FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 07.23.2014, 13:05

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 14:28 
Offline
HammerHead Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 01.13.2011, 09:55
Posts: 986
Sand$: 964
Donate
cin.gif
just to cover all the bases

_________________
elven wrote:
i fully support name-calling and profanity in general.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 14:32 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 07.10.2008, 07:59
Posts: 6653
Sand$: 11642
Donate
Location: Omaha, Ne
den.gif
Dork.

_________________
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with catsup.
Proud member of the Deep Blue Dynasty League


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 14:33 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 11.14.2003, 17:32
Posts: 25132
Sand$: 4613
Donate
Location: High Point NC
dal.gif
Why Do Men Have Nipples
Why have male nipples not dissapeared?

From Jerry Kennard, former About.com Guide


There seems to be a logical explanation about why women have nipples - for babies. But why do men's bodies retain what appears to be redundant body parts? The Darwinian natural selection process would seem to dictate that male nipples really should not be there. So what's the deal? Why do men have nipples?

The answer is that as embryos men and women have similar tissues and body parts. If anything the embryo follows a 'female template'. That is why nipples are present in both sexes. It is the effect of the genes, the Y chromosome and the hormone testosterone that brings about the changes and masculinises the embryo. Testosterone promotes the growth of the penis and testicles. Because nipples are there before this process begins the nipples stay!

Nipples and breast tissue have no function as such except for perhaps protecting the heart and lungs from injury.

Male Breasts Can Produce Milk and Get Breast Cancer
A certain level of the female hormone estrogen is present in all men. If, as a result of disease or a condition affecting hormones, breast tissue in men can grow (gynecomastia- abnormal enlargement of breasts,) and men can produce milk.

Gynacomastia is more commonly seen in adolescence, a period in development when hormones fluctuate a lot. It is also seen in some men with liver disease and sometimes in alcoholics.

Men can get breast cancer as well as women.

_________________
I talked to Jerry Jones over the weekend. I asked him if I could use 6 of his Dallas Cowboys players to be pall bearers at my funeral. He asked me why and I told him that I wanted the Dallas Cowboys to let me down one last time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 14:54 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.19.2004, 16:33
Posts: 16149
Sand$: 18686
Donate
Location: Jasper, Missouri
min.gif
I like porn.

_________________
elven wrote:
here come the sack licka
turn it up


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 15:04 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 10.18.2003, 21:12
Posts: 19466
Sand$: 17618
Donate
Location: SF Bay Area
hou2.gif
Was going to say it is getting silly now...

Then I remembered General Tank always has been silly :wink:

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 15:13 
Offline
Leopard Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.17.2006, 10:56
Posts: 114
Sand$: 1171
Donate


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 15:29 
Offline
HammerHead Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 01.13.2011, 09:55
Posts: 986
Sand$: 964
Donate
cin.gif
The Dragon wrote:
Dork.

Image

_________________
elven wrote:
i fully support name-calling and profanity in general.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 15:30 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.19.2004, 16:33
Posts: 16149
Sand$: 18686
Donate
Location: Jasper, Missouri
min.gif
Image

_________________
elven wrote:
here come the sack licka
turn it up


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 15:45 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 10.26.2005, 14:02
Posts: 33304
Sand$: 14460
Donate
Location: Way down, below the ocean
chi.gif
Image

_________________
To sleep, perchance to Dream; Aye, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 15:47 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 10.17.2003, 14:45
Posts: 3890
Sand$: 1986
Donate
sf.gif
RE: The Demon Core (I'll throw some nerd down) - That really happened to a guy named Louis something. It was called tickling the tail of the dragon. I had no idea the great John whatsisname was in a movie about it. The coffee cup thing was fake of course but he really did slip his screwdriver and allowed the hemispheres to touch, however it was for a mere second or so. He was sick as soon as he left the building (one of the most reliable indicators of radiation poisoning is how long it takes for you to puke after exposure) and he was dead within nine days. And, he knew he would die not long after the fact.

It was called the demon core because that same exact core killed some other dipshit when he was building a wall of bricks to create a near-supercritical condition, and he biffed it too.

_________________
Quote:
CleffedUp wrote:
Yeah, it took me a couple of looks to realize it was a pumpkin puking into a toilet.

(2003) - R.I.P.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 16:18 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 11.06.2005, 18:27
Posts: 18062
Sand$: 2
Donate
Location: Don't let the name change fool you. Still a Vikes fan for life!
min.gif
I like turtles.

_________________
University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 16:42 
Online
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 07.14.2010, 06:11
Posts: 5074
Sand$: 23141
Donate
Location: Between Scylla and Charybdis
cle.gif
I like the way women smell.

_________________
In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 16:58 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 05.16.2009, 09:57
Posts: 26544
Sand$: 31097
Donate
Location: Arkansas
mia.gif
Puking Dog wrote:
RE: The Demon Core (I'll throw some nerd down) - That really happened to a guy named Louis something. It was called tickling the tail of the dragon. I had no idea the great John whatsisname was in a movie about it. The coffee cup thing was fake of course but he really did slip his screwdriver and allowed the hemispheres to touch, however it was for a mere second or so. He was sick as soon as he left the building (one of the most reliable indicators of radiation poisoning is how long it takes for you to puke after exposure) and he was dead within nine days. And, he knew he would die not long after the fact.

It was called the demon core because that same exact core killed some other dipshit when he was building a wall of bricks to create a near-supercritical condition, and he biffed it too.


Louis Slotin.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu 04.12.2012, 08:14 
Offline
HammerHead Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 01.13.2011, 09:55
Posts: 986
Sand$: 964
Donate
cin.gif
Elmagister wrote:
Puking Dog wrote:
RE: The Demon Core (I'll throw some nerd down) - That really happened to a guy named Louis something. It was called tickling the tail of the dragon. I had no idea the great John whatsisname was in a movie about it. The coffee cup thing was fake of course but he really did slip his screwdriver and allowed the hemispheres to touch, however it was for a mere second or so. He was sick as soon as he left the building (one of the most reliable indicators of radiation poisoning is how long it takes for you to puke after exposure) and he was dead within nine days. And, he knew he would die not long after the fact.

It was called the demon core because that same exact core killed some other dipshit when he was building a wall of bricks to create a near-supercritical condition, and he biffed it too.


Louis Slotin.

thats strange, according to the story I read, he died instead of being turned into a blue demi god... guess you can't believe everything you see in the movies.

_________________
elven wrote:
i fully support name-calling and profanity in general.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baron_Fel, Google [Bot], HurricaneNamedDitka, marty1841, Third and Long and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group