FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sat 08.30.2014, 17:15

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostPosted: Wed 06.13.2012, 18:30 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 17085
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
To continue to be fair, his making fun of the Panthers and pretending they aren't on the upswing is silly.

I think they are on the up swing. No doubt about it. But you also have to look at the entire team. Not just there 1.1 last year. Panthers are a 8-8 team right now. To move past that point they will need a lot more then just Cam.

And 8-8 seems pretty tasty in the Land o'Lakes, doesn't it? :wink:
Cats should fix getting past 3-13 NFC North teams @ home before thinking they're good enough to be boasting about possible .500 seasons vs. cream puffs :wink:

Thank God you've got that win in the middle of a worthless season to cling to. That's really quite sad.

Dang gloves are off. I went and looked at your season record history. Your records read like Burger King stock prices and whether they have reinvented the whopper for a 5th time. So what brings such audacity this up tick. Cam is a BBQ flavored ketchup?
Let me know when the turquoise kittens make the playoffs. Till then welcome to the under achievers club.

PostPosted: Wed 06.13.2012, 18:53 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 34072
Donate
car.gif
badgasman9 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:
quote="Elmagister"To continue to be fair, his making fun of the Panthers and pretending they aren't on the upswing is silly. /quote

I think they are on the up swing. No doubt about it. But you also have to look at the entire team. Not just there 1.1 last year. Panthers are a 8-8 team right now. To move past that point they will need a lot more then just Cam.

Cats should fix getting past 3-13 NFC North teams @ home before thinking they're good enough to be boasting about possible .500 seasons vs. cream puffs :wink:

Thank God you've got that win in the middle of a worthless season to cling to. That's really quite sad.

Dang gloves are off. I went and looked at your season record history. Your records read like Burger King stock prices and whether they have reinvented the whopper for a 5th time. So what brings such audacity this up tick. Cam is a BBQ flavored ketchup?
Let me know when the turquoise kittens make the playoffs. Till then welcome to the under achievers club.

Sure. And let me know when Minny wins 6 games.

But gosh, 'season record history', I didn't realize that it wasn't about talent or scheme or anything, just past performance.

I guess when there's no hope that you won't be DFL in your own division you become snarky little beeches trying to rip everyone else.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Wed 06.13.2012, 20:41 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 115216
Donate
min.gif
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
To continue to be fair, his making fun of the Panthers and pretending they aren't on the upswing is silly.

Hey now. Matt Kalil is not worthless.. likely the grand prize.. well, not yet anyway :wink:

PostPosted: Wed 06.13.2012, 21:20 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 115216
Donate
min.gif
pwbowen wrote:

But gosh, 'season record history', I didn't realize that it wasn't about talent or scheme or anything, just past performance.

I guess when there's no hope that you won't be DFL in your own division you become snarky little beeches trying to rip everyone else.

Thats it? 6?.. week 9. The Vikes are nobody in '12 :spoilers:

Sounds like someones getting a little sensitive :lol:

PostPosted: Thu 06.14.2012, 09:12 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 17085
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
pwbowen wrote:

2014. thats is when we will win 6 games. As paper tiger once said " I call them as I see them" I am stunned at the blind homerism that some choose. To do what kick ones self in the nuts again? Dam we still suck..I never saw it coming. Realistically sighting a reality becomes a pissing match. PC police are dawning roit gear?

You take the dolphins latest acquisitions they draft D Thomas then sign Reggie Bush. Its like saying we don't feel Thomas is our guy and we will bring in a 3 year patch. Then why draft thomas at all. Now you draft a QB and bring in a WR that has to be told where to line up trading your WR that could run routes and can get you 1000 yards with his eyes closed.

If that is snarky we are no longer a site which discusses football.

As a season ticket holder I would want to know what the hell my team is trying to accomplish.

Just the same as I felt about my team and its FA acquisitions. Our team needs LB's and WR's. So what did they do. Over pay a TE and sign 3 full backs. FTR our team uses a full back on less then 17% of its plays. We don't use 2 TE sets very often. So I get to watch Ponder develop with Jenkins / Dime bag, Harvin, Rudolph. So in short Harvin and Rudolph. Also we have no plans to resign Harvin next year.

I guess I am snarky about my own team as well.

PostPosted: Tue 06.19.2012, 13:57 

Sand$: 47685
Donate
nyj.gif
Quote:
Chad Ochocinco "showed good flashes" while working with the second-team offense in Dolphins practice Tuesday.
"He's been good. So far he's fitting in well," said coach Joe Philbin, who estimated that Ochocinco has missed "78 percent" of offensive installation. "We're spoon feeding him." One beat writer nominated Ochocinco as the team's "top performer" in Tuesday's session.

I'm sure you are.

and 78 percent? That's a very specific reply.

PostPosted: Wed 06.20.2012, 07:15 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 34072
Donate
car.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:
Chad Ochocinco "showed good flashes" while working with the second-team offense in Dolphins practice Tuesday.
"He's been good. So far he's fitting in well," said coach Joe Philbin, who estimated that Ochocinco has missed "78 percent" of offensive installation. "We're spoon feeding him." One beat writer nominated Ochocinco as the team's "top performer" in Tuesday's session.

I'm sure you are.

and 78 percent? That's a very specific reply.

Does he mean "missed - wasn't here" or "missed - couldn't grasp"?

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Wed 06.20.2012, 09:37 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 21375
Donate
cle.gif
Perhaps that's a reference to a quantified 22% of potential career catches he's recognized to have dropped specifically to lack of focus?

That would seem about right.

Drafting: Uber
Still to go: P$B
Drafted: HoP, Dyno$, DeathMatch, FSCollege, Wall, FSNFL

PostPosted: Wed 06.20.2012, 11:39 

Donate
nyj.gif
Quote:

Chad Ochocinco said he will change his last name back to Johnson on July 4.
Ocho sounded very mature and focused during his first interview as a Dolphin Tuesday. "For me, it's about me getting back to the basics, going back to the root of how it all started," he said. "I think I kind of lost that and I'm looking to go back to Chad Johnson and just make it live again." Returning to Johnson won't change the fact that he'll be 35 in January.

PostPosted: Wed 06.20.2012, 11:42 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
cle.gif
Meds?

PostPosted: Wed 06.20.2012, 11:45 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
cle.gif
I hope if he does change his name back, the NFL refuses to amend his c.o. career stats, leaving him split between two names so they are not easily summed into one career.

Why? Because I find his antics over the years to be nothing less than moronic and I don't like to see that behavior rewarded on such a level.

PostPosted: Wed 06.20.2012, 11:45 

Donate
nyj.gif
The BlueBeards wrote:
Meds?

I think he wanted to vote in the upcoming election but with a Spanish last name he wouldn't be able to in Florida.

PostPosted: Wed 06.20.2012, 11:52 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 13508
Donate
sea.gif
Much like Florida's former governor, Chad found it "near impossible" to stay away from the Johnson.

PostPosted: Wed 06.20.2012, 12:03 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 53268
Donate
chi.gif
The BlueBeards wrote:
I hope if he does change his name back, the NFL refuses to amend his c.o. career stats, leaving him split between two names so they are not easily summed into one career.

Why? Because I find his antics over the years to be nothing less than moronic and I don't like to see that behavior rewarded on such a level.

Yeah! Get off my lawn!

PostPosted: Wed 06.20.2012, 12:29 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
cle.gif
vonbearsalot wrote:
The BlueBeards wrote:

Yeah! Get off my lawn!

If I wanted to watch clowns I'd go to the circus.

If you recall the NFL denied his request to change his Johnson stats to oco the first time he changed his name.

I'd say his chance of success with the NFLers if he asks a second time is about nil.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next