Bilal Powell, Sleeper?!

Chum
Sand$: 114.00
endzoneview wrote:Seriously? It was that upsetting that you felt the need to create a log in to reply on this? :lol:

What is it, a blue moon or something? Looks like it's that time of the year for trolls to come out of the woodwork. No worries; just another opportunity to use the Ignore / Foe list. Ah, this feature is pure bliss! \:D/
Sand$: 822.17
the_lung wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Seriously? It was that upsetting that you felt the need to create a log in to reply on this? :lol:

What is it, a blue moon or something? Looks like it's that time of the year for trolls to come out of the woodwork. No worries; just another opportunity to use the Ignore / Foe list. Ah, this feature is pure bliss! \:D/

Yeah, tell me about it :roll:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,629.00
endzoneview wrote:
the_lung wrote:

Yeah, tell me about it :roll:

:lol:

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 650.00
I picked up Powell in 1 dynasty draft, mostly because my top 5 WR's are Nicks, Dez, Jennings, Wallace, & Fitzgerald. I used all my picks on RB's. I don't think Powell is anything to be overly excited about, but he has a good situation and he's worth a gamble. NY is gonna pound the rock, Shonn Greene isn't cemented as the back of the future, and a team like the Jets, or Ravens who run the ball a ton, almost every RB that makes the roster is worth a good hard look.

It's hard to get a good feel for what type of player he'll be until training camp.

[img]http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy5/LSthrowed/dezbryantsignature.gif[/img]