FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 10.24.2014, 23:16

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 32  Next
PostPosted: Mon 04.30.2012, 10:21 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 36536
Donate
car.gif
Oh, and surprise......Caleb King is another punk from thUGa. :shock:

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Mon 04.30.2012, 10:41 
HammerHead Shark

Sand$: 2356
Donate
cin.gif
badgasman9 wrote:
The situation is much worse then painted. The victim has a severe brain injury and Mr. Kings release should happen with in hours. The guy was a shoe in to make the team if AD starts this year on the pup. He would have got field time to market himself and only had to beat out Vanilla Ice to secure a starting role. What an idiot. Also does this mean the Bengal fans can laugh at us now. Great job douche bag as were trying to seal up a stadium.

What started this fight?

The guy said he looks like Eddie Murphy. In 2010 he looked more like don king. Now come beat the stank out of me you moron. Worst 5 minutes of your life.

Laugh at you?? Hell, Mike Brown is probably posting his bail and had a contract sent by special courier so he can sign it as soon as he gets out... :F

QB/2RB/3WR/TE/K/DST/2DL/4LB/3DB

PostPosted: Mon 04.30.2012, 16:01 

Sand$: 58407
Donate
nyj.gif
woody1570 wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:
The situation is much worse then painted. The victim has a severe brain injury and Mr. Kings release should happen with in hours. The guy was a shoe in to make the team if AD starts this year on the pup. He would have got field time to market himself and only had to beat out Vanilla Ice to secure a starting role. What an idiot. Also does this mean the Bengal fans can laugh at us now. Great job douche bag as were trying to seal up a stadium.

What started this fight?

The guy said he looks like Eddie Murphy. In 2010 he looked more like don king. Now come beat the stank out of me you moron. Worst 5 minutes of your life.

Laugh at you?? Hell, Mike Brown is probably posting his bail and had a contract sent by special courier so he can sign it as soon as he gets out... :F

Eddie Murphy? :-k

PostPosted: Mon 04.30.2012, 16:48 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 13902
Donate
atl.gif
He got mad because someone said he looked like Eddie Murphy? Does he not know Eddie gets all the tranny poon he wants?

PostPosted: Mon 04.30.2012, 17:12 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 18131
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
endzoneview wrote:
woody1570 wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:

What started this fight?

Eddie Murphy? :-k

it's the moustache. Thats the only thing I see but then again its coon rapids. People who live in the seedest parts of MLPS say atleast they don't live in coon rapids.

I just wonder when the cops asked the victim who did this to you he looked at king and said " Eddie Murphy"

PostPosted: Mon 04.30.2012, 17:19 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 18131
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The King?

How about the soon to be broke , to be sued, and cut from The vi-Kings.

Wait I figured it out. GA Bulldog? Yep he wanted to hear. You look like.....

PostPosted: Tue 05.01.2012, 07:58 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 974
Donate
was.gif
badgasman9 wrote:

What started this fight?

Looks more like Tracy Morgan atleast the one to the left.

PostPosted: Tue 05.01.2012, 11:28 

Donate
nyj.gif
general mills wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:

What started this fight?

Looks more like Tracy Morgan atleast the one to the left.

I was thinking maybe Daryl from The Office.

PostPosted: Tue 05.01.2012, 12:34 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 15563
Donate
The victim was quoted as saying, "Yeah, I met Caleb King in 2012 in Oak Grove. I walkin' down the street minding my own business, just walking on. Feelin' good. I walk around the corner, a man walk up, hit me in my chest, right. I fall on the ground, right. And I look up and it's Caleb King. I said 'Eddie Murphy?' and he said 'Ooops, I thought you were some body else."

PostPosted: Tue 05.01.2012, 12:51 

Donate
nyj.gif
SonOfDad wrote:
The victim was quoted as saying, "Yeah, I met Caleb King in 2012 in Oak Grove. I walkin' down the street minding my own business, just walking on. Feelin' good. I walk around the corner, a man walk up, hit me in my chest, right. I fall on the ground, right. And I look up and it's Caleb King. I said 'Eddie Murphy?' and he said 'Ooops, I thought you were some body else."

You win this thread SOD =D>

PostPosted: Tue 05.01.2012, 16:19 

Donate
nyj.gif
Vikes waive Caleb King

PostPosted: Thu 05.10.2012, 15:00 

Donate
nyj.gif
Quote:
Raiders’ Heyward-Bey charged with drunk driving

Darrius Heyward-Bey in 2011. / Photo by Brant Ward/The Chronicle

San Francisco’s district attorney has charged Oakland Raiders wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey with drunken driving following his early morning arrest on the Bay Bridge last month by the California Highway Patrol
http://blog.sfgate.com/matierandross/20 ... k-driving/

PostPosted: Thu 05.10.2012, 15:05 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 38373
Donate
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:

San Francisco’s district attorney has charged Oakland Raiders wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey with drunken driving following his early morning arrest on the Bay Bridge last month by the California Highway Patrol

damn you EZV. was just getting ready to paste after searching for the thread. :lol:

damn you too DHB. just stupid. :F ](*,)

PostPosted: Thu 05.10.2012, 15:09 

Sand$: 99110
Donate
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:

Must've been really bad to get picked off on that bridge, except for Treasure Island there isn't anywhere for cops to sit and pick people off.

PostPosted: Thu 05.10.2012, 18:26 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 38373
Donate
OarChambo wrote:
Must've been really bad to get picked off on that bridge, except for Treasure Island there isn't anywhere for cops to sit and pick people off.

http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2 ... leged-dui/

Quote:
Heyward-Bey reportedly was arrested on the Bay Bridge by the California Highway Patrol about 2 a.m. on April 7 after he was observed speeding and weaving.
After being pulled over in his Range Rover, Heyward-Bey, 25, failed a field sobriety test, the CHP told the Chronicle’s Matier and Ross. He was cited for alleged drunken driving and later released.
Heyward-Bey was “very cooperative” during the traffic stop, according to the report. His blood-alcohol level was not revealed. In California, 0.08 percent is the threshhold for drunken driving.
Heyward-Bey is scheduled to appear in court May 31.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 32  Next