FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Tue 07.29.2014, 21:57

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Thu 03.22.2012, 16:02 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 8605
Donate
chi.gif
SJSwarm wrote:
Paddler wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:
Michael, after all this time I stuck with you in my dynasty league, THIS is how you repay me? With a flat, flavorless Manhattan?

:violent-smiley-017:

Thank God I at least traded your arse in Frenzy.

Well, at least he makes a little more sense on my squad. :F

Do you have him now? I traded him and Addai for Maclin during the preseason when everyone thought Maclin was dying. :lol:

Ah! Phew! Wrong league. :party-smiley-050:

PostPosted: Thu 03.22.2012, 16:12 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 13746
Donate
atl.gif
McCoy, McFadden, Gore, M Bush... I guess it could be worse in a Dynasty. Oh and SPROLES!

Just wish we had a damn flex

PostPosted: Thu 03.22.2012, 18:56 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 6671
Donate
gb.gif
Why would he sign there? Surely he got some interest somewhere that would have given him a shot at the starting role?

He has the talent, but he seems perfectly fine riding the bench.

PostPosted: Thu 03.22.2012, 19:05 
HammerHead Shark

Sand$: 3215
Donate
kc.gif
I just offered him to the Forte owner in 2 out of the 3 leagues I have him in. \:D/

PostPosted: Thu 03.22.2012, 22:55 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 15154
Donate
no.gif
moe D wrote:
smelling more and more like a SB team especially with the Seam Payton suspension..

disagree! Brees can run the offense without Payton. and all they really lost is one lineman, a #3.#4 wideout, amd probably Vilma who didn't play over half of last year anyway.

and the bears will still have to get past Green-bay, NYG, etc.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 05:22 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 656
Donate
kc.gif
SJSwarm wrote:
Michael, after all this time I stuck with you in my dynasty league, THIS is how you repay me? With a flat, flavorless Manhattan?

QFT, I've been holding onto this guy since he got drafted. I thought for sure he would sign with the bungles and all my patience would pay off. :x

Forte, you should hold out for a contract and rest that knee.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 06:59 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 25189
Donate
cle.gif
The best high school football game I ever witnessed was his senior year when he lost to Brian Brohm in the state championship game here--think it was 59-58. Guy played QB and free safety and threw for a ridiculous yardage total. I was really hoping the Browns would show some interest, as he fits their needs perfectly IMO.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 07:27 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 54896
Donate
chi.gif
Mister Destructo wrote:
moe D wrote:
smelling more and more like a SB team especially with the Seam Payton suspension..

disagree! Brees can run the offense without Payton. and all they really lost is one lineman, a #3.#4 wideout, amd probably Vilma who didn't play over half of last year anyway.

That's why they play the games.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 09:34 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 3233
Donate
dal.gif
Mister Destructo wrote:
moe D wrote:

I think you are wrong. It is impossible to say for sure, but I think this Payton suspension is huuuuuuge. Brees is obv a smart veteran but their leader is gone for the whole season. Having an elite qb guarantees you 8 wins essentially so I still think this is a playoff team, but I think they killed their superbowl hopes. Also, they have no first rd pick this year.

As far as the Bears, they are def a contender but they need Cutler to take 1 more step foward, as mentioned above, this is an elite qb league.

QB- P. Rivers, Russell Wilson
WR- Reggie Wanye, E. Sanders
WR- Randall Cobb, Brandon Tate
RB- Foster, Donald Brown, Iasaac Redman, John Dwyer
RB- Sproles, Peyton Hillis, Jaquizz
TE- Gates
DEF- Buffalo

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 10:39 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 1613
Donate
gb.gif
DELTA6TWO wrote:
Great signing for you guys.

Way to go TT- just sit back and watch the division rivals get better while the Packers simply get older.

I know it's against the grain for Ted Thompson, but I find it hard to believe he didn't at least consider signing Bush at that type of money. Would've been great to see him in the mix in GB.

And the Bears are certainly looking better and better with the every move they're making so far.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 12:13 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 33002
Donate
car.gif
Mister Destructo wrote:
moe D wrote:

Breesitch isn't on the roster right now. Enjoy Chase Daniels.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 12:47 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4549
Donate
chi.gif
pwbowen wrote:
Mister Destructo wrote:
moe D wrote:

Breesitch isn't on the roster right now. Enjoy Chase Daniels.

ding ding ding!! No coach for the year and a upset QB with a franchise tag he wont play under.

TE: V. Davis, Josh Cameron ( 2 TE league )
PK: Prater
D: Carolina

PostPosted: Mon 04.02.2012, 15:32 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 1976
Donate
chi.gif
I have to admit that I'm still baffled by people's reaction to Forte; he has to be the most underrated, under-appreciated RB in history.

He's never had less than 1400 all purpose yards in a season, never had less than 51 receptions, and averaged 4.9 ypc last year, and 4.5 ypc the year before. The one knock you could make on him is that he scores too few TDs.

Did he turn down an offer last year? Yes, but if we can step outside our own economic realities (likely ranging from bleak to limping, given the current recession/job market/price of oil) and consider those of the NFL, we'll quickly realize that Forte's "whining" is far from unreasonable.

Forte's generated over 6,200 yards in four seasons playing for suspect teams without real WRs or an OL. I don't have the time to do the calculations, but I'm willing to bet that the percentage of the Bears' yards that Forte accounts for is top 3 in the league (along with Rice and Peterson). If a contract is meant to reflect achievement, then the offer Forte rejected was rightly rejected. Forte's deal should be commensurate with his performance, and with those awarded to other RBs of his ilk.

PostPosted: Mon 04.02.2012, 15:35 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 16536
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
Philosophically Out Of It wrote:
I have to admit that I'm still baffled by people's reaction to Forte; he has to be the most underrated, under-appreciated RB in history.

He's never had less than 1400 all purpose yards in a season, never had less than 51 receptions, and averaged 4.9 ypc last year, and 4.5 ypc the year before. The one knock you could make on him is that he scores too few TDs.

Did he turn down an offer last year? Yes, but if we can step outside our own economic realities (likely ranging from bleak to limping, given the current recession/job market/price of oil) and consider those of the NFL, we'll quickly realize that Forte's "whining" is far from unreasonable.

Forte's generated over 6,200 yards in four seasons playing for suspect teams without real WRs or an OL. I don't have the time to do the calculations, but I'm willing to bet that the percentage of the Bears' yards that Forte accounts for is top 3 in the league (along with Rice and Peterson). If a contract is meant to reflect achievement, then the offer Forte rejected was rightly rejected. Forte's deal should be commensurate with his performance, and with those awarded to other RBs of his ilk.

hows things POOI. Also worst buy low case I have ever seen made. Also no Mccoy is not for sale.

PostPosted: Mon 04.02.2012, 15:45 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 1976
Donate
chi.gif
badgasman9 wrote:
Philosophically Out Of It wrote:

hows things POOI. Also worst buy low case I have ever seen made. Also no Mccoy is not for sale.

Things are swell. With you?

I'm interested in acquiring Forte in any league I'm in... no buy low case needed... the numbers speak for themselves.

Darn about McCoy. Are you absolutely sure though? I've got 33 punters and 27 RB3s I'll send your way.

I've got Forte & McCoy as my starters in one league... quite pleased.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next