FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 07.23.2014, 14:58

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun 07.20.2014, 21:36 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 56399
Donate
min.gif
Family friend abuses an 11 year old boy and dad catches him, beats him to a pulp and calls 911. Police say, no problem. =D> Good for Dad and good for the police being reasonable.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/18/justice/f ... ?hpt=hp_c3

PostPosted: Sun 07.20.2014, 22:00 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 73123
Donate
kc.gif
Let's hope it stays that way. I'm guessing it won't.

PostPosted: Sun 07.20.2014, 22:03 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 20919
Donate
bal.gif

Edge of Tomorrow 8/10
Wolf of Wall Street 8/10
The Amazing Spider Man 2 7.5/10
American Hustle 7/10
Dallas Buyers Club 7/10
Godzilla 7/10
Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit : 7/10

PostPosted: Mon 07.21.2014, 08:51 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 12488
Donate
buf.gif
the only issue we could see here is that what if the kids WASNT being abused and the father only perceived something odd he saw as abuse.

i've had to a nephew hold his peener down in the bathroom while he was sitting on the pot at a public store a few months back. if some guy would of barged in on that, i imagine i would of gotten the shoot beat out of me.

to be honest, i hope that is the case. i'll take whatever circumstance that didn't result in the abuse of a child.

PostPosted: Mon 07.21.2014, 09:21 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 56399
Donate
min.gif
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:
the only issue we could see here is that what if the kids WASNT being abused and the father only perceived something odd he saw as abuse.

i've had to a nephew hold his peener down in the bathroom while he was sitting on the pot at a public store a few months back. if some guy would of barged in on that, i imagine i would of gotten the shoot beat out of me.

to be honest, i hope that is the case. i'll take whatever circumstance that didn't result in the abuse of a child.

He admitted to abusing him and the little boy said it had gone on for three years.

PostPosted: Mon 07.21.2014, 10:01 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 20486
Donate
sf.gif
glad the father came home and found out. doesn't look like the kid was going to say anything anytime soon. the father showed a lot of heart to not kill the guy..

PostPosted: Mon 07.21.2014, 10:05 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
buf.gif
unimsw wrote:

He admitted to abusing him and the little boy said it had gone on for three years.

then i can't see the father get in much trouble if at all for this. until some nambla approved dr is like "the man has a disease!!!...would you beat a person because they have cancer????!!!"

PostPosted: Mon 07.21.2014, 10:11 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
buf.gif
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
glad the father came home and found out. doesn't look like the kid was going to say anything anytime soon. the father showed a lot of heart to not kill the guy..

we can all talk big, "ID OF KILLED HIM" but to actually conscientiously take the life of a human is something a sane person down to earth person, i feel, really has a hard time actually following through with. accidentally, sure but "i'm going to kill this person" even in the heat of the moment is quite a hill to climb.

PostPosted: Mon 07.21.2014, 10:54 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
sf.gif
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

we can all talk big, "ID OF KILLED HIM" but to actually conscientiously take the life of a human is something a sane person down to earth person, i feel, really has a hard time actually following through with. accidentally, sure but "i'm going to kill this person" even in the heat of the moment is quite a hill to climb.

i wouldn't be sane if i walked in on something like that. I wouldn't make a sane decision. This guy said the only reason he didn't kill him was because he loved the guy before the incident..You can't tell me you wouldn't want to kill somebody if you walked in on a perve with one of your daughters.

PostPosted: Mon 07.21.2014, 11:23 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
buf.gif
i would be beside myself and there is a good chance that in the beating i would kill a person but even in that moment in probably the worst of worst situations, i can't imagine making a decision to kill another human being. its why soldiers and policemen are so fked up after their duty is over. not saying ti can't be done, obviously it can but its still no easy task. guys that are like "no way he'd be alive if it was my kid" are fooling themselves thinking its that simple.

buddies cop dad killed 1 guy his career. the guy shot his wife and then turned the gun on the officers and he smoked him. like 25 years ago. still haunts him.

PostPosted: Mon 07.21.2014, 11:48 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 16466
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
This is the world I want to live in.

PostPosted: Mon 07.21.2014, 17:21 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 39960
Donate
pit.gif
i would be beside myself and there is a good chance that in the beating i would kill a person but even in that moment in probably the worst of worst situations, i can't imagine making a decision to kill another human being. its why soldiers and policemen are so fked up after their duty is over. not saying ti can't be done, obviously it can but its still no easy task. guys that are like "no way he'd be alive if it was my kid" are fooling themselves thinking its that simple.

buddies cop dad killed 1 guy his career. the guy shot his wife and then turned the gun on the officers and he smoked him. like 25 years ago. still haunts him.

I heard its the from other soldiers and officers that its not the just the taking of another life, its what you see while on duty.

PostPosted: Mon 07.21.2014, 17:50 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 6635
Donate
gb.gif
What HND said. My friends dad was a cop. He has to shoot a guy dead who was holding a knife to an infant. He's still messed up over it.

PostPosted: Mon 07.21.2014, 23:24 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 15631
Donate
pit.gif
If it were my kid, I'd say I'd kill the guy. However, HND is right in saying that us normal people, although at a different sanity level at at THAT moment, do not really know how you'd ultimately react or the extent of said reaction. But good for this dad. =D>

As far as cops go, they go through extensive training and debriefing afterwards. My best friend has killed a guy, justified by the way, has shot and wounded another, and is perfectly fine. But I know their are many who are seriously effected, and that's horrible.

Although I had nothing to do with their deaths, I've responded to a few dead inmates. (Hangings). Some were a little gruesome, but none effected me at all. Some people are able to deal with the circumstances of their jobs. Consider EMT's. I could never respond to the scene of a car accident where a child was seriously injured. But those are able to deal with it and move on to their next call without hesitation. Those guys are amazing imo.

Sig by Assassin.

PostPosted: Tue 07.22.2014, 02:07 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
sf.gif
bigredmachineffl wrote:
If it were my kid, I'd say I'd kill the guy. However, HND is right in saying that us normal people, although at a different sanity level at at THAT moment, do not really know how you'd ultimately react or the extent of said reaction. But good for this dad. =D>

As far as cops go, they go through extensive training and debriefing afterwards. My best friend has killed a guy, justified by the way, has shot and wounded another, and is perfectly fine. But I know their are many who are seriously effected, and that's horrible.

Although I had nothing to do with their deaths, I've responded to a few dead inmates. (Hangings). Some were a little gruesome, but none effected me at all. Some people are able to deal with the circumstances of their jobs. Consider EMT's. I could never respond to the scene of a car accident where a child was seriously injured. But those are able to deal with it and move on to their next call without hesitation. Those guys are amazing imo.

x2. And just because it might haunt you doesn't mean you won't snap and try to kill a guy who did something like that. I've seen normal people kill in the heat of the moment. They weren't normal at that moment. i don't think it's "big talk" saying you'd kill someone that you seen molesting one of your kids. To me that's one of the worst things that could happen to someone.