are in such & such community you are in the direct path of the storm! Take cover now!"

Of course I was 700 miles from knowing where the fock I was so I had no idea if I needed to take shelter or go to the hotel bar. I ended up at the bar.

Love that. Reminds me of a trip I had in Huntsville, AL. Middle of the night two tornadoes ripped through and passed a mile north and south of the hotel. The guy I was traveling with called me to tell me tornadoes were hitting. I asked if they were coming at us and he didn't know. I ended up just going back to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 10:51 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 3202
Donate
cle.gif
Crackhead Bob wrote:

Glad to hear you survived your trip. I felt the same way when I moved here 20 years ago for school and never left. Get that reaction a lot. There are times you are like driving through a forest and then 5 minutes later you are in downtown. We have a little of everything and some great views of downtown from all over as everywhere is up from downtown.

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 21:39 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
atl.gif
davidgrey wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:

Glad to hear you survived your trip. I felt the same way when I moved here 20 years ago for school and never left. Get that reaction a lot. There are times you are like driving through a forest and then 5 minutes later you are in downtown. We have a little of everything and some great views of downtown from all over as everywhere is up from downtown.

It was the drive into town northbound on 71. You're driving up a hill, down a hill, up a hill, down a hill, and all of a sudden you round a big turn and there's the river and the city. My first thought was wow this is not what I expected at all.

Everywhere I went...which granted wasn't that many places...but everywhere I went was clean and seemed safe. I've been to some towns and wouldn't leave the hotel cause I felt like I might get shot at. Not so here. Everywhere I stopped I started a conversation with someone that was really friendly and had something to say about my southern accent. Always good. They may have been thinking stupid hick, but no one ever said it to me so I'll take it.

PostPosted: Wed 03.07.2012, 09:26 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 9575
Donate
pit.gif
Crackhead Bob wrote:
davidgrey wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:

It was the drive into town northbound on 71. You're driving up a hill, down a hill, up a hill, down a hill, and all of a sudden you round a big turn and there's the river and the city. My first thought was wow this is not what I expected at all.

Everywhere I went...which granted wasn't that many places...but everywhere I went was clean and seemed safe. I've been to some towns and wouldn't leave the hotel cause I felt like I might get shot at. Not so here. Everywhere I stopped I started a conversation with someone that was really friendly and had something to say about my southern accent. Always good. They may have been thinking stupid hick, but no one ever said it to me so I'll take it.

how many of their womens did you impregnate?

PostPosted: Wed 03.07.2012, 12:00 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 15669
Donate
Crackhead Bob wrote:

Back in the 90's, I lived with my cousin Wiley in Cincy. While there, I ended up getting on the bad side of the local high school hockey players. After weeks of run-ins and trouble we ended up coming together to race against the Central High School Rivals in a rollerblading competition down Devil's Backbone. It took some resourcefulness on my part, but I ended up winning the race. I guess you could say I went Airborne.

PostPosted: Wed 03.07.2012, 14:00 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
atl.gif
elven wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:
davidgrey wrote:
Crackhead Bob wrote:

how many of their womens did you impregnate?

lets just say the local hospitals will be very busy over the Thanksgiving holidays