FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 09.03.2015, 20:35

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon 09.13.2004, 11:47 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Wed Sep 10, 2003
Sand$ 14,467.54
Posts 32834
buf.gif
....if you are over the age of 12 and think Dragonball Z is cool you should probably take your life or you could just get one...

_________________
currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon 09.13.2004, 11:50 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined Mon Aug 23, 2004
Sand$ 41,708.00
Posts 18610
Location NJ
phi.gif
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:
....if you are over the age of 12 and think Dragonball Z is cool you should probably take your life or you could just get one...


i am offended by your statement.. and i am 27.. LOL!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 09.13.2004, 12:20 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Tue Nov 4, 2003
Sand$ 11,351.82
Posts 6037
Location Denver
phi.gif
:lol:

_________________
10-time ÜberLeague Loser


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 09.13.2004, 12:47 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Fri Jul 9, 2004
Sand$ 1,759.00
Posts 2493
Location New Hampshire
ne.gif
trilogy wrote:
:lol:


I second that... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 09.13.2004, 12:53 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Mon Sep 15, 2003
Sand$ 1,911.50
Posts 3703
Location Maine
ne.gif
I'm 35 and I don't know what dragonball Z is, so I guess I'm covered.

_________________
Image
Logo by Assassin


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 09.13.2004, 15:32 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Fri Jul 9, 2004
Sand$ 1,759.00
Posts 2493
Location New Hampshire
ne.gif
I have kids TT, and I've seen the commercials for it. but I won't let the kids watch it...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 09.13.2004, 15:48 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Wed Sep 10, 2003
Sand$ 14,467.54
Posts 32834
buf.gif
Stuntman wrote:
I have kids TT, and I've seen the commercials for it. but I won't let the kids watch it...


i commend you

_________________
currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 09.13.2004, 17:08 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Thu Oct 9, 2003
Sand$ 1,436.78
Posts 8832
dal.gif
Help me out here, what is Dragonball Z?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 09.13.2004, 19:34 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined Mon Aug 23, 2004
Sand$ 41,708.00
Posts 18610
Location NJ
phi.gif
japanese cartoon (anime) about aliens (that look like humans) who have super powers. uses the superman theory ~ one landed on earth when he was a baby and grew up to be earth's champion. throws in some asian myth reference (the monkey king) as well. other visiting aliens come by and attack it and he beats the living hell out of all of them with fireballs, laser beams, superhuman strength, glowing powers, flying abilities and on and on. in all this chaos there are 7 dragon balls (or pearls) scattered around earth. if they are gathered, they summon a huge dragon that will grant one wish. so some aliens fight to get the dragon balls, wipe out half of earth's civilization or something, hero beats the living hell out of the villain while destroying the other half, retrieves all the dragon balls, makes a wish to fix all the destruction.. wash, rinse and repeat. this anime has been around for more than 20 years and i first saw it when i was a kid and loved... not so entertaining anymore but my screenname a tribute to what started one of my favorite hobby: watching anime...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 09.13.2004, 21:21 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Wed Sep 10, 2003
Sand$ 14,467.54
Posts 32834
buf.gif
dragonz20 wrote:
japanese cartoon (anime) about aliens (that look like humans) who have super powers. uses the superman theory ~ one landed on earth when he was a baby and grew up to be earth's champion. throws in some asian myth reference (the monkey king) as well. other visiting aliens come by and attack it and he beats the living hell out of all of them with fireballs, laser beams, superhuman strength, glowing powers, flying abilities and on and on. in all this chaos there are 7 dragon balls (or pearls) scattered around earth. if they are gathered, they summon a huge dragon that will grant one wish. so some aliens fight to get the dragon balls, wipe out half of earth's civilization or something, hero beats the living hell out of the villain while destroying the other half, retrieves all the dragon balls, makes a wish to fix all the destruction.. wash, rinse and repeat. this anime has been around for more than 20 years and i first saw it when i was a kid and loved... not so entertaining anymore but my screenname a tribute to what started one of my favorite hobby: watching anime...


WAHAHAHAHAH

dragon balls

WAHAHAHAHAH

_________________
currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 09.13.2004, 21:52 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Thu Oct 9, 2003
Sand$ 1,436.78
Posts 8832
dal.gif
I miss my transformers of days past.

"Constructicons, merge to become DEVESTATOR!!!!"

"Me Grimlock says we are in a world of s**t!"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 09.14.2004, 09:07 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Wed Sep 3, 2003
Sand$ 2,665.00
Posts 11763
Location Atlanta, Georgia
was.gif
DragonBallZ isn't bad for the kids. It was pretty cool when i was in Middleschool.

_________________
This has been a Matt-sighting...

Extreme Sharks Baseball 2011 Champion


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 09.14.2004, 12:21 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Fri Jul 9, 2004
Sand$ 1,759.00
Posts 2493
Location New Hampshire
ne.gif
my daughters prefer spongebob, fairly odd parents and the like.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.15.2004, 03:14 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Sat Sep 27, 2003
Sand$ 217.00
Posts 2208
Location No. Cal
sea.gif
dragonz20 wrote:
japanese cartoon (anime) about aliens (that look like humans) who have super powers. uses the superman theory ~ one landed on earth when he was a baby and grew up to be earth's champion. throws in some asian myth reference (the monkey king) as well. other visiting aliens come by and attack it and he beats the living hell out of all of them with fireballs, laser beams, superhuman strength, glowing powers, flying abilities and on and on. in all this chaos there are 7 dragon balls (or pearls) scattered around earth. if they are gathered, they summon a huge dragon that will grant one wish. so some aliens fight to get the dragon balls, wipe out half of earth's civilization or something, hero beats the living hell out of the villain while destroying the other half, retrieves all the dragon balls, makes a wish to fix all the destruction.. wash, rinse and repeat. this anime has been around for more than 20 years and i first saw it when i was a kid and loved... not so entertaining anymore but my screenname a tribute to what started one of my favorite hobby: watching anime...



OH, just like Lincoln Logs, I get it now.

_________________
2-4 with the worst drafted team I've ever done.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.15.2004, 08:34 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Fri Jul 9, 2004
Sand$ 1,759.00
Posts 2493
Location New Hampshire
ne.gif
yes. the experiences of childhood that permeate your adult life...like Scooby Doo...and lego...and...FOOTBALL!!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Boogs34, panachevitz, Taglos and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group