Who are you buying or selling?

Post Reply  
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17772
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008
Sand$: 20,022.16
jetsman2806 wrote:
5XChamps wrote:I'm selling.............

Image


:lol:


that is awesome! :lol:
_______________________________________

Image
Great White Shark
Posts: 8354
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004
Sand$: 40,505.60
jesteva wrote:Not a Vick fan in any way, shape or form.

With that said, got a feeling that he and the Eagles have a bounce back type season and that he, DJax and Maclin all perform at or above their current ADP's at the slight expense of McCoy's 2012 stats vs 2011.

Will not reach for any of them but very comfortable they are worth their ADP's with upside expectations.


When it comes to FF pts, I trust A Reid as much as any HC out there. Coming off a down year, I see value across the board (agree with exception of McCoy who can't be considered value at adp). I am hoping to have chance to invest heavy in redrafts.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2486
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009
Sand$: 27,821.28
Vick is going in the early third in every mock I've done. Thats hardly a bargain. Maclin has been skyrocketing lately as well. I think the only real value will be with DeSean.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1808
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005
Sand$: 2,544.08
Kaleb.09 wrote:looking at trading off Marshawn Lynch.


I hear you. The sooner you strike the better, but get good value now that you can.







:guns:
_______________________________________

"The wisest men follow their own direction
And listen to no prophet guiding them.
None but the fools believe in oracles,
Forsaking their own judgment. Those who know,
Know that such men can only come to grief." - Euripides, 414 BC
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 14797
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003
Sand$: 37,959.60
Craphead wrote:Vick is going in the early third in every mock I've done. Thats hardly a bargain. Maclin has been skyrocketing lately as well. I think the only real value will be with DeSean.


3rd round for a guy capable of finishing #1 overall is a pretty good price.
_______________________________________

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1263
Joined: Sun Sep 2, 2007
Sand$: 3,635.14
hard 10 wrote:
Craphead wrote:Vick is going in the early third in every mock I've done. Thats hardly a bargain. Maclin has been skyrocketing lately as well. I think the only real value will be with DeSean.


3rd round for a guy capable of finishing #1 overall is a pretty good price.


I would agree but the stars will really need to align. It also depends on scoring system.

Edit. In other words I don't think he'll stay healthy enough only finished a full year once.
Megalodon
Posts: 17323
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 22,132.42
tnuts13 wrote:
hard 10 wrote:
Craphead wrote:Vick is going in the early third in every mock I've done. Thats hardly a bargain. Maclin has been skyrocketing lately as well. I think the only real value will be with DeSean.


3rd round for a guy capable of finishing #1 overall is a pretty good price.


I would agree but the stars will really need to align. It also depends on scoring system.

Edit. In other words I don't think he'll stay healthy enough only finished a full year once.


I have to agree.

Im one of Vicks biggest detractors (poor completion %age, health, last years ridonkulous 1.01 discussion), but his current ADP is about right for a risk:reward like him.
_______________________________________

Griff is a demi-god. That is all.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27663
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003
Sand$: 2,618.14
If your drafting Vick I dont think you are trying hard enough to win your league.
_______________________________________

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27896
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007
Sand$: 56,825.78
If you draft anyone but Peyton Manning 5X doesn't think you're trying to win your league.
_______________________________________

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Megalodon
Posts: 17323
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 22,132.42
vonbearsalot wrote:If you draft anyone but Peyton Manning 5X doesn't think you're trying to win your league.


:D
_______________________________________

Griff is a demi-god. That is all.
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1263
Joined: Sun Sep 2, 2007
Sand$: 3,635.14
jamcutpost wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:If you draft anyone but Peyton Manning 5X doesn't think you're trying to win your league.


:D


Always entertaining to watch blind faith and player loyalty at work. IMO one of the worst mistakes as a player is to watch what a player did in years past not looking forward to what they are capable of or even current issues with a player.

He hasn't played in a year due to injury and the tank is starting to anoint him as the second coming of Manning... (not just this thread)

Injury concern.
ADP will rise after preseason no longer being a bargain.
A coach that likes to run.
Two recievers that I like but have injury concerns of their own.
We haven't seen him in real action trying to throw down field with strength. (Reports I've read is he's good on short to middle stuff not deep stuff yet.)

Manning is an odd player. People draft him for consecutive years because he was a given. He's no longer a given.

Tap the breaks fella's.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 14886
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004
Sand$: 31,148.60
It's been a while since someone threw out "tap the breaks" in the tank.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17772
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008
Sand$: 20,022.16
SonOfDad wrote:It's been a while since someone threw out "tap the breaks" in the tank.


Whoa Whoa Whoaaaaa! tap the breaks... .... ... I got nothing carry on.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21976
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 13,816.94
Agreed.

We need to tap the breaks on using that phrase before it runs rampant again.


The concerns expressed above about Manning all have merit but the one that I have the least amount of concern over is DEN's "history" of preferring the run. My sense is they'll be just as or nearly as effective as they were running the ball but with less attempts but mixing in more passes to the RB's now that they actually have the threat of a legit passing QB throwing the ball easing things up a bit for the RB's.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2486
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009
Sand$: 27,821.28
I hate to be blindly optimistic, but I really like Manning this season in DEN given his current ADP, more-so than Vick. I think Demaryius Thomas could put up very similar numbers to Marvin Harrison's stretch in the early 00's. I mean, don't sue me if I'm wrong, but I'm really inclined to pull the trigger....
_______________________________________

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Killa CAM CAN!!, Tacks652 and 3 guests