Pray for France

Post Reply  
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 34614
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006
Sand$: 113,293.88
:cry: :cry:

Just tragic. Over 80 killed and the numbers continue to rise. I don't even want to think about how many children were mowed down in this event.

Its time the world wakes up and unite against these maniacs. I can't offer any suggestions, but things need to change. Quickly!
_______________________________________

Image
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 34614
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006
Sand$: 113,293.88
I apologize. I meant to say we should pray for the victims and the families that lost loved ones in this senseless act. Probably many nationalities involved here.
_______________________________________

Image
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 31209
Joined: Sat Jul 9, 2005
Sand$: 10,434.72
Unreal horror... :F

i dont get it :F ...islam is all about piece.s. I was told the fact the rare numbers of incidents of those commiting these heinous evil acts follow islam and use that fact to kll in THAT name prooves its all about peace and the phobes are just filthy haters.

Just what i read somwhere..need some help here to figure this out with no clues as to what this could REALLY be about. I did also see a report stating MMGW was a motivating factor. We better work on that. History has proven this is just an outlier event.

evil like this..how long do we allow this? We need to finally get evidence of motive for once.
_______________________________________

Image
"When it comes to the Browns, hope is a dangerous thing." - Red
“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.”
~Winston Churchill
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 34614
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006
Sand$: 113,293.88
I think we have seen enough of this to warrant a change in policy. I have had enough of this bullshiit!!!
_______________________________________

Image
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 43954
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 11,987.12
Change what policy?
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 34614
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006
Sand$: 113,293.88
Elmagister wrote:Change what policy?

Policy by the World.

Don't we need to get more serious about taking out this regime? this twisted way of thought. This lack of respect for human life?

Good Lord dude...please don't start one of your stupid debates here please, it isnt the time? :F

If you disagree...well, your in need of help.
_______________________________________

Image
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 43954
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 11,987.12
SnakeStabler wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Change what policy?

Policy by the World.

Don't we need to get more serious about taking out this regime? this twisted way of thought. This lack of respect for human life?

Good Lord dude...please don't start one of your stupid debates here please, it isnt the time? :F

If you disagree...well, your in need of help.

You sure seem eager to debate for someone calling for no debate. I asked you to clarify a vague statement and you're going off on one of your explosively emotional rants.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 34614
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006
Sand$: 113,293.88
OK Bye

Done talking to your dumb fuggin jerk off azz. Not wasting any more time here.

My 1st post was trying to show some sympathy toward what France and the World went through yesterday. I never expected some kind of retort about my thoughts. It might be time for you to leave this place, because frankly, your nothing but a cancer in here.

Wow

Get a fukkin life bro/

Please
_______________________________________

Image
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16260
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005
Sand$: 20,370.52
I don't think he meant any disrespect. He's only asking what policy. As in...freedom of movement? as in outlaw certain religions. I know those are silly examples, but maybe he's looking for ideas. Obviously nobody is for these types of attacks. They are just horrific. Innocent men, women, children.

The policy that needs changing in my opinion is that of... RESPECT ONE ANOTHER and RESPECT DIFFERENCES.
_______________________________________

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)


Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33981
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003
Sand$: 16,605.42
Nice - awful

this thread - awesome.
_______________________________________

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 28644
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006
Sand$: 39,265.90
i do know that newt gingrich's policy is a recipe for epic fail. how can the guy go from saying "normal white people have no idea what it's like to be black in america" to "we need an american version of the spanish inquisition" in less than a week?

nevermind. don't answer that question.
_______________________________________

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 28644
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006
Sand$: 39,265.90
honingskills wrote:
The policy that needs changing in my opinion is that of... RESPECT ONE ANOTHER and RESPECT DIFFERENCES.

oh yeah. and this^^^

imyourhuckleberry wrote:people, myself included, seem to go out of their way to be disagreeable, want to "expose" others, argue, etc. I'm trying not to be that way, but to be better. But it's hard when the places you hang around just aren't conducive to it. I'm as much at fault as anyone over the years, not denying that. Just trying not to be that.
_______________________________________

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 18328
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,372.78
SnakeStabler wrote:OK Bye

Done talking to your dumb fuggin jerk off azz. Not wasting any more time here.

My 1st post was trying to show some sympathy toward what France and the World went through yesterday. I never expected some kind of retort about my thoughts. It might be time for you to leave this place, because frankly, your nothing but a cancer in here.

Wow

Get a fukkin life bro/

Please



Easy eazzzzy.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8379
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010
Sand$: 22,084.09
Although it's likely that this was an act of terror, perhaps we should wait until we have some idea of the motive and/or people responsible before we jump to Islamic terrorism. Unless I missed something overnight, isn't that still unknown?

Didn't we jump to the conclusion that Orlando was Islamic terrorism at first?
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 18328
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,372.78
getdownmmmkay wrote:
honingskills wrote:
The policy that needs changing in my opinion is that of... RESPECT ONE ANOTHER and RESPECT DIFFERENCES.

oh yeah. and this^^^

imyourhuckleberry wrote:people, myself included, seem to go out of their way to be disagreeable, want to "expose" others, argue, etc. I'm trying not to be that way, but to be better. But it's hard when the places you hang around just aren't conducive to it. I'm as much at fault as anyone over the years, not denying that. Just trying not to be that.



You should have 4 ^ to get your point across , azz


Have no idea why you quoted that paragraph either from huck, jerk.
Last edited by rugger48 on Fri 07.15.2016, 08:44, edited 1 time in total.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: prplhz14 and 3 guests