User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 24934
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002
Sand$: 12,546.50
Some of you might have forgot, some of you might not even know but next year Reebok is gone. Nike is coming to town with a fresh look!



At 1:03 you catch a glimpse of the Raiders uniform apparently. I'm curious to see where Nike goes with this. I'm sure we can expect some whacky designs for a few teams.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17776
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008
Sand$: 20,022.16
does this mean jerrah will go with Reebok now?
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 30654
Joined: Sat Jul 9, 2005
Sand$: 9,055.22
gaaaak..

i know it's going to be all similar to the Oregon changes..so if you liked that, then, fine.
_______________________________________

Image
"When it comes to the Browns, hope is a dangerous thing." - Red
“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.”
~Winston Churchill
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4387
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007
Sand$: 3,171.62
I heard a rumor that the Broncos are going to have an all-Orange uni next year, wow. Really?
_______________________________________

Image
Praying for Ella Wirth!
User avatar
Chum
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012
Sand$: 126.00
I doubt they will totally redesign current uniforms. Maybe add a line here or there, but nothing drastic imo.

Although they will probably design few wacky ones for showcases once or twice a year.

Once again, I don't have any inside information or anything about this... just my opinion.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3117
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007
Sand$: 10,612.00
c0RpSe wrote:I doubt they will totally redesign current uniforms. Maybe add a line here or there, but nothing drastic imo.

Although they will probably design few wacky ones for showcases once or twice a year.

Once again, I don't have any inside information or anything about this... just my opinion.


I expect there will be at least moderate changes to all the uniforms. After all, if they don't change them much, the new ones won't sell.

I don't think you'll see anything drastic, like the Bengals getting stripes that go the length of the uni, but you'll see something new for everyone.
_______________________________________

ImageSig by NikeJohn
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17776
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008
Sand$: 20,022.16
Klivian wrote:
c0RpSe wrote:I doubt they will totally redesign current uniforms. Maybe add a line here or there, but nothing drastic imo.

Although they will probably design few wacky ones for showcases once or twice a year.

Once again, I don't have any inside information or anything about this... just my opinion.


I expect there will be at least moderate changes to all the uniforms. After all, if they don't change them much, the new ones won't sell.

I don't think you'll see anything drastic, like the Bengals getting stripes that go the length of the uni, but you'll see something new for everyone.


Yep.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 30197
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004
Sand$: 79,848.66
Remember the fake ones that came out when Nike was announced:

Image
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 805
Joined: Sat Oct 6, 2007
Sand$: 1,732.00
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:Some of you might have forgot, some of you might not even know but next year Reebok is gone. Nike is coming to town with a fresh look!

Does Nike really have any control whatsoever over uniform design? I would think no..
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 35917
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 146,950.68
badgasman9 wrote:does this mean jerrah will go with Reebok now?
just as long as they're made in the same Cambodian sweat shops the rest of Cowboy apparel is made in.

$0.29hr, 6 day work week, forced over-time sweat shop labor and selling jerseys for $300 and hoodies for $60 .... :lol:

enjoy getting ripped off folks and take pleasure in knowing your NFL is the awesome!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17776
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008
Sand$: 20,022.16
birddog wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:does this mean jerrah will go with Reebok now?
just as long as they're made in the same Cambodian sweat shops the rest of Cowboy apparel is made in.

$0.29hr, 6 day work week, forced over-time sweat shop labor and selling jerseys for $300 and hoodies for $60 .... :lol:

enjoy getting ripped off folks and take pleasure in knowing your NFL is the awesome!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


I suspect the vikes jersey will have plaid to respresent the school girls we are fielding our team with.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 44468
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,242.68
Call me a geezer, but who wears jerseys?

And yes, I expect Nike to screw with it just enough to make it suck.

Now pull up your pants and get your jersey-wearing azzes off my f'n lawn.
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 802
Joined: Mon Oct 4, 2010
Sand$: 1,837.98
pwbowen wrote:Call me a geezer, but who wears jerseys?

And yes, I expect Nike to screw with it just enough to make it suck.

Now pull up your pants and get your jersey-wearing azzes off my f'n lawn.
Alot of people do, I see it daily. I even do, trouble is there a prized posession to me and I choose not to where them all the time. At 200 to 300 a pop, its not worth it to where(Alot) unless u go out and get a cheap replica; which I did lol
_______________________________________

QB- Wilson, rivers
HB- Gore, Hyde, DMC, Martin, rainey, stacy, ball
Wr- AJ, Lafell, Sanu, wright, britt, amendola, torrey smith
Te- Graham, Jenkins
Idp- Anthony Barr
Def- Chiefs
Taxi, Cobb, turbin, Oliver
WR-Lockett, perriman, marquis lee
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 24676
Joined: Wed Dec 7, 2005
Sand$: 33,144.64
Griffimo wrote:Remember the fake ones that came out when Nike was announced:

Image


thats the link to the site

http://jockpost.com/nfl-nike-uniforms-2012-real-fake/

Image
_______________________________________

User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 10916
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007
Sand$: 40,061.34
jetsman2806 wrote:
Griffimo wrote:Remember the fake ones that came out when Nike was announced:

Image


thats the link to the site

http://jockpost.com/nfl-nike-uniforms-2012-real-fake/

Image



Some of those just look like terrible photoshop jobs. Look at the logo on the Giants helmet. Someone's got to be able to do better than that.

But like others said, I'd expect no drastic changes, but just enough in every team to encourage people to buy the new jerseys.
_______________________________________

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], kuhnmd1528, MSNbot Media, rugger48 and 3 guests