FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sat 10.25.2014, 22:36

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 16:52 

Sand$: 58409
Donate
nyj.gif
Quote:
CSN Bay Area reports Raiders MLB Rolando McClain has been arrested in connection with a Wednesday evening shooting in his hometown of Decatur, Ala.
McClain is accused of both firing his weapon and holding it to another man's head. He has been charged with discharging a firearm within city limits, third degree assault, menacing and reckless endangerment. He remains in custody. Obviously, his status for Sunday's game against the Dolphins is now in severe doubt, while it's possible he's played his final down this season. Stay tuned.

Last edited by endzoneview on Thu 05.17.2012, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 16:54 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 9102
Donate
cle.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:
CSN Bay Area reports Raiders MLB Rolando McClain has been arrested in connection with a Wednesday evening shooting in his hometown of Decatur, Ala.
McClain is accused of both firing his weapon and holding it to another man's head. He has been charged with discharging a firearm within city limits, third degree assault, menacing and reckless endangerment. He remains in custody. Obviously, his status for Sunday's game against the Dolphins is now in severe doubt, while it's possible he's played his final down this season. Stay tuned.

.... :-k .....hmmmm..can't recall if I have him on the NFL Next Convicts pool or not..

problem is..if he has a neighbor like mine, i don't blame him for tossing a warning shot across someones bow to get them to shut their trap and back the :censor: off your property. Im interested in hearing his side of the story.

Last edited by Fighting Amish on Thu 12.01.2011, 16:56, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 16:55 

Donate
nyj.gif
Why is he in Alabama instead of at the team facility during the season anyways? Stoopid.

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 16:56 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 6194
Donate
stl.gif
Is it wrong that the first thing I thought about after reading this was "this should help Reggie Bush on Sunday"?

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 16:57 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 156
Donate
dal.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Why is he in Alabama instead of at the team facility during the season anyways? Stoopid.

I was going to say this was his off day but by the way he's played the last 3 years..every day is a off day

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 16:57 

Donate
nyj.gif
Shelled wrote:
Is it wrong that the first thing I thought about after reading this was "this should help Reggie Bush on Sunday"?

Yes, because McClain isn't very good, plus he was injured and most likely not going to play.

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 16:59 

Donate
nyj.gif
Third and Long wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

I was going to say this was his off day but by the way he's played the last 3 years..every day is a off day

I actually just read this on profootballtalk

McClain, who went home this week for his grandfather’s funeral, was reportedly involved in a fight on Wednesday night before the shooting broke out.

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 17:05 

Donate
nyj.gif
According to the Decatur police, McClain is alleged to have stood over another man with his gun to his head, prompting him to beg for his life. McClain then allegedly fired a shot past the man's ear.

Umm, yeah, I don't think we'll be seeing him on a football field any time soon unless it's for the Mean Machine

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 17:06 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
endzoneview wrote:
According to the Decatur police, McClain is alleged to have stood over another man with his gun to his head, prompting him to beg for his life. McClain then allegedly fired a shot past the man's ear.

Umm, yeah, I don't think we'll be seeing him on a football field any time soon unless it's for the Mean Machine

Mclain will be getting a call from Roger this week..you can bet the house on that.....

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 17:21 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 9102
Donate
cle.gif
endzoneview wrote:

ohh..

cya Mr. McClain.. :F

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 17:25 

Donate
nyj.gif
Third and Long wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

Mclain will be getting a call from Roger this week..you can bet the house on that.....

Goodell: So what happened Rolando?

McClain: What I did was remove myself from the situation the best way that I felt in me being held down in the situation that I was in. My intentions were not to shoot anybody, as I did not. I was removing myself, as you see, I’m walking away from the situation. And with that I apologize to my teammates, and my fans and my coaches for putting myself to be in position to be misinterpreted.

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 17:29 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Third and Long wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

Goodell: So what happened Rolando?

McClain: What I did was remove myself from the situation the best way that I felt in me being held down in the situation that I was in. My intentions were not to shoot anybody, as I did not. I was removing myself, as you see, I’m walking away from the situation. And with that I apologize to my teammates, and my fans and my coaches for putting myself to be in position to be misinterpreted.

and the gun just happened to misfire..I bought from some guy named Plaxico or something..he said you knew him?

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 17:32 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 2122
Donate
sf.gif
Yeah but it would be "Plastico."

(2003) - R.I.P.

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 17:54 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 117951
Donate
min.gif
Al just laughed in his grave.... :twisted: "YES!" : over-shoulder-fist-pump :

PostPosted: Thu 12.01.2011, 18:02 
Leopard Shark

Sand$: 392
Donate
nyg.gif
I heard he was just practicing his Touchdown Dance in case he had a PIck-6. :waffen093: