Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,880.46
Got some Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout for the occasion. I also have MJD, Tate, Watt, and a few others rolling tonight.

Go Jags!

Jacksonville 31
Houston 21
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,075.80
Wow... I don't think I own, or at least playing, a single player on either team. Odd...
Sand$: 810.27
I completely forgot it was Thursday and there was a game on tonight.

I think I'm going to pretend that I didn't see this thread.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,379.16
I'm pplaying against Tate graham and texans d. I have posluzny. Griff can we compromise....Tate gets 0 but MJD gets 40 points ?
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:I completely forgot it was Thursday and there was a game on tonight.

You, me, and GDMK can get sloppy drunk and pretend that we're watching the game while we all actually watch Carrie Underwood's The Sound of Music instead.
Griffimo wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I completely forgot it was Thursday and there was a game on tonight.

You, me, and GDMK can get sloppy drunk and pretend that we're watching the game while we all actually watch Carrie Underwood's The Sound of Music instead.

Heil's yeah! Sounds like a plan :Drink)
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,687.24
I just heard the Houston sports talk radio guys doing pregame and they said that tickets are selling for $9. N-I-N-E.

Heck, I'd go for $9, just to see MJD run the ball or JJ Watt kill a QB.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,687.24
Griffimo wrote:Got some Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout for the occasion. I also have MJD, Tate, Watt, and a few others rolling tonight.

Go Jags!

Jacksonville 31
Houston 21

Don't be fooled by Tate's big game the other day. If you have anybody else decent, swap 'em out.

Tate's a stiff.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
gballs1 wrote:
Griffimo wrote:Got some Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout for the occasion. I also have MJD, Tate, Watt, and a few others rolling tonight.

Go Jags!

Jacksonville 31
Houston 21

Don't be fooled by Tate's big game the other day. If you have anybody else decent, swap 'em out.

Tate's a stiff.

Plus, the Jags held him to 1 yard rushing two weeks ago. That would make me nervous. I'm still starting him in a league somewhere though because I don't have another option.
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:
gballs1 wrote:

Go Jags!

Jacksonville 31
Houston 21

Tate's a stiff.

Plus, the Jags held him to 1 yard rushing two weeks ago. That would make me nervous. I'm still starting him in a league somewhere though because I don't have another option.

1 ppr, I can play Alfred Morris or Keenan Allen over him. Dammit.
Sand$: 103,496.16
gballs1 wrote:I just heard the Houston sports talk radio guys doing pregame and they said that tickets are selling for $9. N-I-N-E.

Heck, I'd go for $9, just to see MJD run the ball or JJ Watt kill a QB.

A Browns Steelers week 17 game had tickets going for as low as $5 during one of the Shurmur years. If you ever want to go to a cheap NFL game just plan a trip to Cleveland in December! :lol: :(

I have Andre going tonight...that's it...and none of my opponents have anyone.

I'll sip on some cocktails with gdmk, griff, and ezv when the Jags have the ball and when the Texans get in the red zone since lord knows they never throw it to Andre in the red zone.

Follow me @mchamberlin32
Griffimo wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
gballs1 wrote:

Go Jags!

Jacksonville 31
Houston 21

Tate's a stiff.

1 ppr, I can play Alfred Morris or Keenan Allen over him. Dammit.

Keenan Allen would be my choice.
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
gballs1 wrote:I just heard the Houston sports talk radio guys doing pregame and they said that tickets are selling for $9. N-I-N-E.

I'll sip on some cocktails with gdmk, griff, and ezv when the Jags have the ball and when the Texans get in the red zone since lord knows they never throw it to Andre in the red zone.

All right, but only you. If it's four of us, we can be cool like NWA. If we get 5 dudes, then we're more like N'Sync.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 38,099.44
Griffimo wrote:

i'd rather take a cheese grater to my "no places" than watch carrie underwood's sound of music.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 38,099.44
andre johnson, early and often. please and thank you.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian