FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Tue 10.21.2014, 22:11

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
PostPosted: Mon 03.12.2012, 15:09 

Sand$: 98960
Donate
rugger48 wrote:
Isnt he only married a couple years, that revelation might not have hit him yet.

Not quite yet. :)

PostPosted: Mon 03.12.2012, 15:15 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 17993
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
OarChambo wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
Isnt he only married a couple years, that revelation might not have hit him yet.

Not quite yet. :)

Newb or sumb. Meaning you got suckered into something dumb...like marriage.

Unless shes a sugar mama. I do not have a sugar mama. I got a 3 teaspoons of sugar per ounce of coffee wife.

PostPosted: Mon 03.12.2012, 15:53 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 9082
Donate
cle.gif
birddog wrote:
I understand and agree with what a lot of people are saying here but, regarding some mentions of Manning the colts didn't draft Edgerrin James(#4), Reggie Wayne(#30), and Dallas Clark(#24) in the 2nd or 3rd rounds the following years.. and having a 1st round Marvin Harrison (#19) on the roster 2yrs prior was kind of convenient for the franchise.

They've got some decent vets in place at WR w/Moss and Gaf and some youth with Hank, Paul and Armstrong along with their scattering of RBs and TEs.. It'll be interesting to see unfold.

nice..my thoughts exactly. It will be years before they can get tools round him..but then again...they do have cap space..( this upcoming penalty not withstanding) they will invest in FA's obviously to fill holes. Still..

PostPosted: Thu 03.15.2012, 14:48 

Donate
Reading between the lines on Holmgren's conference call with season ticket holder's today, this was a buddy-buddy deal between Shanny and Fisher. Doesn't sound like any offer the Browns would have made would have been accepted.

PostPosted: Thu 03.15.2012, 14:52 

Sand$: 49151
Donate
nyj.gif
OarChambo wrote:
Reading between the lines on Holmgren's conference call with season ticket holder's today, this was a buddy-buddy deal between Shanny and Fisher. Doesn't sound like any offer the Browns would have made would have been accepted.

Yep, that was the impression I got.

Holmgren also came out and said they are standing pat at #4.

PostPosted: Thu 03.15.2012, 15:00 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 14636
Donate
jax.gif
endzoneview wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

Wonder who they have in mind. Guessing Richardson or Blackmon. Or best O lineman because their line sucks aside from Thomas. Claiborne doesn't seem likely with their strong defensive backfield. Just hoping he falls to us though.

PostPosted: Thu 03.15.2012, 15:09 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 7027
Donate
pit.gif
Quote:
Guessing Richardson or Blackmon

You'd think they have to add a few offensive weapons around McCoy if they stick with him one more year and if I'm Flynn, part of my "deal" for signing with the Browns would be they take one or the other at 1.04!

PostPosted: Thu 03.15.2012, 15:14 

Donate
Markulous wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

Wonder who they have in mind. Guessing Richardson or Blackmon. Or best O lineman because their line sucks aside from Thomas. Claiborne doesn't seem likely with their strong defensive backfield. Just hoping he falls to us though.

Probably, but wave #2 of free agency may paint another picture. We'll see. If we add a Tolbert and don't find a CB Claiborne still makes sense. It'd have to include a WR and a RB at picks 22 and 36, but I wouldn't rule it out just yet. If we add a vet CB though I agree we're not after Claiborne.

PostPosted: Thu 03.15.2012, 15:24 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 14636
Donate
jax.gif
OarChambo wrote:
Markulous wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

Probably, but wave #2 of free agency may paint another picture. We'll see. If we add a Tolbert and don't find a CB Claiborne still makes sense. It'd have to include a WR and a RB at picks 22 and 36, but I wouldn't rule it out just yet. If we add a vet CB though I agree we're not after Claiborne.

I thought you guys resigning Patterson helped out, no?

Wishful thinking a little on my part as a Jags fan but I just don't see how they can keep neglecting their offense. In the condition its in drafting Claiborne or any defensive player high seems like an unnecessary luxury.

PostPosted: Thu 03.15.2012, 15:35 

Donate
Markulous wrote:
I thought you guys resigning Patterson helped out, no?

Wishful thinking a little on my part as a Jags fan but I just don't see how they can keep neglecting their offense. In the condition its in drafting Claiborne or any defensive player high seems like an unnecessary luxury.

Ideal plan

CB1 - Haden
CB2 - X
Nickel CB - Patterson
Dime CB - Skrine
SS - TJ Ward
FS - Usama Young or Hagg
Backup S - Sheldon Brown and loser of Young vs. Hagg

As you eluded to we may not be in the position to go the ideal route just yet, but Heckert values the secondary and d line more than offensive play makers. Given our dire need for offensive play makers he may veer from the path though. I'm fine with him maintaining the course at DB if it means one of Michael Floyd + Kendall Wright and one of Doug Martin + Lamar Miller end up on the roster. That'd be a big gamble waiting on them though.

PostPosted: Fri 03.16.2012, 09:02 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 9082
Donate
cle.gif
OarChambo wrote:
Markulous wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

dont know if it's been mentioned but the Browns are looking at ben tate..dont know if they have a chance to grab him, but he's an interesting goal.

PostPosted: Fri 03.16.2012, 09:15 

Sand$: 49151
Donate
nyj.gif
dont know if it's been mentioned but the Browns are looking at ben tate..dont know if they have a chance to grab him, but he's an interesting goal.[/quote]

Already mentioned and debunked

A good rumor should make sense for both teams

PostPosted: Fri 03.16.2012, 11:37 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 27333
Donate
dal.gif
If Garçon and Armstrong can work out their drops the Skins would have a pretty elite pair of deep-threat WRs.

PostPosted: Sat 03.17.2012, 07:08 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 15469
Donate
OarChambo wrote:

Which is what i said about a month ago / page #3 :)

Im only surprised the Browns offered as much as they did. Didnt think theyd get involved in it to that degree. Fair play to them.

Again something ive also said, was something Allen has echoed - The skins are aware that the Colts still control the draft and they cant guarantee which QB theyd get.

Didnt know the skins tried to trade with the Colts though.

PostPosted: Sat 03.17.2012, 10:28 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 14
Donate
Craphead wrote:
If Garçon and Armstrong can work out their drops the Skins would have a pretty elite pair of deep-threat WRs.

elite?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next