FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 11.27.2014, 03:15

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 08:39 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 3245
Donate
dal.gif
Austin Collie-

People are worried about Dallas Clark coming back and too many mouth to feed blah blah blah.

Last year Collie and Clark played the first 6 games together. Collies only complete 6 games of the season. If you took that 6 games and pro-rated it over a full season, with Dallas Clark, we would be looking at 138 catches, 1600 yards, 16 touchdowns.

I know the risk but the risk of another concussion is the same as a person who has never had a concussion, thats the word from doctors. If he gets one I know he is probobly out for the year, but his upside is so insane.

16 games.......100 catches, 1200 yards, 11 scores

QB- A. Luck
WR- Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, Cecil Shorts, Andre Roberts
WR- Roddy White, Percy Harvin, Cody Lattimore, D. Adams
RB- J. Bell, C. Michael, Alfred Blue, CJ Anderson
TE- GRONK
DEF- Indy, Wash

PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 08:57 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 3212
Donate
phi.gif
I can't dispute Collie here. However, my guy that fits this bill is ........Manningham

PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 08:58 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 9769
Donate
hou2.gif
Maclin. In a lot of leagues that drafted in the past few weeks, he's getting picked up in Round 6-8. Great price for a guy who was a top-15 PPR receiver last season.

PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 09:03 
Blue Shark

Sand$: 802
Donate
Reggie Bush, Henne isn't that great of a QB and he'll look to check down to Bush a lot. Bess has been his safety blanket in the past but IMO that will be Bush this year. In ppr leagues he could be huge, I see 50 catches this year.

WR: V. Jackson, M. Austin, A. Johnson (D. Williams, D. Nelson, Bess, D. Thomas)
Flex: Gresham
TE: Graham (Dickson)
D/ST: Redskins
K: Gano

PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 09:07 
Whale Shark

Donate
dal.gif
delfam wrote:
Reggie Bush, Henne isn't that great of a QB and he'll look to check down to Bush a lot. Bess has been his safety blanket in the past but IMO that will be Bush this year. In ppr leagues he could be huge, I see 50 catches this year.

50? I see more like 60-70. He is going to be on the field as much as he was back in 06 and 07. He was used seldom in New Orleans the last 2 years and when he gets on the field he catches passes. I think he caught 170 over 2 years or something like that a few years back. I can see him getting 70 catches and getting some more carries. I like Reggie this year in ppr as a sleeper

QB- A. Luck
TE- GRONK
DEF- Indy, Wash

PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 09:11 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 1524
Donate
no.gif
simayonaise wrote:
delfam wrote:

50? I see more like 60-70. He is going to be on the field as much as he was back in 06 and 07. He was used seldom in New Orleans the last 2 years and when he gets on the field he catches passes. I think he caught 170 over 2 years or something like that a few years back. I can see him getting 70 catches and getting some more carries. I like Reggie this year in ppr as a sleeper

I reached a bit for him in the 7th. He has a lot of potential in Miami...IF he can stay healthy. He has never proven that he can take that many snaps and not get hurt. I would love to see him do it, though.

The Saga of Click-Clock-Click-Click

PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 09:11 
Blue Shark

Sand$: 1007
Donate
Call me a fool, but I hitching my wagon to Reggie Bush (ADP 119.3), in ppr leagues

Also, believe that Grant (ADP 66.9), Hightower (ADP 117.3) and Wells (ADP 82.2) will be over achievers considering their ADP

Can't forget Matt Ryan...I think he will be equivalent to Brees or Rodgers with all the weapons available to him now and the change in offensive philosophy ADP 66.

Dark Horse: Stevan Ridley, I really like this kid!

4th pick in the draft
Keepers (Murray for a 7th round pick, Cobb for an 8th round pick, Spiller for a 9th round pick)

Last edited by rmccaul3 on Sat 08.20.2011, 09:16, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 09:14 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 25859
Donate
cle.gif
Not sure about winning the season, but the guys I think have great late round value in all my auction mocks are:

Greene,Thomas,Tolbert--all RB's with RB1 upside

Collie, Floyd and Moore-- Collie has top 5 potential, while both Floyd and Moore will have solid seasons and are a injury away from being monsters.

Stafford--health is a concern, but this kid could really light it up this year.

PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 09:15 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 6775
Donate
chi.gif
Agree on Manningham and Collie, love both of them (and drafted them both in tiger shark league 1). I also really like Matthew Stafford, if you wait on QB he could help you win your season by allowing your first 7 picks to be all RBs and WRs! Thus ensuring depth at the position, while still having what I think will be a top 10 QB.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/79RMGLT

PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 09:17 
Whale Shark

Donate
dal.gif
bluemist wrote:
Not sure about winning the season, but the guys I think have great late round value in all my auction mocks are:

Greene,Thomas,Tolbert--all RB's with RB1 upside

Collie, Floyd and Moore-- Collie has top 5 potential, while both Floyd and Moore will have solid seasons and are a injury away from being monsters.

Stafford--health is a concern, but this kid could really light it up this year.

Is that Lance Moore? I don't see him having a ton of upside, but I like him alot as a weekly wr3 or flex, especially in ppr. He could get to that 80 catch and 8 tds.

Love Stafford

QB- A. Luck
TE- GRONK
DEF- Indy, Wash

PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 09:30 
Leopard Shark

Sand$: 598
Donate
Lynch
Manningham
Stafford
I will be targeting them all

TE
K
D

PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 09:42 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 1266
Donate
car.gif
outlaw11 wrote:
Lynch
Manningham
Stafford
I will be targeting them all

Same here, I'm hoping all of those guys will be there for me. I'm real big on Manningham and Stafford and all I can do is pray they'll be mine (Stafford's at 107 and my picks closest to then are 98 and 99, I can only hope no one snags him before me, or else I'm left banking on Cutler or Bradford, my back-up plan...)

Last edited by Dutchmaster17 on Sat 08.20.2011, 09:47, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 09:47 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 6168
Donate
phi.gif
i'm really high on lynch this year. he'll over preform his adp, and will be a solid rb2 or rb3. i'm targeting him in most of my leagues.

change my avatar! vote now!

PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 09:56 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 3563
Donate
Location: Im throwing down a Goody powder and getting ready for another day
den.gif
mkurylowski wrote:
Agree on Manningham and Collie, love both of them (and drafted them both in tiger shark league 1). I also really like Matthew Stafford, if you wait on QB he could help you win your season by allowing your first 7 picks to be all RBs and WRs! Thus ensuring depth at the position, while still having what I think will be a top 10 QB.

Amen. I was keying on them both too. Unfortunately, somebody else wanted Collie even more....taking him at 4.05. Manningham fell to me at 6.07 tho. I felt fortunate he lasted that long. Im surprised more peeps arent seeing his upside this year considering the situation in NYG (and without the level of injury concerns as Collie for example). I agree with your Stafford assessment too. But after using that exact strategy last year to draft Stafford/Garrard in later rounds and getting hurt by it (missed Vick ww pickup but got Fitzy and rode him out)...I couldnt force myself to risk it again.

In PPR Leagues with Flex (RB/WR) spot, I like SPROLES this year. Confidently expecting Pierre Thomas to get hurt at some point. Ingram will produce but not sure of season long reliability of rookie at RB. Pooof! Sproles is your man....

RED OCTOBER IN THE LOU

PostPosted: Sat 08.20.2011, 09:56 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 1266
Donate
car.gif
The Fantasy Monster wrote:
i'm really high on lynch this year. he'll over preform his adp, and will be a solid rb2 or rb3. i'm targeting him in most of my leagues.

Especially with Gallery plowing open holes for him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next