FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Mon 11.24.2014, 11:10

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu 05.03.2012, 19:30 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 09.30.2002, 19:43
Posts: 24657
Sand$: 13980
Donate
Location: Shadows and Dust
atl.gif
stuffedcrust3meat wrote:
3 - 13 for the Redskins EZV???? i'm speechless; if that's all the respect we get in season, we're gonna suprise a few teams!


And when you do win 3 or 4 games the entire fan base is going to have such a melt down for no reason, like RGIII was supposed to instantly make you good.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu 05.03.2012, 20:07 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09.03.2004, 19:04
Posts: 33487
Sand$: 12334
Donate
Location: West By God Virginia
sf.gif
You are an idiot for not picking my team to make the playoffs :P

Just kidding. Nice work. Do you think the ravens still be that good without Suggs He is pretty important. To thier. Defense

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 05.04.2012, 10:41 
Offline
HammerHead Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.14.2008, 12:35
Posts: 949
Sand$: 2358
Donate
Location: Southwestern Ohio
cin.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
stuffedcrust3meat wrote:
3 - 13 for the Redskins EZV???? i'm speechless; if that's all the respect we get in season, we're gonna suprise a few teams!


And when you do win 3 or 4 games the entire fan base is going to have such a melt down for no reason, like RGIII was supposed to instantly make you good.


I'm guessing same will be true with most Indy fans, as well...

_________________
12 Team Dynasty League
2 PPR
36 Man Roster
QB/2RB/3WR/TE/K/DST/2DL/4LB/3DB


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 05.04.2012, 11:56 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 03.28.2008, 14:43
Posts: 17052
Sand$: 18648
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
AFC EAST
x-PATRIOTS 14-2
x-NY JETS 10-6
BUFFALO 10-6
DOLPHINS 2-14

AFC NORTH
x-BENGALS 9-7
x-RAVENS 10-6
STEELERS 10-6
BROWNS 3-13

AFC SOUTH
x-TEXANS 12-4
TITANS 10-6
JAGUARS 2-14
COLTS 0-16

AFC WEST
x-CHIEFS 9-7
BRONCOS 10-6
RAIDERS 6-10
CHARGERS 8-8

NFC EAST
x-EAGLES 10-6
GIANTS 8-8
COWBOYS 10-6
REDSKINS 5-11

NFC NORTH
x-PACKERS 12-4
x-BEARS 11-5
LIONS 9-7
VIKINGS 2-14

NFC SOUTH
x-FALCONS 13-3
PANTHERS 8-8
SAINTS 8-8
BUCCANEERS 7-9

NFC WEST
x-NINERS 12-4
x-SEAHAWKS 9-7
RAMS 4-12
CARDINALS 6-10


Niners vs bears. Bears Texans vs Broncos Texans

Bears vs Texans. Bears

I just get a vikings 2009 vibe from the Bears that WR crew went from horrible to deadly and they have two very good RB's. As much as Cutler has been up and down. Working with nothing the guy has produced. Johnny Knox. Where and on what team would he be a WR1. Answer not even the vikings.

Bears D to offense is fairly solid. The o line sucks but Cutler is mobile enough to get away from pressure. Forte is o line proof.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 05.04.2012, 12:05 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 30352
Sand$: 48494
Donate
Location: https://twitter.com/endzoneview
nyj.gif
Nice job badgas, we both have the Texans in the Big Show. While I don't agree with the Bears pick, I can understand you're thinking as I picked them to get into the playoffs. A couple of things that stand out to me: Colts 0-16, Falcons 13-3. Since you're picking the Vikes 2-14, I have to assume you don't believe AP will be able to give you anything this year.

_________________
Outkicking the Coverage- Week 12


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 05.04.2012, 12:15 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Thu 08.31.2006, 19:28
Posts: 32666
Sand$: 55513
Donate
Location: Home of UNI Panthers
min.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Nice job badgas, we both have the Texans in the Big Show. While I don't agree with the Bears pick, I can understand you're thinking as I picked them to get into the playoffs. A couple of things that stand out to me: Colts 0-16, Falcons 13-3. Since you're picking the Vikes 2-14, I have to assume you don't believe AP will be able to give you anything this year.

AD was healthy most of last year, but that didn't help us... I think the Vikes will be a 4 win team though. Colts 0-16 seems nuts to me. They have to win at least one or two games.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 05.04.2012, 12:18 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 03.28.2008, 14:43
Posts: 17052
Sand$: 18648
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Nice job badgas, we both have the Texans in the Big Show. While I don't agree with the Bears pick, I can understand you're thinking as I picked them to get into the playoffs. A couple of things that stand out to me: Colts 0-16, Falcons 13-3. Since you're picking the Vikes 2-14, I have to assume you don't believe AP will be able to give you anything this year.


We have a tough schedule even with AD stack the box and you have are entire offense contained. our O line cant get blocks to the next tier of the defense. I don't expect much from simpson. I think he has the same value as Jenkins. When I say Ponder yells for the hike and then AD Percy and Rudolph all running there route bump into each other then fall down. I truly mean it. our offense doesn't exist past 15 yards from the LOS. Everyone thinks were taking the pats model on offense. One problem. Ponder is not Brady. Ponder throws for 17-18 ints this year.


Falcons I think hit lightning in a bottle. To many weapons but once again faulter in the playoffs. Colts have no running game and are leaning on a QB and a very old WR with no chemistry. Fleener is on a learning curve. He is not elite. He won't help much this year.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 05.04.2012, 12:21 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 10.18.2006, 14:09
Posts: 5529
Sand$: 671
Donate
Location: The Great Northwest
gb.gif
Quote:
NFC EAST
x-EAGLES 10-6
GIANTS 8-8
COWBOYS 10-6
REDSKINS 5-11


Did you mean to do this? If so wouldn't they make the play offs over the Seahawks?

_________________
I have a gambling problem. I never win.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 05.04.2012, 12:30 
Online
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 39454
Sand$: 37730
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
badgasman9 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
Nice job badgas, we both have the Texans in the Big Show. While I don't agree with the Bears pick, I can understand you're thinking as I picked them to get into the playoffs. A couple of things that stand out to me: Colts 0-16, Falcons 13-3. Since you're picking the Vikes 2-14, I have to assume you don't believe AP will be able to give you anything this year.


We have a tough schedule even with AD stack the box and you have are entire offense contained. our O line cant get blocks to the next tier of the defense. I don't expect much from simpson. I think he has the same value as Jenkins. When I say Ponder yells for the hike and then AD Percy and Rudolph all running there route bump into each other then fall down. I truly mean it. our offense doesn't exist past 15 yards from the LOS. Everyone thinks were taking the pats model on offense. One problem. Ponder is not Brady. Ponder throws for 17-18 ints this year.


Falcons I think hit lightning in a bottle. To many weapons but once again faulter in the playoffs. Colts have no running game and are leaning on a QB and a very old WR with no chemistry. Fleener is on a learning curve. He is not elite. He won't help much this year.


ATL Weapons? Looks like a worn out RB and over the hill TE with an underwhelming QB behind a mediocre line. And a non-frightening defense.

I'll lay money on the under 13 wins for the gayest fanbase in the league.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 05.04.2012, 12:44 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.06.2005, 07:51
Posts: 31544
Sand$: 119155
Donate
Location: where the red furn grows
min.gif
The way it looks then is the prediction is that Les Frazier gets fired this season... even at 4-12 Les gets canned faster than Chicken of the Sea.

I've heard a lot of media droolers say the #1 pick in '13 will be the Vikes.. the same droolers have been hanging from Les Frazier's nutsack for 4yrs.. funny stuff.

Personally I can't wait for December's schedule / starting after the bye (wk11) - Nov.25th through Dec anyway

Nov 25 @ Bears
Dec 02 @ Packers
Dec 09 Bears
Dec 16 @ Rams
Dec 23 @ Texans
Dec 30 Packers

:spoilers:

_________________
"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 05.04.2012, 12:52 
Offline
Whale Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 08.20.2008, 12:29
Posts: 1442
Sand$: 3245
Donate
dal.gif
No way the Colts go 0-16, they play the Browns this year

_________________
16 team ppr league/Return Yards

QB- A. Luck
WR- Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, Cecil Shorts, Andre Roberts
WR- Roddy White, Percy Harvin, Cody Lattimore, D. Adams
RB- J. Bell, C. Michael, Alfred Blue, CJ Anderson
TE- GRONK
DEF- Indy, Wash


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 05.04.2012, 13:21 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 03.28.2008, 14:43
Posts: 17052
Sand$: 18648
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
fishfry wrote:
Quote:
NFC EAST
x-EAGLES 10-6
GIANTS 8-8
COWBOYS 10-6
REDSKINS 5-11


Did you mean to do this? If so wouldn't they make the play offs over the Seahawks?


I put the hawks at 9-7.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 05.04.2012, 13:46 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 03.28.2008, 14:43
Posts: 17052
Sand$: 18648
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
simayonaise wrote:
No way the Colts go 0-16, they play the Browns this year



(28th) PTS15.2
(30th) YDS286.8
(27th) PASS YDS187.2
(26th) RUSH YDS99.6

Draft went

Rd 1, Pick 1 (1) Luck, Andrew QB
Rd 2, Pick 2 (34) Fleener, Coby TE
Rd 3, Pick 1 (64) Allen, Dwayne TE
Rd 3, Pick 29 (92) Hilton, T.Y. WR
Rd 5, Pick 1 (136) Chapman, Josh DT
Rd 5, Pick 35 (170) Ballard, Vick RB
Rd 6, Pick 36 (206) Brazill, LaVon WR
Rd 7, Pick 1 (208) Anderson, Justin T
Rd 7, Pick 7 (214) Fugger, Tim DE
Rd 7, Pick 46 (253) Harnish, Chandler QB


L1 Sep 09 IND @ CHI Soldier Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L :thumbright: 2 Sep 16 MIN @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX

L MJD3 Sep 23 JAC @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L AR naps on the bench by halftime 5 Oct 07 GB @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX

L 6 Oct 14 IND @ NYJ MetLife Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L TR goes after AD's record 7 Oct 21 CLE @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L 8 Oct 28 IND @ TEN LP Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L RBush 9 Nov 04 MIA @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L MJD 10 Nov 08 IND @ JAC EverBank Field 8:20 PM Tickets NFLN

L Brutal beating 11 Nov 18 IND @ NE Gillette Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L 12 Nov 25 BUF @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L please be gentle 13 Dec 02 IND @ DET Ford Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L 14 Dec 09 TEN @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

Lord have mercy 15 Dec 16 IND @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

Luck Retires determines architecture is a better career path 16 Dec 23 IND @ KC Arrowhead Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

People in the stands chant bark-ley 17 Dec 30 HOU @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

the O line sucks and they lost the captain of it. There lbs are awful minus Anger. I can't name there DB's. There only offensive out put will be Reggie Wayne and his grey pubes. There WR core was decimated by FA. Starting RB is G Dammit Donald Brown. Unless Luck lives to the billing of his last name. He is in for some very long seasons.

If I was Luck when I did the interview with the colts. I would have said. Wow did you see RG3. Heisman trophy winner. Highest ranked QB since Rivers to come out on the QB draft rating scale. He blew up the combine. I wish I had half his talent. I mean the guy is a beast..Beast tell you. Fast , throws the ball long with velocity. Runs like CJ. Then you look at his intelligence it was the NFL or med school. What a guy. So you want to draft me ehh. Yeah i'm not a gambling man either. Sure and safe. That a nice road to travel on.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 05.04.2012, 14:32 
Offline
HammerHead Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.14.2008, 12:35
Posts: 949
Sand$: 2358
Donate
Location: Southwestern Ohio
cin.gif
badgasman9 wrote:
simayonaise wrote:
No way the Colts go 0-16, they play the Browns this year



(28th) PTS15.2
(30th) YDS286.8
(27th) PASS YDS187.2
(26th) RUSH YDS99.6

Draft went

Rd 1, Pick 1 (1) Luck, Andrew QB
Rd 2, Pick 2 (34) Fleener, Coby TE
Rd 3, Pick 1 (64) Allen, Dwayne TE
Rd 3, Pick 29 (92) Hilton, T.Y. WR
Rd 5, Pick 1 (136) Chapman, Josh DT
Rd 5, Pick 35 (170) Ballard, Vick RB
Rd 6, Pick 36 (206) Brazill, LaVon WR
Rd 7, Pick 1 (208) Anderson, Justin T
Rd 7, Pick 7 (214) Fugger, Tim DE
Rd 7, Pick 46 (253) Harnish, Chandler QB


L1 Sep 09 IND @ CHI Soldier Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L :thumbright: 2 Sep 16 MIN @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX

L MJD3 Sep 23 JAC @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L AR naps on the bench by halftime 5 Oct 07 GB @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX

L 6 Oct 14 IND @ NYJ MetLife Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L TR goes after AD's record 7 Oct 21 CLE @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L 8 Oct 28 IND @ TEN LP Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L RBush 9 Nov 04 MIA @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L MJD 10 Nov 08 IND @ JAC EverBank Field 8:20 PM Tickets NFLN

L Brutal beating 11 Nov 18 IND @ NE Gillette Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L 12 Nov 25 BUF @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L please be gentle 13 Dec 02 IND @ DET Ford Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

L 14 Dec 09 TEN @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

Lord have mercy 15 Dec 16 IND @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

Luck Retires determines architecture is a better career path 16 Dec 23 IND @ KC Arrowhead Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

People in the stands chant bark-ley 17 Dec 30 HOU @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

the O line sucks and they lost the captain of it. There lbs are awful minus Anger. I can't name there DB's. There only offensive out put will be Reggie Wayne and his grey pubes. There WR core was decimated by FA. Starting RB is G Dammit Donald Brown. Unless Luck lives to the billing of his last name. He is in for some very long seasons.

If I was Luck when I did the interview with the colts. I would have said. Wow did you see RG3. Heisman trophy winner. Highest ranked QB since Rivers to come out on the QB draft rating scale. He blew up the combine. I wish I had half his talent. I mean the guy is a beast..Beast tell you. Fast , throws the ball long with velocity. Runs like CJ. Then you look at his intelligence it was the NFL or med school. What a guy. So you want to draft me ehh. Yeah i'm not a gambling man either. Sure and safe. That a nice road to travel on.


=D> =D> =D>

_________________
12 Team Dynasty League
2 PPR
36 Man Roster
QB/2RB/3WR/TE/K/DST/2DL/4LB/3DB


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 05.04.2012, 14:37 
Offline
Blue Shark

Joined: Wed 06.13.2007, 21:43
Posts: 422
Sand$: 1088
Donate
... aren't you supposed to be BOLD?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: garsh, Google Adsense [Bot], kansas98, MegaTrot, NautArch, rsr1, schabadoo, theoutlawdekepatton, votingmachine and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group