FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 04.24.2014, 11:11

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 13:38 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 11542
Donate
buf.gif
Vicky David: Hello seller???
I want to confirm if this item is still up for sell okay..

Thanks

Micah : yes it is still available.

Vicky David: Thanks for the swift reply,i want you to get back to me with more picture and what is the present condition of it.Am satisfied with your advert price,i am buying this for my dad in as a gift.and i want honest in this and straight forward deal . as am requesting this transaction should be done via PayPal so the PayPal charges is on me,If my offer is accepted send me your PayPal email and your name including your phone# or send me money request so i can pay you right away.I am busy at work and do not have much time around me, but no worries as i am willing to handle the picked of this merchandise through my legitimate mover agent cause i will like it to be picked at your residence location,Make sure you get back to me immediately, So no Shipping

Regards

Micah : I was like, "I don't think this is legit" but then when you said that your mover agent (whatever that is) that would handle the "picked of this merchandise" (whatever that is) was "legitimate", I was like "oh ok I feel much better". I want "honest in this" too. I don't have paypal. but besides cash, I take copper tubing and aluminum cans. copper is like 3 bucks a lb. isn't that crazy? if there is something we can work out, let me know mrs. vicky and/or mr. david.

Vicky David: Thanks for the message ....the reason why PayPal is the only payment option is because it is safe and secure and as soon as i make the payment for it,you will be sent a notification for the payment receipt in this your email ....that is if you use this your email address to set up the paypal account and i have a mover that will come over for the pick up and the pick up representatives only comes up when we have finish the deal so don't worry i will be the one to take care of the pick up expenses ok. i will be glad if you can log on to www.paypal.com and set up your account and send me email use to set up and i will suggest you make use of this your email address so when i make the payment you will be notify of the receipt from PayPal instantly.i look to read from you soon.

Micah: right now I've got a guy that is 2 houses down from me willing to pay me in british pounds. I'm generally opposed to taking foreign currency however, with the state of the american dollar being what it is, it makes much more sense to take this deal as opposed to setting up some paypal account over the internet with some guy/woman speaking broken english and using terms that are not generally used during conventional transactions.

Do they not have craigslist in your town where it might be easier to buy and purchase furniture goods a little closer to home?

Vicky David: Try and see reasons with me,i don't have access to a post office over here i can't send you a check.I wish i have access to western union money transfer it would have been a very good option but am still on the base right now the only access i have is by effecting the payment via my online paypal account.Please i need you to go to www.paypal.com and open your paypal account to your bank account,they will activate your email address to your bank account and you can transfer and receive money online via you paypal account.Please go and activate yours it actually will not cost you any money.

Do try and see reasons with me.

I will await you update.

Thanks.

Micah : sorry the furniture is no longer for sale. when we were moving it out to take it over to the neighbors house, our old oak tree out in the front yard rustled and then I swear I heard a VERY ominous scream. I think this dresser must have been made with the wood from one of its relatives or something. either that or this tree is very aware of the way our neighbor treats their furniture seeing that the tree is stuck in our front yard all day and seems to be pretty nosy. we feel at this time we can not separate the two as having a depressed/angry tree out in the front yard hurts the resale value of my home. I've seen harry potter.

try and "see reasons" with me. if you or someone you loved was hacked up, biscuit joined, sanded, then stained, and made into set of drawers you'd probably not want to leave your family either.

so in the end, it was a happy ending. sorry you weren't able to get your furniture shipped to nabibia or wherever you are "stationed". perhaps next time you should speak a little more like you are from this country and not use purchasing methods that are in every scam artists playbook.

good day.

Vicky David: Try and see reasons with me,i don't have access to a post office over here i can't send you a check.I wish i have access to western union money transfer it would have been a very good option but am still on the base right now the only access i have is by effecting the payment via my online paypal account.Please i need you to go to www.paypal.com and open your paypal account to your bank account,they will activate your email address to your bank account and you can transfer and receive money online via you paypal account.Please go and activate yours it actually will not cost you any money.

Do try and see reasons with me.

I will await you update.

Thanks.

Micah : not sure why you sent this to me again. well just so you are aware, through some odd wizardry, the old oak tree in the front yard has somehow reanimated his old family member's remains that are our dresser set and they are now running wildly through our house destroying everything. have you seen the movie Beauty and the beast? well its kind of like that. except they aren't talking. My wife is on her way home with an arsenal of timber processing accessories (AXES) to hopefully allow me to put an end to this demonry. Its probably time to start thinking about removing the old oak tree in the front yard as I fear it is now an angry tree and I'm no Tom Bombadil.

Thanks for your concern.

vicky David : what do you mean by scam.

Micah : sorry item is no longer for sale. through the immense will of my wife we have defeated the furniture and are enjoying a nice ice tea while sitting in our lifeless plastic outdoor patio furniture which just so happens to be for sale as well! look for it in other listings!

Have a nice day! or night or whatever it is in Africa currently.

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 13:47 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 1700
Donate
sf.gif
Nice. What's actually horrid is that there are Americans still falling for these scams, and what really shocks me is that people still fall for the Nigerian Fax thing or whatever you call it where they tracked you down and your relative left 9 billion in the bank and they need you to get it.

(2003) - R.I.P.

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 13:51 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 9105
Donate
you should have tried harder to see reasons with her :?

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 13:52 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 16937
Donate
atl.gif
That was a good read.

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 13:55 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 14042
Donate
chi.gif
I get about 5 of these every day.

Quote:
Dear Friend,

My name is Sarah Smith; I am 26 years old, from London -England, where I am schooling and work as a fashion designer for part time job after my school. I am the only daughter of my parents my father died on a fatal auto accident on his way to see my sick mother at the hospital where she was admitted for Cancer treatment, she also died when she heard about the death of my father in same day at the hospital.

Before the death of my father, he had willed part of his Real Estate Business, Gas Stations and a total sum of £50,700,000.00(Fifty Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) to me. After the death of my both parents, things became hard for me, paying my school fees, putting food on the table and taking care of my other needs with my fashion designer work which I do as a part time work after my school can’t help, I went to the bank where my late father deposited the fund on my behalf to with-draw money in other to take care of myself and pay for my school fees with other bills.

I was shocked when the Bank Manager explained to me that I will not be able to with-draw from the deposited money, because my father had put a clause on the Will, which he used in depositing the fund with them, saying that before I will be given access to the money, I will either have to be 30 years old or if only I get married before the age of 30 , in which case, my husband will be legible to collect the money on my behalf by standing in as my late father’s next of kin to claim the deposited fund on my behalf.

Today I am only 26 years old. And I have no access to the money till I'm 30 years. So, I’m contacting you to stand as my husband to claim this fund on my behalf and in case if you are married already, you can still help me by standing in as my late father’s next of kin to the deposited fund. So, please get back to me as to know how you will be remunerated as I will part with 40% of the total sum £50,700,000.00 (Fifty Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling),while 10% will be mapped out for any expenses that we're to use to receive the money from the deposited Bank.

Please remember that I am writing you this email purely on the ground of trust so we can achieve this deal together. This transaction will last for two weeks after you get back to me on how serious you are to claim this fund on my behalf, please kindly get back to me through this email address: sarahggsmithhh@gmail.com

Yours Truly,
Miss Smith

Let the sun and light come streaming
Into my life, into my life

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 13:59 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 11542
Donate
buf.gif
i don't get much of any. but this one was too fun to let go.

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 14:00 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 8449
Donate
pit.gif
slow day at work, eh?

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 14:01 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 1700
Donate
sf.gif
Ha! Her mother died when she heard her father had died!

(2003) - R.I.P.

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 14:03 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 20230
Donate
phi.gif
I liked the little lord of the rings reference u threw in there.

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 14:45 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 17941
Donate
min.gif
feral pig wrote:
I get about 5 of these every day.

Quote:
Dear Friend,

My name is Sarah Smith; I am 26 years old, from London -England, where I am schooling and work as a fashion designer for part time job after my school. I am the only daughter of my parents my father died on a fatal auto accident on his way to see my sick mother at the hospital where she was admitted for Cancer treatment, she also died when she heard about the death of my father in same day at the hospital.

Before the death of my father, he had willed part of his Real Estate Business, Gas Stations and a total sum of £50,700,000.00(Fifty Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) to me. After the death of my both parents, things became hard for me, paying my school fees, putting food on the table and taking care of my other needs with my fashion designer work which I do as a part time work after my school can’t help, I went to the bank where my late father deposited the fund on my behalf to with-draw money in other to take care of myself and pay for my school fees with other bills.

I was shocked when the Bank Manager explained to me that I will not be able to with-draw from the deposited money, because my father had put a clause on the Will, which he used in depositing the fund with them, saying that before I will be given access to the money, I will either have to be 30 years old or if only I get married before the age of 30 , in which case, my husband will be legible to collect the money on my behalf by standing in as my late father’s next of kin to claim the deposited fund on my behalf.

Today I am only 26 years old. And I have no access to the money till I'm 30 years. So, I’m contacting you to stand as my husband to claim this fund on my behalf and in case if you are married already, you can still help me by standing in as my late father’s next of kin to the deposited fund. So, please get back to me as to know how you will be remunerated as I will part with 40% of the total sum £50,700,000.00 (Fifty Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling),while 10% will be mapped out for any expenses that we're to use to receive the money from the deposited Bank.

Please remember that I am writing you this email purely on the ground of trust so we can achieve this deal together. This transaction will last for two weeks after you get back to me on how serious you are to claim this fund on my behalf, please kindly get back to me through this email address: sarahggsmithhh@gmail.com

Yours Truly,
Miss Smith

A sane reply would have been:

Tits or GTFO

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 14:50 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 14042
Donate
chi.gif
I like this one...

Quote:
UNITED NATION PAYMENT CENTRE
Hide Details

Ban Ki-moon

Message flagged
Thursday, June 7, 2012 6:05 AM
ATTENTION BENEFICIARY:

This is to bring to your notice that we are delegated from the UNITED NATIONS in Central Bank to pay 50 victims from your country who has being Victims of Internet scam .The United Nations has decided to pay you $8,500,000 USD (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to this office as soon as possible for the immediate payment of your $8,500,000 USD compensation funds. We have been having a meeting for the past Seven months which ended Three days ago with the former secretary to the UNITED NATIONS in the person of Mr. Ban Ki-moon.

This email is to all the people that have been scammed or extorted money from because of your contract payment execution in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$8.5.MILLON This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems or irregularities etc.

We found your email in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this has been agreed upon and has been signed by the United Nations Board of Directors and Trustees. You have to contact Pastor Keith Brooks, our payment agent in West Africa, as he is our UNITED NATIONS representative in West Africa, contact him immediately for your cheque US$8.5.MILLON This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose. He will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice.

Send a copy of your response to official email:

SECURITY & FINACIAL CONTACT AGENT: Pastor Keith Brooks
EMAIL: keithbrooks@yahoo.cn
TEL: +234-706-217-4230

You are advised to send your communication particulars,

Full names Age
Telephone
Fax numbers
Mailing Address
Occupation
Marrital Status
Your Company Name And Address
Contact Pastor Keith Brooks immediately for your Cashier Cheque.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft. Making the world a better place for the sake of Humanity.

Give him your File Reference (RE-1077-V) and you are free to contact him via telephone number which he will provide to you upon the receipt of your email.

Best Regards,
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Ban Ki-moon
Secretary United Nations
West Africa
General Roy Smith.
(Financial Officer)United Nations...

Let the sun and light come streaming
Into my life, into my life

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 15:39 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 31023
Donate
mia.gif
jokerswild1130 wrote:
I liked the little lord of the rings reference u threw in there.

I lol'ed.

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 17:30 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 38530
Donate
det.gif
=D>

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 17:46 

Sand$: 40258
Donate
nyj.gif
Toby: Didn't you lose a lot of money on that other investment? The email?

Michael Scott: You know what Toby, when the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 20:07 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 20678
Donate
ne.gif
That was pretty damn good, HND. :lol:

jdhowlett wrote:
Excuse me while I scrub my eyes with steel wool...