FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 04.23.2014, 09:23

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 09:28 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.06.2005, 07:51
Posts: 28101
Sand$: 113074
Donate
Location: where the red furn grows
min.gif
I like this signing for the fins.. not just because I called it earlier than his release either 8) .. Fins acquire a divisional opponent's WR for a 1st year HC.. good to p/u any inside intel you can get on anybody. And I think we'll see a bit of a bounce back into week to week playing time contributing enough to matter to the team/offense.. maybe not fantasy but for this team I could see a solid contribution.

_________________
"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 09:36 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.12.2007, 17:03
Posts: 25882
Sand$: 44768
Donate
Location: IN
chi.gif
birddog wrote:
I like this signing for the fins.. not just because I called it earlier than his release either 8) .. Fins acquire a divisional opponent's WR for a 1st year HC.. good to p/u any inside intel you can get on anybody. And I think we'll see a bit of a bounce back into week to week playing time contributing enough to matter to the team/offense.. maybe not fantasy but for this team I could see a solid contribution.


From the sound of it, Chad might not have picked up much inside intel...

_________________
Bitter god of Monday morning


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 09:47 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.06.2005, 07:51
Posts: 28101
Sand$: 113074
Donate
Location: where the red furn grows
min.gif
vonbearsalot wrote:
birddog wrote:
I like this signing for the fins.. not just because I called it earlier than his release either 8) .. Fins acquire a divisional opponent's WR for a 1st year HC.. good to p/u any inside intel you can get on anybody. And I think we'll see a bit of a bounce back into week to week playing time contributing enough to matter to the team/offense.. maybe not fantasy but for this team I could see a solid contribution.


From the sound of it, Chad might not have picked up much inside intel...


People can believe what they want to at any degree. If they're dumb enough to believe Chad can't read or comprehend a play, line calls, D-sets w/personnel characteristics etc.,.. let 'em sheeple together. I'm not saying he'll sit down in a Dolphins office and regurgitate everything he experienced from a photographic memory onto paper. Only fools would believe hes got nothing much to offer as far as franchise/game calls/general info/personnel tendencies. Even if he didn't care to know he gained it just from being there around it.

_________________
"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 10:13 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 27548
Sand$: 40242
Donate
Location: SoCal
nyj.gif
birddog wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:
birddog wrote:
I like this signing for the fins.. not just because I called it earlier than his release either 8) .. Fins acquire a divisional opponent's WR for a 1st year HC.. good to p/u any inside intel you can get on anybody. And I think we'll see a bit of a bounce back into week to week playing time contributing enough to matter to the team/offense.. maybe not fantasy but for this team I could see a solid contribution.


From the sound of it, Chad might not have picked up much inside intel...


People can believe what they want to at any degree. If they're dumb enough to believe Chad can't read or comprehend a play, line calls, D-sets w/personnel characteristics etc.,.. let 'em sheeple together. I'm not saying he'll sit down in a Dolphins office and regurgitate everything he experienced from a photographic memory onto paper. Only fools would believe hes got nothing much to offer as far as franchise/game calls/general info/personnel tendencies. Even if he didn't care to know he gained it just from being there around it.



Either he was too dumb to be on the field or just not good as Tiquan Underwood.

Pick which ever one you want to believe.

Ocho is going to generate more headlines than catches at this point of his career. As long as it was a non-guaranteed contract, the Dolphins have nothing to lose. Honestly it would be worth having him so he can attract as many HBO cameras as possible and allow the real part of the football team to concentrate on the upcoming season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 10:18 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 11.12.2004, 09:36
Posts: 7645
Sand$: 8077
Donate
jax.gif
endzoneview wrote:
birddog wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:
birddog wrote:
I like this signing for the fins.. not just because I called it earlier than his release either 8) .. Fins acquire a divisional opponent's WR for a 1st year HC.. good to p/u any inside intel you can get on anybody. And I think we'll see a bit of a bounce back into week to week playing time contributing enough to matter to the team/offense.. maybe not fantasy but for this team I could see a solid contribution.


From the sound of it, Chad might not have picked up much inside intel...


People can believe what they want to at any degree. If they're dumb enough to believe Chad can't read or comprehend a play, line calls, D-sets w/personnel characteristics etc.,.. let 'em sheeple together. I'm not saying he'll sit down in a Dolphins office and regurgitate everything he experienced from a photographic memory onto paper. Only fools would believe hes got nothing much to offer as far as franchise/game calls/general info/personnel tendencies. Even if he didn't care to know he gained it just from being there around it.



Either he was too dumb to be on the field or just not good as Tiquan Underwood.

Pick which ever one you want to believe.

Ocho is going to generate more headlines than catches at this point of his career. As long as it was a non-guaranteed contract, the Dolphins have nothing to lose. Honestly it would be worth having him so he can attract as many HBO cameras as possible and allow the real part of the football team to concentrate on the upcoming season.


Going to be awesome watching Ocho brought into office and cut. Great TV on the way.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 11:44 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 27548
Sand$: 40242
Donate
Location: SoCal
nyj.gif
Quote:

SI.com's Peter King reports that Chad Ochocinco's one-year deal with the Dolphins is worth $925,000 in base value.
It's the veteran's minimum for a player of Ocho's experience. Per King, Ochocinco can double his earnings via "steep" incentives based on catching at least 80 balls. It sounds like no portion of the contract is guaranteed. King does say he's "told" that Ochocinco is "supremely motivated" to not only prove he's still a difference-making NFL wideout, but that he can learn an offense.


Nice job Dolphins


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 12:00 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.06.2005, 07:51
Posts: 28101
Sand$: 113074
Donate
Location: where the red furn grows
min.gif
endzoneview wrote:
birddog wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:
birddog wrote:
I like this signing for the fins.. not just because I called it earlier than his release either 8) .. Fins acquire a divisional opponent's WR for a 1st year HC.. good to p/u any inside intel you can get on anybody. And I think we'll see a bit of a bounce back into week to week playing time contributing enough to matter to the team/offense.. maybe not fantasy but for this team I could see a solid contribution.


From the sound of it, Chad might not have picked up much inside intel...


People can believe what they want to at any degree. If they're dumb enough to believe Chad can't read or comprehend a play, line calls, D-sets w/personnel characteristics etc.,.. let 'em sheeple together. I'm not saying he'll sit down in a Dolphins office and regurgitate everything he experienced from a photographic memory onto paper. Only fools would believe hes got nothing much to offer as far as franchise/game calls/general info/personnel tendencies. Even if he didn't care to know he gained it just from being there around it.
Either he was too dumb to be on the field or just not good as Tiquan Underwood.

Pick which ever one you want to believe.

Ocho is going to generate more headlines than catches at this point of his career. As long as it was a non-guaranteed contract, the Dolphins have nothing to lose. Honestly it would be worth having him so he can attract as many HBO cameras as possible and allow the real part of the football team to concentrate on the upcoming season.

As I said ^^ '..believe what they(you) want to at any degree.'

Theres not doubting the Phins ownership likes the headlines.. Ross has a clothing line fercrisakes so promotion or attention isn't a foreign thought. Personally, I couldn't care less about an HBO show. Just more garbage TV I've never watched nor will I ever watch it so I'll leave the crap reality shows to the rest of you guys. I'd rather spend my time sweeping the garage or clipping my nose hairs.

Doubt all you want.. hes on the roster. We'll see how it goes come time to strap up.

_________________
"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 12:00 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 05.16.2009, 09:57
Posts: 24156
Sand$: 30997
Donate
Location: Arkansas
mia.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:

SI.com's Peter King reports that Chad Ochocinco's one-year deal with the Dolphins is worth $925,000 in base value.
It's the veteran's minimum for a player of Ocho's experience. Per King, Ochocinco can double his earnings via "steep" incentives based on catching at least 80 balls. It sounds like no portion of the contract is guaranteed. King does say he's "told" that Ochocinco is "supremely motivated" to not only prove he's still a difference-making NFL wideout, but that he can learn an offense.


Nice job Dolphins

X2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 12:03 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.06.2005, 07:51
Posts: 28101
Sand$: 113074
Donate
Location: where the red furn grows
min.gif
yep good deal

_________________
"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 12:08 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 03.28.2008, 14:43
Posts: 14892
Sand$: 15228
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:

SI.com's Peter King reports that Chad Ochocinco's one-year deal with the Dolphins is worth $925,000 in base value.
It's the veteran's minimum for a player of Ocho's experience. Per King, Ochocinco can double his earnings via "steep" incentives based on catching at least 80 balls. It sounds like no portion of the contract is guaranteed. King does say he's "told" that Ochocinco is "supremely motivated" to not only prove he's still a difference-making NFL wideout, but that he can learn an offense.


Nice job Dolphins


If he has any brains left in him........ .... ... he sees what TO and Moss went through realizing he is half as talented as they... .... .. and determines it time to hang up the chad 85 show.

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 14:42 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 35505
Sand$: 33447
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
badgasman9 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
To continue to be fair, his making fun of the Panthers and pretending they aren't on the upswing is silly.


I think they are on the up swing. No doubt about it. But you also have to look at the entire team. Not just there 1.1 last year. Panthers are a 8-8 team right now. To move past that point they will need a lot more then just Cam.


And 8-8 seems pretty tasty in the Land o'Lakes, doesn't it? :wink:

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

You're like the Michael Jordan of being a son of a beetch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 16:18 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined: Mon 09.27.2010, 23:48
Posts: 5299
Sand$: 10447
Donate
gb.gif
Elmagister wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:

SI.com's Peter King reports that Chad Ochocinco's one-year deal with the Dolphins is worth $925,000 in base value.
It's the veteran's minimum for a player of Ocho's experience. Per King, Ochocinco can double his earnings via "steep" incentives based on catching at least 80 balls. It sounds like no portion of the contract is guaranteed. King does say he's "told" that Ochocinco is "supremely motivated" to not only prove he's still a difference-making NFL wideout, but that he can learn an offense.


Nice job Dolphins

X2.

Agreed. And with Brandon "Who?" Hartline (sp intentional) and Legedu "Drops" Naanee above him, he really doesn't have far to rise.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 22:03 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.06.2005, 07:51
Posts: 28101
Sand$: 113074
Donate
Location: where the red furn grows
min.gif
pwbowen wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
To continue to be fair, his making fun of the Panthers and pretending they aren't on the upswing is silly.


I think they are on the up swing. No doubt about it. But you also have to look at the entire team. Not just there 1.1 last year. Panthers are a 8-8 team right now. To move past that point they will need a lot more then just Cam.


And 8-8 seems pretty tasty in the Land o'Lakes, doesn't it? :wink:
Cats should fix getting past 3-13 NFC North teams @ home before thinking they're good enough to be boasting about possible .500 seasons vs. cream puffs :wink:

_________________
"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 22:20 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 03.28.2008, 14:43
Posts: 14892
Sand$: 15228
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
pwbowen wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
To continue to be fair, his making fun of the Panthers and pretending they aren't on the upswing is silly.


I think they are on the up swing. No doubt about it. But you also have to look at the entire team. Not just there 1.1 last year. Panthers are a 8-8 team right now. To move past that point they will need a lot more then just Cam.


And 8-8 seems pretty tasty in the Land o'Lakes, doesn't it? :wink:


give or take a few years we've been 8-8 since 1968. NO!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 06.13.2012, 18:10 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 35505
Sand$: 33447
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
birddog wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
To continue to be fair, his making fun of the Panthers and pretending they aren't on the upswing is silly.


I think they are on the up swing. No doubt about it. But you also have to look at the entire team. Not just there 1.1 last year. Panthers are a 8-8 team right now. To move past that point they will need a lot more then just Cam.


And 8-8 seems pretty tasty in the Land o'Lakes, doesn't it? :wink:
Cats should fix getting past 3-13 NFC North teams @ home before thinking they're good enough to be boasting about possible .500 seasons vs. cream puffs :wink:


Thank God you've got that win in the middle of a worthless season to cling to. That's really quite sad.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

You're like the Michael Jordan of being a son of a beetch.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluemist, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], jesteva, MSNbot Media, xX-MaNx and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group