Pray for France

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 113,293.88
:cry: :cry:

Just tragic. Over 80 killed and the numbers continue to rise. I don't even want to think about how many children were mowed down in this event.

Its time the world wakes up and unite against these maniacs. I can't offer any suggestions, but things need to change. Quickly!

2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
I apologize. I meant to say we should pray for the victims and the families that lost loved ones in this senseless act. Probably many nationalities involved here.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 10,434.72
Unreal horror... :F

i dont get it :F ...islam is all about piece.s. I was told the fact the rare numbers of incidents of those commiting these heinous evil acts follow islam and use that fact to kll in THAT name prooves its all about peace and the phobes are just filthy haters.

Just what i read somwhere..need some help here to figure this out with no clues as to what this could REALLY be about. I did also see a report stating MMGW was a motivating factor. We better work on that. History has proven this is just an outlier event.

evil like this..how long do we allow this? We need to finally get evidence of motive for once.

"When it comes to the Browns, hope is a dangerous thing." - Red
“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.”
~Winston Churchill
Supreme Megalodon
I think we have seen enough of this to warrant a change in policy. I have had enough of this bullshiit!!!

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,987.12
Change what policy?
Supreme Megalodon
Elmagister wrote:Change what policy?

Policy by the World.

Don't we need to get more serious about taking out this regime? this twisted way of thought. This lack of respect for human life?

Good Lord dude...please don't start one of your stupid debates here please, it isnt the time? :F

If you disagree...well, your in need of help.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,987.12
SnakeStabler wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Change what policy?

Policy by the World.

Don't we need to get more serious about taking out this regime? this twisted way of thought. This lack of respect for human life?

Good Lord dude...please don't start one of your stupid debates here please, it isnt the time? :F

If you disagree...well, your in need of help.

You sure seem eager to debate for someone calling for no debate. I asked you to clarify a vague statement and you're going off on one of your explosively emotional rants.
Supreme Megalodon
OK Bye

Done talking to your dumb fuggin jerk off azz. Not wasting any more time here.

My 1st post was trying to show some sympathy toward what France and the World went through yesterday. I never expected some kind of retort about my thoughts. It might be time for you to leave this place, because frankly, your nothing but a cancer in here.

Wow

Get a fukkin life bro/

Please

Megalodon
Sand$: 20,370.52
I don't think he meant any disrespect. He's only asking what policy. As in...freedom of movement? as in outlaw certain religions. I know those are silly examples, but maybe he's looking for ideas. Obviously nobody is for these types of attacks. They are just horrific. Innocent men, women, children.

The policy that needs changing in my opinion is that of... RESPECT ONE ANOTHER and RESPECT DIFFERENCES.

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 16,605.42
Nice - awful

this thread - awesome.

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 39,265.90
i do know that newt gingrich's policy is a recipe for epic fail. how can the guy go from saying "normal white people have no idea what it's like to be black in america" to "we need an american version of the spanish inquisition" in less than a week?

nevermind. don't answer that question.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 39,265.90
honingskills wrote:
The policy that needs changing in my opinion is that of... RESPECT ONE ANOTHER and RESPECT DIFFERENCES.

oh yeah. and this^^^

imyourhuckleberry wrote:people, myself included, seem to go out of their way to be disagreeable, want to "expose" others, argue, etc. I'm trying not to be that way, but to be better. But it's hard when the places you hang around just aren't conducive to it. I'm as much at fault as anyone over the years, not denying that. Just trying not to be that.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Megalodon
Sand$: 75,372.78
SnakeStabler wrote:OK Bye

Done talking to your dumb fuggin jerk off azz. Not wasting any more time here.

My 1st post was trying to show some sympathy toward what France and the World went through yesterday. I never expected some kind of retort about my thoughts. It might be time for you to leave this place, because frankly, your nothing but a cancer in here.

Wow

Get a fukkin life bro/

Please

Easy eazzzzy.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,084.09
Although it's likely that this was an act of terror, perhaps we should wait until we have some idea of the motive and/or people responsible before we jump to Islamic terrorism. Unless I missed something overnight, isn't that still unknown?

Didn't we jump to the conclusion that Orlando was Islamic terrorism at first?
Megalodon
Sand$: 75,372.78
getdownmmmkay wrote:
honingskills wrote:

oh yeah. and this^^^

imyourhuckleberry wrote:people, myself included, seem to go out of their way to be disagreeable, want to "expose" others, argue, etc. I'm trying not to be that way, but to be better. But it's hard when the places you hang around just aren't conducive to it. I'm as much at fault as anyone over the years, not denying that. Just trying not to be that.

You should have 4 ^ to get your point across , azz

Have no idea why you quoted that paragraph either from huck, jerk.
Last edited by rugger48 on Fri 07.15.2016, 08:44, edited 1 time in total.