Lots and lots of birthdays-3/26/12

Post Reply  
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7091
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006
Sand$: 9,920.20
From the FS index page...
Birthdays

Congratulations to: jesjbut (49), icha2321 (24), seoplans007 (23), hani3232 (23), jeny1234 (23), fahri1111 (23), tejo0101 (23), bama0101 (23), rudi4456 (23), anita1111 (23), andini1111 (23), amin1212 (23), adib2525 (23), angel1515 (23), aila4114 (23), andara2525 (23), femi1010 (23), avri2116 (23), andika1122 (23), alvin6666 (23), aris1133 (23), rina0592 (23), sashi0592 (23), anam0692 (23), jaja0892 (23), lara3215 (23), victori4321 (23), merry5213 (23), velly6312 (23), riki5432 (23), kiki3562 (23), mita6869 (23), lela0892 (23), gina5213 (23), fatimah8532 (23), lana6362 (23), ina6522 (23), sari6311 (23), main5212 (23), mujib5233 (23), khoiri6851 (23), jahroh4515 (23), sarno6623 (23), indah6210 (23), agus8212 (23), astutik3215 (23), jainuri4501 (23), rani5414 (23), adila5422 (23), kina4134 (23), diana4173 (23), guntur4555 (23), munita2540 (23), amir2540 (23), asrul2519 (23), rian9999 (23)


:-k

Invasion of the 23 year olds. Happy Birthday?
Last edited by fishfry on Mon 03.26.2012, 09:28, edited 1 time in total.
_______________________________________

Sharks with Big Sticks and Stealing Home Keeper Baseball Leagues.

Hoping to do better then Hardwood Sharks basketball league after playing in my second straight championship game and getting embarrassed in the finals!
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 973
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011
Sand$: 964.00
just about all of those people are turning 23... thats odd.
_______________________________________

elven wrote:i fully support name-calling and profanity in general.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33833
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005
Sand$: 27,503.24
"odd" that almost all of them have usernames with some letters followed by 4 numbers...

just sayin'
_______________________________________

What about beans?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7091
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006
Sand$: 9,920.20
Alfman wrote:just about all of those people are turning 23... thats odd.


There's a helluva party going on somewhere today.

feral pig wrote:"odd" that almost all of them have usernames with some letters followed by 4 numbers...

just sayin'


Somebody was trying to increase the FS member list, I think.
_______________________________________

Sharks with Big Sticks and Stealing Home Keeper Baseball Leagues.

Hoping to do better then Hardwood Sharks basketball league after playing in my second straight championship game and getting embarrassed in the finals!
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 33574
Joined: Tue Nov 8, 2005
Sand$: 7,102.56
fishfry wrote:From the FS index page...
Birthdays

Congratulations to: jesjbut (49), icha2321 (24), seoplans007 (23), hani3232 (23), jeny1234 (23), fahri1111 (23), tejo0101 (23), bama0101 (23), rudi4456 (23), anita1111 (23), andini1111 (23), amin1212 (23), adib2525 (23), angel1515 (23), aila4114 (23), andara2525 (23), femi1010 (23), avri2116 (23), andika1122 (23), alvin6666 (23), aris1133 (23), rina0592 (23), sashi0592 (23), anam0692 (23), jaja0892 (23), lara3215 (23), victori4321 (23), merry5213 (23), velly6312 (23), riki5432 (23), kiki3562 (23), mita6869 (23), lela0892 (23), gina5213 (23), fatimah8532 (23), lana6362 (23), ina6522 (23), sari6311 (23), main5212 (23), mujib5233 (23), khoiri6851 (23), jahroh4515 (23), sarno6623 (23), indah6210 (23), agus8212 (23), astutik3215 (23), jainuri4501 (23), rani5414 (23), adila5422 (23), kina4134 (23), diana4173 (23), guntur4555 (23), munita2540 (23), amir2540 (23), asrul2519 (23), rian9999 (23)


:-k

Invasion of the 23 year olds. Happy Birthday?


oh look.. bamafan is back!
_______________________________________

Image
Moderatorbaiter
Posts: 24493
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005
Sand$: 6,210.32
feral pig wrote:"odd" that almost all of them have usernames with some letters followed by 4 numbers...

just sayin'


Yeah, back in Dec/Jan the spammers figured out they could create an account and put their spam links in their profile/sig, then put in a birthday and they could show up on the index without having to go through the post approval process. That ability is now cut off, but the spam accounts that were created are still there. We have to purge them as the pop up each day.

I will say that was the biggest block of accounts I've perma-banned at one time.
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 973
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011
Sand$: 964.00
StoneCutter wrote:I will say that was the biggest block of accounts I've perma-banned at one time.

suck it guntur4555
_______________________________________

elven wrote:i fully support name-calling and profanity in general.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2180
Joined: Wed Jun 1, 2011
Sand$: 3,276.94
I give you no happy birthday wishes you loser spammers! Hope you have crappy birthdays.
_______________________________________

Senior Writer - FantasySharks.com
Member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16053
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009
Sand$: 35,813.98
davidgrey wrote:I give you no happy birthday wishes you loser spammers! Hope you have crappy birthdays.

Kill em with fire :evil:
:waffen093: :firestarter:


:new-bday: :food-smiley-004: jesjbut
_______________________________________

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=329576
10th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9737
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006
Sand$: 21,250.20
damnit I thought bamafan was really back!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests