Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
Some of you might have forgot, some of you might not even know but next year Reebok is gone. Nike is coming to town with a fresh look!

At 1:03 you catch a glimpse of the Raiders uniform apparently. I'm curious to see where Nike goes with this. I'm sure we can expect some whacky designs for a few teams.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
does this mean jerrah will go with Reebok now?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 9,055.22
gaaaak..

i know it's going to be all similar to the Oregon changes..so if you liked that, then, fine.

"When it comes to the Browns, hope is a dangerous thing." - Red
“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.”
~Winston Churchill
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,171.62
I heard a rumor that the Broncos are going to have an all-Orange uni next year, wow. Really?

Praying for Ella Wirth!
Chum
Sand$: 126.00
I doubt they will totally redesign current uniforms. Maybe add a line here or there, but nothing drastic imo.

Although they will probably design few wacky ones for showcases once or twice a year.

Once again, I don't have any inside information or anything about this... just my opinion.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,612.00
c0RpSe wrote:I doubt they will totally redesign current uniforms. Maybe add a line here or there, but nothing drastic imo.

Although they will probably design few wacky ones for showcases once or twice a year.

Once again, I don't have any inside information or anything about this... just my opinion.

I expect there will be at least moderate changes to all the uniforms. After all, if they don't change them much, the new ones won't sell.

I don't think you'll see anything drastic, like the Bengals getting stripes that go the length of the uni, but you'll see something new for everyone.

ImageSig by NikeJohn
Megalodon
Klivian wrote:
c0RpSe wrote:I doubt they will totally redesign current uniforms. Maybe add a line here or there, but nothing drastic imo.

I expect there will be at least moderate changes to all the uniforms. After all, if they don't change them much, the new ones won't sell.

I don't think you'll see anything drastic, like the Bengals getting stripes that go the length of the uni, but you'll see something new for everyone.

Yep.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,848.66
Remember the fake ones that came out when Nike was announced:

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,732.00
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:Some of you might have forgot, some of you might not even know but next year Reebok is gone. Nike is coming to town with a fresh look!

Does Nike really have any control whatsoever over uniform design? I would think no..
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 146,950.68
badgasman9 wrote:does this mean jerrah will go with Reebok now?
just as long as they're made in the same Cambodian sweat shops the rest of Cowboy apparel is made in.

$0.29hr, 6 day work week, forced over-time sweat shop labor and selling jerseys for $300 and hoodies for $60 .... :lol:

enjoy getting ripped off folks and take pleasure in knowing your NFL is the awesome!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Megalodon
birddog wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:does this mean jerrah will go with Reebok now?
just as long as they're made in the same Cambodian sweat shops the rest of Cowboy apparel is made in.

$0.29hr, 6 day work week, forced over-time sweat shop labor and selling jerseys for $300 and hoodies for $60 .... :lol:

enjoy getting ripped off folks and take pleasure in knowing your NFL is the awesome!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suspect the vikes jersey will have plaid to respresent the school girls we are fielding our team with.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,242.68
Call me a geezer, but who wears jerseys?

And yes, I expect Nike to screw with it just enough to make it suck.

Now pull up your pants and get your jersey-wearing azzes off my f'n lawn.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,837.98
pwbowen wrote:Call me a geezer, but who wears jerseys?

And yes, I expect Nike to screw with it just enough to make it suck.

Now pull up your pants and get your jersey-wearing azzes off my f'n lawn.
Alot of people do, I see it daily. I even do, trouble is there a prized posession to me and I choose not to where them all the time. At 200 to 300 a pop, its not worth it to where(Alot) unless u go out and get a cheap replica; which I did lol

QB- Wilson, rivers
HB- Gore, Hyde, DMC, Martin, rainey, stacy, ball
Wr- AJ, Lafell, Sanu, wright, britt, amendola, torrey smith
Te- Graham, Jenkins
Idp- Anthony Barr
Def- Chiefs
Taxi, Cobb, turbin, Oliver
WR-Lockett, perriman, marquis lee
Megalodon
Sand$: 33,144.64
Griffimo wrote:Remember the fake ones that came out when Nike was announced:

thats the link to the site

http://jockpost.com/nfl-nike-uniforms-2012-real-fake/

Megalodon
Sand$: 40,061.34
jetsman2806 wrote:
Griffimo wrote:Remember the fake ones that came out when Nike was announced:

thats the link to the site

http://jockpost.com/nfl-nike-uniforms-2012-real-fake/

Some of those just look like terrible photoshop jobs. Look at the logo on the Giants helmet. Someone's got to be able to do better than that.

But like others said, I'd expect no drastic changes, but just enough in every team to encourage people to buy the new jerseys.

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion