Shonne Greene in 2012

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 512.00
Any idea's on if he will get more carries if LT isn't in NJ next year or will he always share the ball with Mcknight etc...Anyone think he will be a solid #1 or a solid #2??? Thanks for any help wiith this.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
I see a second round RB in the Jets near future. like in april.

Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,184.50
Dont bother with him.... he wont do any more with or without LT

-a jets fan
Sand$: 811.59
Greene is what he is.

2012 will be his last year in NY. I expect we'll be seeing more Bilal Powell (assuming he picks up the playbook this off-season), and Joe :censor: McKnight.
Megalodon
Same point you can't rule out the Aint's releasing PT. PT would fit what the jets want to do well.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,230.50
Less talented Mendenhall.

That's saying a lot. :lol:
badgasman9 wrote:Same point you can't rule out the Aint's releasing PT. PT would fit what the jets want to do well.

What?

They just signed him to an extension last year and he's under contract cheaply through 2014. They won't be releasing him. I suppose they could trade him, but it's not necessary.
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:Same point you can't rule out the Aint's releasing PT. PT would fit what the jets want to do well.

What?

They just signed him to an extension last year and he's under contract cheaply through 2014. They won't be releasing him. I suppose they could trade him, but it's not necessary.

4 roosters in the hen house. Ingram , Sproles and Ivory are all still out producing him. 2 mill for a 4th RB is spendy.

badgasman9 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

What?

4 roosters in the hen house. Ingram , Sproles and Ivory are all still out producing him. 2 mill for a 4th RB is spendy.

But Ivory, Pierre and Ingram all equal about 1.5 RB's with all of their nagging injuries. Ivory is one dimensional and is the 4th stringer. If anyone is cut loose it's him, but he's signed even cheaper for the next two years. The Saints would be wise to keep their 4 headed monster.
Megalodon
Sand$: 74,109.92
badgasman9 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

What?

none of them can be trusted to stay healthy, I think what you have got to look at is what they are spending on them as a whole 4 rbs for under 5 million is decent. With the way they use them i dont see them releasing any of them anytime soon.

I do agree I could see the jets looking at a rb early, but I personally think they will look at M Bush hard, to free up those early picks on other needs(pass rusher,wr) IMO I think the jets will be looking at a wr in the first. They are in the perfect spot for sanu or jeffreys.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 117.58
Not going to post in this thread until we get a Threat Level.

I ain't no chum...

2012 Extreme Sharks Baseball CHAMP!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,229.78
5th down wrote:Not going to post in this thread until we get a Threat Level.

Threat level remains RED. :wink:

SCS Wolfpack

Bortles, Roethlisberger
DeAngelo, C. West, Hill, Ware
Dez, Diggs, J. Brown, Martavis
Watson, Rodgers
Bailey, Hopkins
Broncos, Seahawks

12-team / .5PPR / 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 304.00
PT may be injury prone but he's a good back especially in the Saints offense. Good hands. Don't see him being cut.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,813.84
I refuse to fall for this again...

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me three times, $*(# you Shonn Greene.

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 648.36
und2006 wrote:I refuse to fall for this again...

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me three times, $*(# you Shonn Greene.

Amen brother. Amen.