FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Tue 09.02.2014, 01:42

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: All Things Josh Gordon
PostPosted: Mon 07.02.2012, 14:50 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4178
Donate
The NFL Supplemental Draft will be held on July 12.
Per NFL.com's Gregg Rosenthal, Baylor WR Josh Gordon, TCU RB Ed Wesley, Boise State CB Quaylon Ewing, Syracuse FB Adam Harris, Alabama A&M LB Larry Lumpkin, Iowa State OL Scott Haughton, Georgia LB Montez Robinson and Stephen F. Austin WR Houston Tuminello are the eligible players. The Sideline View's Adam Caplan believes Gordon could go in the "first half" of the draft.

any of these relevant in deep dyno's?

[quote="tha1000"]I would sell low on Shonn Greene if I could find somebody willing to trade me a bag of doritos for the guy... If I could figure out the physics of it, I would kick myself square in the nuts for drafting that clown.[/quote]

Post subject: Re: supp draft
PostPosted: Mon 07.02.2012, 15:03 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 2850
Donate
runvus17 wrote:
The NFL Supplemental Draft will be held on July 12.
Per NFL.com's Gregg Rosenthal, Baylor WR Josh Gordon, TCU RB Ed Wesley, Boise State CB Quaylon Ewing, Syracuse FB Adam Harris, Alabama A&M LB Larry Lumpkin, Iowa State OL Scott Haughton, Georgia LB Montez Robinson and Stephen F. Austin WR Houston Tuminello are the eligible players. The Sideline View's Adam Caplan believes Gordon could go in the "first half" of the draft.

any of these relevant in deep dyno's?

To MIA hopefully. He may have some relevance there.

HARD!
FantasySharks Bottom-Dweller League 13

PostPosted: Mon 07.02.2012, 15:31 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 8451
Donate
pit.gif
Quote:
The Sideline View's Adam Caplan believes Gordon could go in the "first half" of the draft.

Pretty sure Caplan is referring to around Rd 3-4.

Just wondering aloud if he (Gordon) is going to try and have some type of workout for NFL teams prior to the draft.

If he's in shape, I can see a WR needy team like CLE, MIA etc. taking a Rd 3 but preferably a Rd 4 shot on him. Lot of physical talent but he seems like a guy who trouble follows. Maybe he's changed.

For the most part, he's been under the radar which is a good thing since transferring to Utah from Baylor but in the little I could dig up, he did not particiapte in Utah spring drills, possibly because of the transfer restrictions.

PostPosted: Mon 07.02.2012, 16:38 
Whale Shark

Donate
jesteva wrote:
Quote:
The Sideline View's Adam Caplan believes Gordon could go in the "first half" of the draft.

Just wondering aloud if he (Gordon) is going to try and have some type of workout for NFL teams prior to the draft.

If he's in shape, I can see a WR needy team like CLE, MIA etc. taking a Rd 3 but preferably a Rd 4 shot on him. Lot of physical talent but he seems like a guy who trouble follows. Maybe he's changed.

For the most part, he's been under the radar which is a good thing since transferring to Utah from Baylor but in the little I could dig up, he did not particiapte in Utah spring drills, possibly because of the transfer restrictions.

he didn't play at Utah initially because of transfer restrictions but he has apparently now left the program there. no idea why. he left Baylor after being caught up in some kind of drug charge.

probably a good move for him to join the supp as there are definitely teams desperate enough to take a chance.

word is MIA have a spare mid-round pick from the Marshall trade and they are a WR needy team if ever there was one.

HARD!

PostPosted: Tue 07.03.2012, 17:49 
Whale Shark

Donate
Gordon is a better prospect than Brian Quick and Stephen Hill apparently.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/cfb/20154/nfl-draft-headlines?r=1

actual tape analysis here:

http://www.russlande.com/2012-mock-draft/

HARD!

PostPosted: Tue 07.10.2012, 13:09 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 115256
Donate
min.gif
apparently Gordon pulled a quad today at his work-out for teams - 21 teams showed up for it at Rice U.

4.52 40
36" vertical
10'1" broad jump

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... pulls-quad

PostPosted: Tue 07.10.2012, 13:10 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 4669
Donate
supp

PostPosted: Tue 07.10.2012, 13:11 

Sand$: 47323
Donate
nyj.gif
birddog wrote:
apparently Gordon pulled a quad today at his work-out for teams - 21 teams showed up for it at Rice U.

4.52 40
36" vertical
10'1" broad jump

Quote:
According to the Sideline View's Adam Caplan, Gordon was able to finish his routes without dropping a pass after tweaking his quad.

I predict someone uses a 3rd rounder on him.

PostPosted: Tue 07.10.2012, 13:21 

Sand$: 96191
Donate
jesteva wrote:
Quote:

I think Cleveland will put in a bid, but I'll be surprised if it's a 4 and stunned if it's a 3. A 5 would make sense. I suspect someone else trumps us though. Heckert isn't one to stray from idiots, but he does stay away from potential cancers. If there are too many red flags he won't put in a bid.

PostPosted: Tue 07.10.2012, 13:29 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
endzoneview wrote:
birddog wrote:

4.52 40
36" vertical
10'1" broad jump

Quote:
According to the Sideline View's Adam Caplan, Gordon was able to finish his routes without dropping a pass after tweaking his quad.

All anyone has talked about is a 3rd that I've read. Raiders bit on Pryor last year with a 3rd. -0- sense to me to spend any more than that. 4th would be more rational but, this isn't about rational.

PostPosted: Tue 07.10.2012, 13:33 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
OarChambo wrote:
jesteva wrote:
Quote:

I think Cleveland will put in a bid, but I'll be surprised if it's a 4 and stunned if it's a 3. A 5 would make sense. I suspect someone else trumps us though. Heckert isn't one to stray from idiots, but he does stay away from potential cancers. If there are too many red flags he won't put in a bid.

agree Oar a 5th makes sense. pretty risky deal regardless of what anyone thinks about potential.

PostPosted: Tue 07.10.2012, 13:33 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 53569
Donate
SonOfDad wrote:
supp

Not much

PostPosted: Tue 07.10.2012, 13:42 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 34170
Donate
car.gif
SonOfDad wrote:
supp

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Tue 07.10.2012, 13:51 

Sand$: 47323
Donate
nyj.gif
birddog wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
birddog wrote:

4.52 40
36" vertical
10'1" broad jump

Quote:

All anyone has talked about is a 3rd that I've read. Raiders bit on Pryor last year with a 3rd. -0- sense to me to spend any more than that. 4th would be more rational but, this isn't about rational.

I've heard some rumblings of a 2nd. Obviously the later the better.

Browns and Cowboys seem to be the most likely linked.

Is he the only player with a real chance in to be drafted in this? He's getting all of the publicity so far.

PostPosted: Tue 07.10.2012, 14:12 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
endzoneview wrote:
birddog wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
birddog wrote:

4.52 40
36" vertical
10'1" broad jump

Quote:

I've heard some rumblings of a 2nd. Obviously the later the better.

Browns and Cowboys seem to be the most likely linked.

Is he the only player with a real chance in to be drafted in this? He's getting all of the publicity so far.
A 2nd?.. where did you read that? huh.. haven't seen it.

Not sure about the chances of anyone else getting attention but anythings possible I guess.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next