Sand$: 12,529.68

NEW Panthers Logo, at least for the gloves
Megalodon
Sand$: 5,506.00
not official or anything.

here's a comparison, though...

Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,470.84

Seahawks also making a slight change. Looks like they're ditching the 'Seahawk blue' on the logo and replacing it with some sort of steel color.

Hawks and Panthers were the two teams rumored to be experiencing the most changes via Nike this year.
Megalodon
raynman wrote:not official or anything.

Panthers logo got a haircut :lol: If it is the new logo I like it. Sharper look.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 145,536.48
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
raynman wrote:not official or anything.

Panthers logo got a haircut :lol: If it is the new logo I like it. Sharper look.
agree I like it better too.

cheaper/easier design to print also with fewer overlap/bleed lines too

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,986.16
Here's all the gloves

I didn't notice any other changes / new designs other than the ones already pointed out. And I never would have noticed the change in the SEA logo......

Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,470.84
bunnywafer wrote:Here's all the gloves

I didn't notice any other changes / new designs other than the ones already pointed out. And I never would have noticed the change in the SEA logo......

Now there's some talk from some of the in the know graphic design type that the color change on the Hawks glove might simply be the lighting or how whatever software the image was created on processes lighting. So we'll see.

The Hawks rumors were that they, along with Carolina, will be the two teams that see the most changes, with the Hawks seeing some color changes, an all new alternative jersey, our throwbacks (the old jerseys just hit the 10 year mark), and a SLIGHT change to the logo. If there's no color change on that logo, then either the latter isn't true and/or this isn't the final logo. The only change I'd be ok with on the logo is a slight color change, personally.
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,832.96
They should have made Browns the exception. The nifty "make a logo with the gloves" trick doesn't work quite as well with the helmet design.

Gone but not forgotten. R.I.P Sean "CleffedUp" Vostinar and Mark "Broncogeek" Shaffer.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 55,013.84
Charles Tillman sent a pic of his gloves to the chicagobears.com main writer and he posted it on facebook a few days ago.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

How is it that Nike is able to do this? Has Reebok's contract run out, and if not, how can they overlap?

I guess it doesn't matter. In my opinion spicing up the uniforms a bit is fun, these gloves are just an example of having a bit more flair than Reebok ever did.

Bitter god of Monday morning
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 55,013.84
Also, apparently Chicago is in NY.

Bitter god of Monday morning
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,276.52
vonbearsalot wrote:Also, apparently Chicago is in NY.

It's obviously an attempt by the Bears to mess with the Packers' heads, since GB is incapable of beating NFC NY teams in the playoffs...

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,612.00
bunnywafer wrote:Here's all the gloves

The Ram head seems to have changed a bit, angled down slightly, made a little "angry"

It's been a while since the Rams did anything to their unis, could be interesting to see how STL gets changed.

ImageSig by NikeJohn
Megalodon
I'm just now realizing the Eagles are the only team with a logo that faces left.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 10,468.44
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:I'm just now realizing the Eagles are the only team with a logo that faces left.

The Saints Fleur de Lis and the Dallas star might...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,247.00
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:I'm just now realizing the Eagles are the only team with a logo that faces left.

Bucs as well.