Tiger Shark
Sand$: 11,344.00
Adding one more to the collection :D

Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
wow when I left this was on page 70. impressive.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 70,003.35
Fighting Amish wrote:Image

This one.

I heard that the Lark has died on the mountain. If I knew these words were true I would go with a group of men and arms to fetch the Lark's body home.
Sand$: 719.69
“If I had known I was going to be a casualty of this [CBA] I would’ve voted ‘No’,” recently cut former Giants Center Shaun O’Hara said

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,276.52
Apparently, It ain't over even after the fat lady sings...

wingoz trey wingo
what EVERYONE wants to hear: players and owners still arguing over some issues in CBA:drug testing and player discipline being haggled over

wingoz trey wingo
Steelers Ryan Clark on Roger Goodell having total control on player conduct discipline/fines : " that's a deal breaker for us". #goodtimes

I seriously doubt the NFL would allow things to come unglued over issues this minor, but it's still great to hear not everything has been hammered out. :F

Great White Shark
:lol:

I like the title change!

Megalodon
Sand$: 29,181.74
They stated in most articles that stuff like that can only be collectively bargained with an union so not really news 8)

ImageImageImage
Great White Shark
OilersNut wrote:They stated in most articles that stuff like that can only be collectively bargained with an union so not really news 8)

I thought it was worth posting. It was news-worthy to me. Thanks.

Officially ratified

The players formally voted to ratify the NFL's new Collective Bargaining Agreement on Thursday.
Veteran free agent pickups are now allowed to practice, and the new agreement includes HGH testing in a major victory for the league. HGH tests will be random and annual, and begin at the start of every season. The NFL's new league year is officially underway.

May this thread never be bumped again
Great White Shark
Bump for final name change?

Megalodon
Sand$: 31,850.22
Bump

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 8,504.96
Great name change. Now this has turned into a Time Capsule Thread. Cool.

I'll start er off..

The Cleveland Browns continued their woeful ways for the next 3 years with their first playoff appearance under Holmgen finally in 2014. Making it to the AFC Championship in 2018 and 19 only to lose to Denver and Tim Tebow by the now infamous "5th down" for Denver in '18 and the "Divine Intervention" drive by Tebow in '19 where he caught the batted pass back into his face while being gang tackled in the endzone by 4 Browns defenders for what seemed to be the game winning Safety as time expires..only to be turned into a 98 yard Td scamper by Tebow. :F

Ps. I h8 Denver..

"When it comes to the Browns, hope is a dangerous thing." - Red
“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.”
~Winston Churchill
=D> Nice title change
Megalodon
Sand$: 73,936.86
Report: NFLPA/league hoping to increase cap A source with knowledge of the situation tells Profootballtalk.com the league and NFLPA are "scrambling" to increase the 2012 salary cap.
Provisions in the new CBA have left teams with less cap space than they were anticipating, prompting the NFLPA to seek to "re-do the numbers." The league has apparently shown a "certain amount of willingness" to cooperate with the effort because it "doesn’t want the players to think they got a bad deal." A resolution is expected within the next 10 days.

This could change FA a bit.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 8,504.96
Fighting Amish wrote:Great name change. Now this has turned into a Time Capsule Thread. Cool.

I'll start er off..

The Cleveland Browns continued their woeful ways for the next 3 years with their first playoff appearance under Holmgen finally in 2014. Making it to the AFC Championship in 2018 and 19 only to lose to Denver and Tim Tebow by the now infamous "5th down" for Denver in '18 and the "Divine Intervention" drive by Tebow in '19 where he caught the batted pass back into his face while being gang tackled in the endzone by 4 Browns defenders for what seemed to be the game winning Safety as time expires..only to be turned into a 98 yard Td scamper by Tebow. :F

Ps. I h8 Denver..

hahah..i dont recall writing that..it's just something I'd wish i would have written..and i did. Time to add your time capsule predictions for the next 10 years.

go

"When it comes to the Browns, hope is a dangerous thing." - Red
“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.”
~Winston Churchill