FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 04.23.2014, 09:23

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 09:28 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 113074
Donate
min.gif
I like this signing for the fins.. not just because I called it earlier than his release either 8) .. Fins acquire a divisional opponent's WR for a 1st year HC.. good to p/u any inside intel you can get on anybody. And I think we'll see a bit of a bounce back into week to week playing time contributing enough to matter to the team/offense.. maybe not fantasy but for this team I could see a solid contribution.

PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 09:36 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 44768
Donate
chi.gif
birddog wrote:
I like this signing for the fins.. not just because I called it earlier than his release either 8) .. Fins acquire a divisional opponent's WR for a 1st year HC.. good to p/u any inside intel you can get on anybody. And I think we'll see a bit of a bounce back into week to week playing time contributing enough to matter to the team/offense.. maybe not fantasy but for this team I could see a solid contribution.

From the sound of it, Chad might not have picked up much inside intel...

PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 09:47 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
vonbearsalot wrote:
birddog wrote:

People can believe what they want to at any degree. If they're dumb enough to believe Chad can't read or comprehend a play, line calls, D-sets w/personnel characteristics etc.,.. let 'em sheeple together. I'm not saying he'll sit down in a Dolphins office and regurgitate everything he experienced from a photographic memory onto paper. Only fools would believe hes got nothing much to offer as far as franchise/game calls/general info/personnel tendencies. Even if he didn't care to know he gained it just from being there around it.

PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 10:13 

Sand$: 40242
Donate
nyj.gif
birddog wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:
birddog wrote:

People can believe what they want to at any degree. If they're dumb enough to believe Chad can't read or comprehend a play, line calls, D-sets w/personnel characteristics etc.,.. let 'em sheeple together. I'm not saying he'll sit down in a Dolphins office and regurgitate everything he experienced from a photographic memory onto paper. Only fools would believe hes got nothing much to offer as far as franchise/game calls/general info/personnel tendencies. Even if he didn't care to know he gained it just from being there around it.

Either he was too dumb to be on the field or just not good as Tiquan Underwood.

Pick which ever one you want to believe.

Ocho is going to generate more headlines than catches at this point of his career. As long as it was a non-guaranteed contract, the Dolphins have nothing to lose. Honestly it would be worth having him so he can attract as many HBO cameras as possible and allow the real part of the football team to concentrate on the upcoming season.

PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 10:18 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 8077
Donate
jax.gif
endzoneview wrote:
birddog wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:
birddog wrote:

Ocho is going to generate more headlines than catches at this point of his career. As long as it was a non-guaranteed contract, the Dolphins have nothing to lose. Honestly it would be worth having him so he can attract as many HBO cameras as possible and allow the real part of the football team to concentrate on the upcoming season.

Going to be awesome watching Ocho brought into office and cut. Great TV on the way.

PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 11:44 

Sand$: 40242
Donate
nyj.gif
Quote:

SI.com's Peter King reports that Chad Ochocinco's one-year deal with the Dolphins is worth $925,000 in base value.
It's the veteran's minimum for a player of Ocho's experience. Per King, Ochocinco can double his earnings via "steep" incentives based on catching at least 80 balls. It sounds like no portion of the contract is guaranteed. King does say he's "told" that Ochocinco is "supremely motivated" to not only prove he's still a difference-making NFL wideout, but that he can learn an offense.

Nice job Dolphins

PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 12:00 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
endzoneview wrote:
birddog wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:
birddog wrote:

As I said ^^ '..believe what they(you) want to at any degree.'

Theres not doubting the Phins ownership likes the headlines.. Ross has a clothing line fercrisakes so promotion or attention isn't a foreign thought. Personally, I couldn't care less about an HBO show. Just more garbage TV I've never watched nor will I ever watch it so I'll leave the crap reality shows to the rest of you guys. I'd rather spend my time sweeping the garage or clipping my nose hairs.

Doubt all you want.. hes on the roster. We'll see how it goes come time to strap up.

PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 12:00 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 30997
Donate
mia.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:

SI.com's Peter King reports that Chad Ochocinco's one-year deal with the Dolphins is worth $925,000 in base value.
It's the veteran's minimum for a player of Ocho's experience. Per King, Ochocinco can double his earnings via "steep" incentives based on catching at least 80 balls. It sounds like no portion of the contract is guaranteed. King does say he's "told" that Ochocinco is "supremely motivated" to not only prove he's still a difference-making NFL wideout, but that he can learn an offense.

Nice job Dolphins

X2.

PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 12:03 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
yep good deal

PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 12:08 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 15228
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:

Nice job Dolphins

If he has any brains left in him........ .... ... he sees what TO and Moss went through realizing he is half as talented as they... .... .. and determines it time to hang up the chad 85 show.

PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 14:42 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 33447
Donate
car.gif
badgasman9 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
To continue to be fair, his making fun of the Panthers and pretending they aren't on the upswing is silly.

I think they are on the up swing. No doubt about it. But you also have to look at the entire team. Not just there 1.1 last year. Panthers are a 8-8 team right now. To move past that point they will need a lot more then just Cam.

And 8-8 seems pretty tasty in the Land o'Lakes, doesn't it? :wink:

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

You're like the Michael Jordan of being a son of a beetch.

PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 16:18 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 10447
Donate
gb.gif
Elmagister wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:

Nice job Dolphins

X2.

Agreed. And with Brandon "Who?" Hartline (sp intentional) and Legedu "Drops" Naanee above him, he really doesn't have far to rise.

PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 22:03 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
pwbowen wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
To continue to be fair, his making fun of the Panthers and pretending they aren't on the upswing is silly.

I think they are on the up swing. No doubt about it. But you also have to look at the entire team. Not just there 1.1 last year. Panthers are a 8-8 team right now. To move past that point they will need a lot more then just Cam.

Cats should fix getting past 3-13 NFC North teams @ home before thinking they're good enough to be boasting about possible .500 seasons vs. cream puffs :wink:

PostPosted: Tue 06.12.2012, 22:20 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 15228
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
pwbowen wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

give or take a few years we've been 8-8 since 1968. NO!

PostPosted: Wed 06.13.2012, 18:10 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 33447
Donate
car.gif
birddog wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

Cats should fix getting past 3-13 NFC North teams @ home before thinking they're good enough to be boasting about possible .500 seasons vs. cream puffs :wink:

Thank God you've got that win in the middle of a worthless season to cling to. That's really quite sad.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

You're like the Michael Jordan of being a son of a beetch.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next